Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PapaJack Passes Away !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting The Guru Obituaries !

Emailed to Recraps:

Note: We remember, and prayers for all the friends and family of these beloved Friends we have lost ....Rest in Peace:

We lost a great friend........I will miss him

Some of you old Timers knew Papajack

Thomas Linn Jack, 63, of Rimersburg, formerly of Indianapolis, went home to be with his Lord, October 5, 2016, after a short illness

One of Dinarland's faithful, Jonathan Brown, known to us as Johnny Junk has passed suddenly from this life to be with his Lord, Jesus, on September 27, 2016. He diligently sought to find truth and the latest intel regarding the GCR/RV and passed it along as he could.

He now has a higher perspective on this but is still cheering us on to victory!

Please pray for his wife and 6 children who are stunned at his sudden passing. From a friend,     Glad Tidings

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

a lot of folks  gone , just  in  my  time on the " dinar  fun land  ride "  a lot of  them ,  just  hanging on to  the  hope that tomorrow they can  stop  watching  dinar news  about Iraq ,   and  finally show  a lot of people that  " dinar  investment really was  the way too go "   but for now  ,  just a lot of  wasted time on  the desk top computer , not getting  out side , and enjoying  the life we are meant  too  have !        my hopes  and   thoughts of better  days  for   all  who have lost  family and friends  this  year  and  the past ...   

• Upvote 7

Its Sad and i am sorry to hear another person gone, and i believe that's why each and  everyone of us need to take break and not let this investment run your life, of course it can help all of us by RVing and even change or lives. but live your life today like there is no tomorrow. there is no qarantees in this, and yes it's looking good for us right now. but still no promises were going to be rich, only time will tell.

• Upvote 3

The above respectful posts by all the DV members certainly put things in perspective. I hope his family is ok, and that they aren't (weren't) in the 'survival mode' way of life that many others are. Regardless of finances, the loss of a loved one is painful and I pray they all find peace through this painful transition.... 

• Upvote 2

PapaJack Used To Post Global Currency Reset Nonsense On Okie's Site

And Also Used To Claim That He Had Sources ! :blink:

He's Survived By His Brothers Magic Jack And Breakfast Jack !

And Luigi's Been Spotted Trying To Comfort His Wife MamaJack

Especially After Being Suddenly Cut Off From Johnny's Junk ! :o

:D   :D   :D

Too Soon ? :rolleyes:

Rest In Peace PapaJack And Johnny ! B)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

There is a time and place for comedy Thug, this is not one of them :(

pp

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

33 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I think it's the perfect time for humor, I hope when I'm gone people are cracking jokes and beers.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, geman said:

I think it's the perfect time for humor, I hope when I'm gone people are cracking jokes and beers.

99.9% of threads yes, this one no.

Respect and humor should be separated. Thug has a cheering section, and most of the time I'm in it as well, but this last post ? Very poor taste. I'm sure I will get neg'd big time for questioning " Thug " but I don't care really. PapaJack has a family and friends that loved him.

I did not care for his posts ( PapaJack ) but I can not and will not degrade the the man's life to the point of humor.

Let the rubbies flow. I said my piece, Off my soapbox now.

pp

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, geman said:

And That Former 2 Term President Donald Trump Is Personally On Hand To Deliver The Eulogy...

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

99.9% of threads yes, this one no.

Respect and humor should be separated. Thug has a cheering section, and most of the time I'm in it as well, but this last post ? Very poor taste. I'm sure I will get neg'd big time for questioning " Thug " but I don't care really. PapaJack has a family and friends that loved him.

I did not care for his posts ( PapaJack ) but I can not and will not degrade the the man's life to the point of humor.

Let the rubbies flow. I said my piece, Off my soapbox now.

pp

I evened you out, Everyone has there opinion. Yours is valid.;) 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 10/8/2016 at 10:44 PM, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting The Guru Obituaries !

Emailed to Recraps:

Note: We remember, and prayers for all the friends and family of these beloved Friends we have lost ....Rest in Peace:

We lost a great friend........I will miss him

Some of you old Timers knew Papajack

Thomas Linn Jack, 63, of Rimersburg, formerly of Indianapolis, went home to be with his Lord, October 5, 2016, after a short illness

One of Dinarland's faithful, Jonathan Brown, known to us as Johnny Junk has passed suddenly from this life to be with his Lord, Jesus, on September 27, 2016. He diligently sought to find truth and the latest intel regarding the GCR/RV and passed it along as he could.

He now has a higher perspective on this but is still cheering us on to victory!

Please pray for his wife and 6 children who are stunned at his sudden passing. From a friend,     Glad Tidings

I am wondering if this post about papa jack passing is some sort of cruel joke. On another site I just read a passage from a papa jack......"bits and pieces for Thursday 10-13-2016" ???

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 9:33 AM, tedro said:

I am wondering if this post about papa jack passing is some sort of cruel joke. On another site I just read a passage from a papa jack......"bits and pieces for Thursday 10-13-2016" ???

U Might Be Right Tedro ! ;) 

The Following Is From Today ! If This Is The Same Guy - He's Alive ! :o

:D       :D       :D

12/20/2016

KTFA:
PappaJack:  DOW CLOSES AT 19974. 62 .. PREDICTIONS ARE THAT IT WILL EXCEED 20k TOMORROW
Millie:  FRANK, 1ST HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
2ND.... LAST NIGHT YOU MENTIONED "CERTAIN $ AMOUNT THAT ____ WOULD BE AT THEN THE IQD WILL START TO MOVE IN ORDER FOR IT TO GET TO 1-1, AND THAT IT WAS GIVE TO US 3-4 MONTHS AGO"....  BUT NOW DAYS I DO GOOD TO REMEMBER WHAT I DID YESTERDAY SO MY APOLOGIES, I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT THAT CERTAIN AMOUNT IS, SO COULD YOU REFRESH MY MEMORY AND SHARE THAT WITH ME, PLEASE.
Frank26:  IMO ............. Those numbers have been .............. FINE TUNED.
Ask me on W CC tomorrow.............. Maybe i SHARE .

• Upvote 1