Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hurricane Matthew: Haiti death toll nears 900 as devastation sparks mass appeal - live

umbertino

Instead of pumping billions back into Haiti which little seemed to make it to the masses that need it, why not go in this time and rebuild for them? Help put up homes that can withstand storms. Nothing can withstand a hurricane like Matthew, but at least homes that can take a beating.

Too much funding got stalled at the top again and the everyday folks there deserve much better. My heart cries for them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

Instead of pumping billions back into Haiti which little seemed to make it to the masses that need it, why not go in this time and rebuild for them? Help put up homes that can withstand storms. Nothing can withstand a hurricane like Matthew, but at least homes that can take a beating.

Too much funding got stalled at the top again and the everyday folks there deserve much better. My heart cries for them.

I agree.

• Upvote 2