Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP: the COMING LANDSLIDE

2 Chronicles 7:14 
Parallel Verses
King James Version
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Flip it as stated in the above video...

2 Chronicles 14:7 
Therefore he said to Judah, Let us build these cities, and make about them walls, and towers, gates, and bars, while the land is yet before us; because we have sought the LORD our God, we have sought him, and he has given us rest on every side. So they built and prospered.

• Upvote 9

31 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub::facepalm1:Oh brother,  isn't this Clemit character the same fool that has been calling an RV every year for the last 6 years?

Really I think these Trump supporters need to just get it over with and call the man Jesus Christ already:facepalm1::wub:

Its ashame that you call anyone a fool...Not Christian like is it...as far this guy calling a rv for 6 years, I have no clue...I can say LGD you sure do talk and type how to be a Great Christian role model, which is quite impress, but as I tell my oldest son anyone can talk and talk, but actions speaks reality..with that being said  from reading and quoting your above statement reveals one true character, which is not that impressive...back to the video which I watch in full, thought it was quite interesting...Have a Great Day Everybody... 

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Its ashame that you call anyone a fool...Not Christian like is it...as far this guy calling a rv for 6 years, I have no clue...I can say LGD you sure do talk and type how to be a Great Christian role model, which is quite impress, but as I tell my oldest son anyone can talk and talk, but actions speaks reality..with that being said  from reading and quoting your above statement reveals one true character, which is not that impressive...back to the video which I watch in full, thought it was quite interesting...Have a Great Day Everybody... 

I'm not calling you out specifically, yota.  I'm simply using your reply as an opportunity to speak to those who believe a person must be a staunch conservative and never sway from said conservative agendas to even be considered to be a Christian.  Then those same self described Christians call out others as "tools of satan"....or "evil doers".  The hypocrisy around here can be cut with a knife.  We should all be ashamed and seek forgiveness.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

:wub: First, "Master Yota", you are correct I should have chose my adjective more carefully. But I have learned that it is foolish to make predictions and then claim that they come from God. Also as I grow in my faith in the Lord I have learned that the Lord usually doesn't use as many words as this Prophet claims. If one wishes to see that many words from God all one has to do is read the Bible.

Second, I would like to make a statement about my faith as a Christian. But first I would like to clarify for you and everybody else  that I consider you a dear friend, and not someone with whom I would ever question their integrity.

Having said that, if anyone wishes to see my Faith in Action and to learn how it is to grow in the Lord all they have to do is to go back and read the post from two weekends ago.

Where I received such a verbal assault the likes of which I could not imagine. And responded with nothing but love in return. And if you really want to see how far I have come go to my profile page go to my post click on the last page and start reading where I was and how I responded six years ago he even a slight insult.

If a middle-aged man who has come that far is not someone that you would be willing to sit in front of your son as an example simply because like all people I am prone to make a mistake or choose the wrong word from time to time then I don't know who other than Jesus Christ you can set before your son.

Thirdly, I know this the example that I will be sitting in front of my daughter is not someone who sits up at 3 o'clock in the morning belittling someone who used to work for them. Or insult others incessantly that disagree with him.

I will teach my daughter as our heavenly father has taught me people always will make mistakes, it is up to us to be christ-like and forgive those mistakes where forgiveness is sought.

Again this is not an insult or a snap on you. I have a deep respect and great love for what you are and who you are and what you do here. I am not the man I need to be but I thank God through Jesus Christ I am not the man I used to be.:wub:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Really I think these Trump supporters need to just get it over with and call the man Jesus Christ already:facepalm1::wub:

First of all thank you Yota for bringing in this video!!!

Next, LGD, I do believe you just mocked Our Lord Jesus Christ by suggesting that the Trump supporters, to call him Jesus Christ!?!

You have spoken ill of Trump, and to use him, to mock Our Lord just doesn't sit well with this Christian.  (Blasphemy)

Romans 2:24, For as it is written, Because of you the name of God is reviled among the Gentiles. 

I do not write these things to persecute you, or insult you, I hope you can feel that from me, I write them, like you, Christ means more to me than you'll ever know.  You see, you're not the only one that have traveled a hard journey in life.  I've too have been given a 2nd chance at life. 

I may not know my book as well as you, but I do know my book through my God given heart and I'm still growing in the Lord, as well as others.

Please don't put me in the category as your  attacker, far from it.

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

First of all thank you Yota for bringing in this video!!!

Next, LGD, I do believe you just mocked Our Lord Jesus Christ by suggesting that the Trump supporters, to call him Jesus Christ!?!

You have spoken ill of Trump, and to use him, to mock Our Lord just doesn't sit well with this Christian.  (Blasphemy)

Romans 2:24, For as it is written, Because of you the name of God is reviled among the Gentiles. 

I do not write these things to persecute you, or insult you, I hope you can feel that from me, I write them, like you, Christ means more to me than you'll ever know.  You see, you're not the only one that have traveled a hard journey in life.  I've too have been given a 2nd chance at life. 

I may not know my book as well as you, but I do know my book through my God given heart and I'm still growing in the Lord, as well as others.

Please don't put me in the category as your  attacker, far from it.

:wub: My dear sweet sister I would not put you or anyone else in a category of, "attacker". I don't take any of the rubies or negative comments personally, because I have seen that anyone who even remotely expresses a negative opinion about Trump is reviled against as if those who were doing the reviling were defending their faith. And that is what I meant with my comment.  

The very vid that is the subject of this thread shows what it is that I'm referring to. And with all the love that I have for you I wish to say one thing, I find it interesting that you saw my comment as anything other than what I meant it to be. 

And Patty, I have read your post for six yrs, and know full well the sufferings that you have endured. Indeed you have been the subject of much prayer and request between me and the Lord. I don't, and never would, lump someone with your loving personality in with those who think higher than they should of Donald Trump. That's just not your nature.  :wub:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub: My dear sweet sister I would not put you or anyone else in a category of, "attacker". I don't take any of the rubies or negative comments personally, because I have seen that anyone who even remotely expresses a negative opinion about Trump is reviled against as if those who were doing the reviling were defending their faith. And that is what I meant with my comment.  Com

The very vid that is the subject of this thread shows what it is that I'm referring to. And with all the love that I have for you I wish to say one thing, I find it interesting that you saw my comment as anything other than what I meant it to be. 

And Patty, I have read your post for six yrs, and know full well the sufferings that you have endured. Indeed you have been the subject of much prayer and request between me and the Lord. I don't, and never would, lump someone with your loving personality in with those who think higher than they should of Donald Trump. That's just not your nature.  :wub:

LGD, I just didn't perceive this video in a way to come to the conclusion  that would in any way suggest such a comment about Jesus Christ.  But hey that's me.  Have you considered that how people think/know  God or the Holy Spirit could be different from your way.  God speaks to each and everyone of us differently. Sometimes we don't know the real Jesus Christ, because we see him only through our eyes, and not such as He really is in His love.

LGD, I think your comment on those being negative towards Trump can work both ways, don't you think.  Your tactic are different from others and others can be harsh, unfortunately your on the threads that support Trump, sooooo....JMO;)

• Upvote 3