Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NUCLEAR WAR COULD HAPPEN SOON

MyLadiesDaddy

:wub: Something tells me that there not just saber rattling :wub:

Russia tells citizens ‘nuclear war with the West could happen soon’

Russia tells citizens ‘nuclear war with the West could happen soon’
(Photo by Lambert/Getty Images)

As tensions rise in the middle East, an official TV channels in Russia has issued a chilling warning that war with the West could be imminent.

Zvezda, a nationwide TV service run by the country’s Ministry of Defence, said last week, ‘Schizophrenics from America are sharpening nuclear weapons for Moscow.’

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday proposed a law suspending a Moscow-Washington agreement to dispose of weapons-grade plutonium.

Officials said on Friday that underground shelters had been built which could house 12 milion people – enough for the entire population of Moscow.

Russia has clashed with the Western powers over its policy in Syria – where it’s accused of bombing civilians – and the U.S suspended negotiations with the country yesterday.

Both Russia and NATO are still in the position to unleash global-scale nuclear attacks – and the weapons are armed and ready.

The Arms Control Association says, ‘United States and Russia still deploy more than 1,500 strategic warheads on several hundred bombers and missiles – far more than necessary to deter nuclear attack – and they are modernizing their nuclear delivery systems.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/04/russia-tells-citizens-nuclear-war-with-the-west-could-happen-soon-6171489/#ixzz4MFandDym

• Upvote 4

This is supremely doubtful.  Anyone ever read L Fletcher Prouty?  He wrote a book and discussed how opposing sides never really desire nuclear war, it's all bluster, because then they, the leaders and the bankers who control them, would not have power or nations for that matter to rule, instead, they opt for conflicts, which then provide much desired profit and carnage; but without utter annihilation.    Looks like Russia is conditioning its citizens to perceive us as evil and vice versa, that is we are being conditioned to see Russia as evil, so that a conflict in Syria might be in the making.  The only way to prevent these wars, is for citizens of both nations to refuse to go to war, and refuse to believe the narratives they are being fed by controlled media, sadly, this will probably not occur.  An example of this kind of nuclear holocaust bluster is the Vietnam war, rather than directly engage Russia and have a nuclear event, we indirectly "fought" Russia, if you will.  Prouty by the way, was the man who met with Jim Garrison, when Garrison was investigating the JFK assassination, Donald Sutherland played Prouty in the film, calling himself "X".

A Prophecy Against Damascus

ISAIAH 17 A prophecy against Damascus:

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
    but will become a heap of ruins.
The cities of Aroer will be deserted
    and left to flocks, which will lie down,
    with no one to make them afraid.
The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
    and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Aram will be
    like the glory of the Israelites,”
declares the Lord Almighty.

“In that day the glory of Jacob will fade;
    the fat of his body will wasteaway.
It will be as when reapers harvest the standing grain,
    gathering the grain in their arms—
as when someone gleans heads of grain
    in the Valley of Rephaim.
Yet some gleanings will remain,
    as when an olive tree is beaten,

The Stuggle between Russia and the USA is Al Asaud! He is in Damascus right now. it will be Obama that launches the first nuke. JMO

Edited by copper13

I just posted something on face book a couple of minutes ago, there were 3 headlines all from today: 

1. CBS NEWS: Florida governor: "hurricane will be devastating"

2. DAILY MAIL: Fears of "the big one"  rise as researchers find SECOND fault line that runs parallel to San Andreas 

3. DAILY MAIL: Russia warns that 'schizophrenics from America are sharpening atomic weapons for Moscow 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, vish said:

Anyone ever read L Fletcher Prouty?

I cannot recall reading Prouty, but may have years ago...however...I have read the Bible and there are numerous Scriptures which clearly point to an eventual holocaust of world changing proportions....closer to home is the fact that for the first time in history the nations are all lining up with prophecy...and that my friend is the most important reading we all should do......IMHO of course..

• Upvote 8

Boozer, yes this is Dinar Vets. Yes, our nuclear weapons are loaded and ready otherwise they would not be a deterrent, or part of a global nuclear defense shield. As if anyone would survive a Russian to United States nuclear attack and response. Schizo's from America sharpening atomic weapons, they best be careful not to accidentally trigger the firing mechanisms while "sharpening" the live ones. Modernizing the nukes we have YES, sharpening them NO. IMHO, if Russia is saying this to their citizens its 1. Cuz Putin has to rally the support of the citizens. 2, Putin is preparing to annex some more land somewhere.

• Upvote 3

This administration has made a big mess in the middle east. It started with this administration trying to topple Assad and things just keep getting worse. Then Hillarious green lights the actions in Libya to take out Muammar Gaddafi and things got even worse still with the rise of Isis.  Isis nearly takes over Iraq.

You know what caused all this?  Muammar was going to stop accepting American dollars as payment for oil and wanted gold. And Assad was hinting at the same thing. Going to a gold standard.  That means war!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, copper13 said:

A Prophecy Against Damascus

ISAIAH 17 A prophecy against Damascus:

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
    but will become a heap of ruins.
The cities of Aroer will be deserted
    and left to flocks, which will lie down,
    with no one to make them afraid.
The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
    and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Aram will be
    like the glory of the Israelites,”
declares the Lord Almighty.

“In that day the glory of Jacob will fade;
    the fat of his body will wasteaway.
It will be as when reapers harvest the standing grain,
    gathering the grain in their arms—
as when someone gleans heads of grain
    in the Valley of Rephaim.
Yet some gleanings will remain,
    as when an olive tree is beaten,

The Stuggle between Russia and the USA is Al Asaud! He is in Damascus right now. it will be Obama that launches the first nuke. JMO

Obama, doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger. He would watch us die before he did anything. Really!!!  He's a moslem peace of sheeeeet!!!!

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, NextYear said:

This administration has made a big mess in the middle east. It started with this administration trying to topple Assad and things just keep getting worse. Then Hillarious green lights the actions in Libya to take out Muammar Gaddafi and things got even worse still with the rise of Isis.  Isis nearly takes over Iraq.

You know what caused all this?  Muammar was going to stop accepting American dollars as payment for oil and wanted gold. And Assad was hinting at the same thing. Going to a gold standard.  That means war!

a.

Might not mean war, it may mean that such monolithic tactics if they were ever put in place would drive oil business to countries like Iraq, S.A. If the whole of OPEC were to get together and demand such a thing then boom, all the U.S. oil fields would simply fracking open up and allow the U.S. to supply ourselves and allies. Depending on the administration philosophy of the given POTUS. The current lull in PPB was due to the U.S. efforts to slap Putin down after annexing land in Georgia and Crimea. We got S.A. to lower their PPB and flood the market just to make the market price for oil below the breakeven costs for Russia to produce a barrel of oil. S.A. then just went over board no doubt feeling the pressure from Iraq's growing market share, and the potential of Iran when they went back into the business on the world stage. S.A. wanted to get as large a piece of the world oil market as they could.

Wisky291, prophesy against Damascus yep, also that the armies of the east will unite and come against Israel and fail.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Boozer said:

And this is Dinar news ?

:wub: Sorry but I was at the end of my third 16 hour day this week. I meant to put it in, Off topics. But in actuality it is dinar news, what do ya think would happen to our little adventure if America and Russia started throwing nukes around  Syria? :wub:

4 hours ago, EagleEye said:

I cannot recall reading Prouty, but may have years ago...however...I have read the Bible and there are numerous Scriptures which clearly point to an eventual holocaust of world changing proportions....closer to home is the fact that for the first time in history the nations are all lining up with prophecy...and that my friend is the most important reading we all should do......IMHO of course..

:wub: Exactly my Brother. And to top it all off this entire affair is over something the Bible calls, "the Lion of the Desert", and I suspect the, "King of the North. But at issue today is not only does no one read the Bible but most are so caught up in their own selfish desires to even think of contemplating the remote possibility that something as terrible as America being utterly destroyed could happen. They don't even understand that America is NEVER mentioned within any prophetic prophesy's. Maybe that is because she isn't a factor at the end of the, 'times of the gentiles'. 

Anyhow, we know that we are, "not appointed unto wrath", and we know that through faith in our Blessed Savior Jesus Christ nothing the devil can do will touch us. But more than likely, Revelation 3:-10

8I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 10Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

And folks don't wanna know the word of God? :rolleyes::wub:

3 hours ago, WISKY291 said:

Obama, doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger. He would watch us die before he did anything. Really!!!  He's a moslem peace of sheeeeet!!!!

:wub:"doesn't have the balls", And yet you can't name me one thing that he wanted that he didn't get. It is said that the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world that he didn't exist. Yes, Obama would rather watch us die, because of what he did. What did you think he ment when he said he would, Fundamentally change America? Yes he IS A MUSLIM, so what do you think his feelings towards you and all of us are? Obama and the Clinton's are what happens when the people of God stop listening to God. If we truly wanna, "Make America Great Again" , we had better forget Mr. Trump and turn back toward Jesus AND WE HAD BETTER DO IT DARN FAST. I'm talking about one heck of a revival of the Holy Spirit, because without that America is nothing more than a seriously disobedient and petulant child.  :wub:

***///

You can see by her supporters that ignorance knows no bounds...<_< 

Talk about the dumbing-down of a nation ! :facepalm3:

It's not only pathetic.... but dangerous to be THAT brainwashed and indoctrinated by evil.

And she has the unmitigated nerve to call the rest of the Country "unredeemable deplorables"....<_<

It's clear that her kind of insanity and instability is NOT the answer.

... she should be locked up -- forever.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

You can see by her supporters that ignorance knows no bounds...<_< 

Talk about the dumbing-down of a nation ! :facepalm3:

It's not only pathetic.... but dangerous to be THAT brainwashed and indoctrinated by evil.

And she has the unmitigated nerve to call the rest of the Country "unredeemable deplorables"....<_<

It's clear that her kind of insanity and instability is NOT the answer.

... she should be locked up -- forever.

Just curious......you ever gotten anybody to flip to your side by talking down to them?  :lol:  Go ahead.....vote for the "property flipper" who knows more than the Generals.....Believe him, everybody says so.  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3