Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any new, news on Dinar?

Seabee

Several weeks back we all received info on the possibility of a Dinar RV in Sept. or more likely October. Like most of you I have been scanning  Dinarvets on a daily basis and can not get a good read on anything going on other than misinformation put on by Luigi which I find a joke.  Adam comes out with good info but I was hoping there was more to pick apart on the site. Any input would be great if anybody has some not only for me, but everyone else.

i would like to buy a piece of land before Spring,lol.

Go RV.......

Dave, AKA:Seabee

• Upvote 4

Gotta tell ya seabee...if there WAS any news...at ALLout there, people would be all over it like sharks on a dead tuna. Month after month, year after year ( been over 10 now for me) we just keep waiting and waiting and waiting. I think what'll happen is I'll keel over with a heart attack if/when it ever happens.

Seabee, I only read and trust Adam. Go back to his Wednesday post for September.  I think you are thinking of some of his post. I believe he said something to the effect that he did not think September, but October and he was moderately.  He gave us some food for thought too.  My statement is a combo of several of his post.  Best just to go back and read it.  It is important to state here that he said nothing about an RV happening.  

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

That is why my recent favorite whiskey drink has been Macallan...when I decide to really let loose, I hit the Jameson. Yup.:cheesehead:

I have some Glenfiddich at the Whiskey exchange here for ya FW. This bottle is only $22,296, 58 - yep for real. There are others that aren't quite so expensive.  This site has a great selection of booze.

When Iraq finally does pull the trigger on this RV, I do plan on buying a case of my most favorite Scottish Single Malt Scotch Whiskey. Then I'm gonna jump into a bathtub full of Dead President Green Backs and celebrate ! ! !

Not jumping in naked you say ? Ain't gonna happen, think of all those paper cuts - :D

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/2113/glenfiddich-50-year-old

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

There was no news HERE about an RV in September or October.  I think you have been reading Dr. Clarke drivel.

I was referring to a wed update by Adam in late August in which he refereed to something positive happening either in Sept or most likely Oct. Adam could not go into particulars, but seem lead that something good may happen, but remained elusive as he should.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

There was no news HERE about an RV in September or October.  I think you have been reading Dr. Clarke drivel.

Go back to Adams update from August 3rd. He mentions a slow August, and could be sept.and a maybes in Oct. but wouldn't jump up and down about and I can't blame him. So given that I was seeking if there was any info that might be out there. 

Please go back and check this update.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Go back to Adams update from August 3rd. He mentions a slow August, and could be sept.and a maybes in Oct. but wouldn't jump up and down about and I can't blame him. So given that I was seeking if there was any info that might be out there. 

Please go back and check this update.

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Seabee, I only read and trust Adam. Go back to his Wednesday post for September.  I think you are thinking of some of his post. I believe he said something to the effect that he did not think September, but October and he was moderately.  He gave us some food for thought too.  My statement is a combo of several of his post.  Best just to go back and read it.  It is important to state here that he said nothing about an RV happening.  

Go back to the August third update where he say it is as close he can give for a date on an RV.

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I have some Glenfiddich at the Whiskey exchange here for ya FW. This bottle is only $22,296, 58 - yep for real. There are others that aren't quite so expensive.  This site has a great selection of booze.

When Iraq finally does pull the trigger on this RV, I do plan on buying a case of my most favorite Scottish Single Malt Scotch Whiskey. Then I'm gonna jump into a bathtub full of Dead President Green Backs and celebrate ! ! !

Not jumping in naked you say ? Ain't gonna happen, think of all those paper cuts - :D

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/2113/glenfiddich-50-year-old

I have just bookmarked this site, it's like you already know me too well hahahaha.....and yeah, don't go jumping naked in your bathtub full of greenbacks after the RV, papers would be bad indeed lmao :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Freedomwish said:

I have just bookmarked this site, it's like you already know me too well hahahaha.....and yeah, don't go jumping naked in your bathtub full of greenbacks after the RV, papers would be bad indeed lmao :lol:

:salute:Always glad to be of assistance to a fellow conisuer of the finest. Those paper cuts are murder :D

SeabeeI know what you're talking about.  Adam did say he doesn't give dates, but that he felt October has a good chance, and that September had a lesser chance, for the RV.  But to your original question, there really isn't anything earth shaking happening.  Progress is being made on Mosul and they are throwing out some crooked government officials.  But, sadly, perhaps Maliki is also interfering again and getting rid of some of the better officials.  

A lot of the recent articles from Iraq seem to be focusing on the first part of 2017.  But I'm still holding out some hope for this year.  I think that Iraq will not want to blatantly tell the world exactly when they plan to RV so perhaps these articles are "red herrings" or misdirects to keep the world unaware of their true plans.  When other countries have revalued their currencies, they have done similar things....  like tell the world one day that they are not RVing and then they RV the very next day.  But in the meantime, we wait.....  To pass the time I like to indulge in a little hopium so I like to focus on the positives and try to find them wherever I can.

• Upvote 4

Hey Seabee, how's it going buddy?  I paid more attention to your original post than most.  Everybody wants to talk about an RV but I noticed you are interested in purchasing some property.  Maybe I can be of some assistance.  Since you didn't say where you wanted to purchase, that opens up literally the world for you and I have an offer for you.  I happen to be in possession of some Prime Lakefront property in the beautiful Salton Sea area of gorgeous sunny Southern California.  Purchase price can even be made in Dinar.  Blah blah, blah blah blah blah.  And I'm sure many other offers will come rolling in for you.  Blah blah blah blah

Sorry Dave, I was just funnin ya buddy.  Well, I'm not really sorry.  Hope all is well with you.

And I really do have some property in Salton Sea.  Problem is that the Dinar is worth more than the land.  Enough said???

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, KristiD said:

SeabeeI know what you're talking about.  Adam did say he doesn't give dates, but that he felt October has a good chance, and that September had a lesser chance, for the RV.  But to your original question, there really isn't anything earth shaking happening.  Progress is being made on Mosul and they are throwing out some crooked government officials.  But, sadly, perhaps Maliki is also interfering again and getting rid of some of the better officials.  

A lot of the recent articles from Iraq seem to be focusing on the first part of 2017.  But I'm still holding out some hope for this year.  I think that Iraq will not want to blatantly tell the world exactly when they plan to RV so perhaps these articles are "red herrings" or misdirects to keep the world unaware of their true plans.  When other countries have revalued their currencies, they have done similar things....  like tell the world one day that they are not RVing and then they RV the very next day.  But in the meantime, we wait.....  To pass the time I like to indulge in a little hopium so I like to focus on the positives and try to find them wherever I can.

Very well said, I give you one gold star if you know what I mean.

10 hours ago, DWitte said:

Hey Seabee, how's it going buddy?  I paid more attention to your original post than most.  Everybody wants to talk about an RV but I noticed you are interested in purchasing some property.  Maybe I can be of some assistance.  Since you didn't say where you wanted to purchase, that opens up literally the world for you and I have an offer for you.  I happen to be in possession of some Prime Lakefront property in the beautiful Salton Sea area of gorgeous sunny Southern California.  Purchase price can even be made in Dinar.  Blah blah, blah blah blah blah.  And I'm sure many other offers will come rolling in for you.  Blah blah blah blah

Sorry Dave, I was just funnin ya buddy.  Well, I'm not really sorry.  Hope all is well with you.

And I really do have some property in Salton Sea.  Problem is that the Dinar is worth more than the land.  Enough said???

Actually I have my eye on a piece of land just outside of town on Steuben Hill. 60 acres of land with a grand view of the Mohawk Valley and also a view of the nearby woods. In the fall, the fall colors are something to behold. However, after the Dinar RV's I will be buying gold before I buy the land.

Good luck to you.

Seabee

• Upvote 1

On 10/4/2016 at 6:25 PM, Freedomwish said:

That is why my recent favorite whiskey drink has been Macallan...when I decide to really let loose, I hit the Jameson. Yup.:cheesehead:

I don't drink all that much, but when it comes to whiskey I like Tim Smiths' Climax Whiskey. Good sippin whiskey.

49 minutes ago, Seabee said:

Actually I have my eye on a piece of land just outside of town on Steuben Hill. 60 acres of land with a grand view of the Mohawk Valley and also a view of the nearby woods. In the fall, the fall colors are something to behold. However, after the Dinar RV's I will be buying gold before I buy the land.

Good luck to you.

Seabee

Sounds about right there Seabee. My being a city boy, I was thinking about paying cash for a 35-40 acre piece of land, but 60 acres will do. Not knowing where Steuben Hills is at, though it does sound really nice, I was thinking somewhere around Fort Hill S.C. Or near the gulf coast of Texas. Either or, the land will have a big creek on it to provided water for the wild deer and turkey on it. Big enough a creek to maintain the fish and the pond I will have built on the land. Salt licks at appropriate spots, Also trees and ground cover to feed and house/hide said deer and turkey population. With your permission, I may make some of the "over looking a valley and the surrounding woods " a part of my vision of a bought and paid for property that no bank can take away from me. That does sound beautiful.