Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament resumes its vote on three bills and discuss the five-year vacation

yota691

By Admin79 10/03/2016 01:37 | Views: 10

font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

Brother Baghdad

House of Representatives resumes its regular Tuesday, to vote on the three laws, the most important project Holidays Act, the first reading of a vacation five years. "

And it includes the agenda of the meeting "vote on the draft law on public holidays, and Waltsoat on project imports Municipalities Act, and vote on the draft to exempt foreign companies and contractors Act Althanonyen foreign contractors in licensing rounds decades of fees."

It also includes "a question verbally to the director of Midland Oil Company of MP Hanan al and the first reading of a bill granting employee law long unusual vacation and processing contractors conditions, and Walqrah first proposal for the protection of diversity and prevent discrimination and report and discuss the government Banking Law Act and the report and discuss the draft of the Iraqi National Paralympic Committee."

It includes the agenda as well, "a report and discussion of the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Protocol II of the Hague Convention for the private 1954 Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict and the report discuss the first draft amendment to the law take care of minors No. 78 Act of 1980, and a report and discussion of the proposed Act to amend the Companies Act No. 21 of 1997 as amended. "

It will "report and discuss the proposed law the board of Media and Communications, and a general topic for discussion regarding the follow-up to water and electricity file, and the formation of a joint committee on the subject of media reports accusing some senior Oil Ministry officials of corruption, and the formation of a permanent committee to follow up the nationalities" on the agenda Affairs. 

• Upvote 2

Thanks Yota. The first sentence....:"resumes it's regular Tuesday (meeting)" had coffee coming out my nose. There is NOTHING regular about their meetings. They come and go as they please. And ooooohhh yes, that very important Holidays Act. Nothing could be more of a priority. In looking at the Iraq Holidays calendar, it appears there are none on the books for November. Probably why it is so important to get this done so they can schedule some kind of feast next month. Not to mention, the formation of more committees.

banging head against wall animated GIF

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, King Bean said:

Thanks Yota. The first sentence....:"resumes it's regular Tuesday (meeting)" had coffee coming out my nose. There is NOTHING regular about their meetings. They come and go as they please. And ooooohhh yes, that very important Holidays Act. Nothing could be more of a priority. In looking at the Iraq Holidays calendar, it appears there are none on the books for November. Probably why it is so important to get this done so they can schedule some kind of feast next month. Not to mention, the formation of more committees.

banging head against wall animated GIF

Evened you back out, my brother. Who the hell would be so childish as to throw a raspberry at what you stated? I guess there are those who simply cannot handle the truth.

• Upvote 4

These people have no shame ! ! ! ! To openly discuss " vacations " when the very existence of their country hangs by a thread, is reprehensible. They should be dragged by the hair from the chamber and tossed out into the street and let the people have them ! 

Desperate times call for desperate measures

• Upvote 3

THese two-bit parliamentarians have been telling these poor & desperate citizens of Iraq, for 13 YEARS, that they are going to settle the Hydrocarbon Law & give them their fair share of the proceeds from the sale of each barrel of oil.

There are Iraqis who have no home and mothers who sleep in cemeteries at night with their children and many scavenge from garbage cans just to survive.The summertime temps there approach 120 degrees fahrenheit. 

How can any of these politicians sleep at night knowing that they themselves have food, clean water, air conditioning and a toilet, while so many are dying waiting for THEIR MONEY? ? ?

I am with Sadr. I think they have given these stuffed suits in Parliament waay tooo much time to help the people. Time for MILLIONS to hit the streets, storm the parliament and drag each of these bastards out into the square....while simultaneously beating the absolute hell out of them. STARTING WITH MALIKI & the State of Law bunch.

• Upvote 4

I think you answered your own question TC.  They sleep well with all their amenities while others around them suffer.  There's a certain type of people who seem able to do that.  Not me and I'm sure not you and many others here also.  Hell, we don't even live there and we care more than they do.  When will the people wake up and see what's going on.  But then again, look who we have running for President.  She has a very long criminal history and we also do nothing about it.  I know this is very petty and really non-important, but does anyone remember when the Clintons left office they were trying to steal the White House silverware?  When they got caught or approached on the subject they feined ignorance and said they thought it was theirs to take.  Aside from all his and her criminal history recently, can anyone say "Vince Foster"?  How sad, naw, even pathetic.  How have they gotten away with all they have done?  And we send people to prison for Marijuana.  Who is looking the fool here?

Sorry for the rant all.  Not really.  Sometimes I think we need more of it.

DW/Animal

So, go ahead and tell me about Trump.  I know he has his problems too.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

If they would  RV we all could have a 5 year vacation

.. 😊😊😊😊😊😊

hahahah  thinking  along  the same lines  ....  at  2 too 1  value difference   ,   what  a vacation  we could have

18 hours ago, King Bean said:

. Nothing could be more of a priority. In looking at the Iraq Holidays calendar,

Actual when it does get pass it eliminates a bunch of those holidays, it will also save about 31 billions IQD yearly from what I recall...anyway...All that complaining you do, were exactly do you live in Iraq? 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

Actual when it does get pass it eliminates a bunch of those holidays, it will also save about 31 billions IQD yearly from what I recall...anyway...All that complaining you do, were exactly do you live in Iraq? 

It's my opinion based on what I read from many sources. No different than yours, respectfully. And as you can clearly see from my profile, I proudly live in Montana USA. No more rooted in Iraq than yourself. And, until I see their GOI do something positive for the people suffering on the streets with another winter coming, I will continue to be skeptical of them going through motions then taking vacations. The unemployment and homeless rates are staggering. Five year vacation plans won't feed babies and keep the elders or widows warm. Again, just my humble respectful opinion. Negative as it may sound.

FYI. I did spend time working in Iraq as a civilian contractor for the Army, so I have witnessed the decimation and pool living conditions. And all before ISIS, which has multiplied their suffering. Perhaps we met there.

• Upvote 1