Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MY LADIES Call Out Some Other Site !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting MY LADIES On Their Soapbox While Frank Tries To Peak Up Their Dresses !

MY LADIES:  GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. I HAVE SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE.

YESTERDAY A DINAR SITE WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION, I HAD NEVER HEARD OF THIS SITE BEFORE BUT APPARENTLY IT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A GOOD NUMBER OF YEARS.

THIS SITE APPEARS TO BE TOTALLY DEDICATED TO TEARING DOWN THE DINAR COMMUNITY AND EVERYONE IN IT. IT REEKS OF HATRED. I DON’T GET THE PURPOSE OF IT BUT HEY EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO LIVE HOW THEY SEE FIT, BUT IT GAVE ME SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

MY POSTINGS FROM RECAPS ENDED UP ON THEIR SITE TOO AND THE NASTY HATE FILLED COMMENTS THAT CAME FROM PEOPLE I DON’T KNOW, THAT DON’T KNOW ME WERE RIDICULOUS.

IT IS SO OBVIOUS HOW INSECURE AND DISGRUNTLED THESE FOLKS ARE AND IT’S SORT OF SAD TOO, BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE THE COMMENTERS AND CREATORS OF THAT SITE HAD THEIR DREAMS TAKEN AWAY AND NOW THEY ARE JUST EMPTY BITTER SHELLS LASHING OUT.

IT’S VERY SAD TO SEE. I DON’T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO ANY OF YOU THAT ARE READING THIS POST.

LISTEN GUYS I WANT EVERYONE TO BE SMART HERE. WE ARE ALL ADULTS AND AS SUCH SHOULD CONDUCT OUR LIVES ACCORDINGLY. WE ARE ALSO AFFORDED THE RIGHT TO SPEAK AS WE SEE FIT WITH OUT BEING TORN APART FOR IT.

SOME FOLKS OUT THERE NEED TO REMAIN RELEVANT AND THEY CAN ONLY DO THAT BY BEING COMBATIVE AND MAKING VIDEOS AND DIALING UP PEOPLE OF THE COMMUNITY ON A LIVE CALL IN AN EFFORT TO ENGAGE THEM ALL FOR THEIR 10 MIN OF FAME  

IT’S JUST SAD THAT WITH OUT THIS COMMUNITY THEY WOULD HAVE NOT A SINGLE OTHER THING TO TALK ABOUT FOR 3+ HOURS.

LOOK I KNOW THIS ROAD IS BUMPY AND HAS PITFALLS AND TREACHEROUS TERRAIN SOMETIMES BUT SO WHAT. ASK YOURSELF WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHAT ARE YOU HOPING FOR? IS ANYONE FORCING YOU TO READ THIS PAGE RIGHT NOW? WHAT’S THAT YOU SAY?? NO?? ALRIGHT SO CARRY ON.

DO ANY OF US REALLY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON?? DO I THINK WE WILL ALL TURN INTO MILLIONAIRES OVERNIGHT?  WHO CARES WHAT I THINK? THE IMPORTANT THING IS WHAT DO YOU THINK??

I STOPPED POSTING OVER A YEAR AGO BUT ALWAYS REMAINED CLOSE BECAUSE OF WHAT I THOUGHT BUT DOES THAT MEAN EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD FOLLOW ME? NO IT DOES NOT!

YOU NEED TO DO YOU.

DOES FRANK OR DR. CLARKE, OR ADMIN OR BLU WOLF OR MOUNTAIN GOAT OR ZAP OR BRUCE OR BGG OR ANYONE HERE KNOW WHAT THEY’RE TALKING ABOUT??  DO I KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT??  WHO CARES??

THE IMPORTANT THING IS HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU READ WHAT ANY OF US WRITE. DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD? DOES IT BRING YOU UNDERSTANDING?? DOES IT KEEP YOU COMING BACK OR GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO?

DOES READING HERE MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU BELONG TO A COMMUNITY OR THAT YOU HAVE FRIENDS HERE? WELL THAN GOOD YOU KEEP DOING WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD.

BUT I JUST CAUTION YOU BY SAYING WE ARE ALL JUST INTERNET FRIENDS, DO NOT TAKE ANY OF THESE WRITINGS AS SOUND FINANCIAL ADVICE AND DO NOT GO RUNNING OUT AND SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON CURRENCY YOU CAN NOT AFFORD BASED ON WHAT YOU READ HERE.

READING WHAT WE WRITE IS FOR PLEASURE ONLY PLEASE DO NOT STOP LIVING YOUR LIFE IN EXPECTATIONS OF A HUGE PAY OFF ANY MIN NOW.

THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT HOWEVER IS IF WE SAY SOMETHING THAT YOU DISAGREE WITH WELL JUST MOVE ON, DON’T READ IT, IF IT DOES NOT BRING YOU PLEASURE DROP IT ON THE FLOOR.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO CREATE YOU TUBE VIDEOS ABOUT IT AND CREATE ENTIRE SITES ABOUT HOW SCREWED UP WE ARE AND CALL US ALL SORT OF NAMES SOME OF WHICH YOU COULD BE HELD LIABLE FOR BECAUSE AFTER ALL NO ONE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHO IS SITTING BEHIND THE SCREEN TYPING/ DO THEY?  OR WHAT AFFILIATES THEY HAVE EITHER.

RECAPS PUBLISHES INFO FROM EVERYONE EVERY WHERE AND DOES A FINE JOB OF IT.  IF YOUR FAVORITE BLOGGER IS PRINTED AND THAT MAKES YOUR DAY THAN THEIR MISSION WAS ACCOMPLISHED, PROVIDING YOU SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN USE TO FEEL GOOD. IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU DO NOT LIKE MOVE ON.

I THINK THIS COMMUNITY HAS PLENTY OF THEIR OWN STRESSES AND WE DO NOT NEED TO GO OUT AND BORROW ANY MORE STRESS FROM THE HATERS THAT ARE ALWAYS GOING TO HATE AND THE INSECURE FEW THAT NEED TO BE COMBATIVE AND USE GRAND GESTURES TO NURSE SOME INADEQUACIES THEY HAVE AND FEARS THEY HAVE OF NOT BEING RELEVANT. AND LET’S THINK OF THIS ONE LAYER DEEPER WHY ARE THE HATERS EVEN HERE READING?

THEY KNOW WHAT POSTINGS ARE HERE RIGHT?

WELL MAYBE WITH OUT ALL OF US THEY WOULD NOT HAVE CONTENT FOR THEIR OWN SITES OR THEIR OWN VIDEOS, OR MAYBE THERE IS A TINY PART OF THEM THAT SECRETLY IN THE COVER OF DARKNESS WHEN THEY ARE ALL ALONE AT NIGHT MAYBE THEY HAVE THE SAME DREAMS THE FOLKS HERE HAVE BUT THEY ARE JUST TO SILLY TO ADMIT IT SO INSTEAD THEY PLAY INTERNET COP JUDGE AND JURY AND SPREAD FEAR AND HATRED AND DOUBT.

HUMMM MAKES YOU WONDER RIGHT.

SO GUYS HAPPY SATURDAY TO YOU, LET’S CONTINUE ON DOING WHAT MAKES US FEEL GOOD AND LET’S TRY TO BE KIND TO EVERYONE PLEASE. STAY AWAY FROM HURTFUL VIDEO POSTERS USE COMMON SENSE WHEN MAKING PURCHASES AND DO NOT LET ANYONE STEAL YOUR DREAMS YOUR HOPES OR YOUR FUTURE.

REMAIN PRESENT IN REAL LIFE AND LIVE YOUR INTERNET LIFE IN MODERATION. I HOPE EVERYONE’S DREAMS IN LIFE COME TRUE. EVEN THE HATERS.

LOVE TO ALL….MY LADIES

P.S. EVEN THE HATERS

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks DT....It's reassuring to know that ''DinarVets'' is the best place for me...

I'm Right There With U Brother SkeetDog - We've Got The Best Peeps In This Investment ! ;)

Here's Some Of The Responses On Recraps - Including That Scam Artist Nadita ! :o

And Also A Couple Of Dudes Comments That My Ladies Responds Back To ...

NADITA
10/1/2016 11:23:45 am

Good Morning, My Ladies! well said.. I agree with you :)

CRAIG
10/1/2016 01:37:05 pm

if I can speak frankly about the topic please hear me out The reason why there so much negativity from my perspective in this community is because of the every day every week it's going to happen I recall approximately three years ago when someone was on one of the gurus calls and started crying because she was so happy because they said it was going to happen that following Monday I knew that lady personally and I know what she went through and The hope and faith she had with this endeavor She no longer with us I have known several people that have lost their confidence and finances in this fiasco I am not one because I have the resources if this happens or not I'm going to be fine financially most people are not like that in this community and go through anguish before they give up which many have and have sold out So my purpose in this post is look at the other side not just the fairytale side that everyone is In

MIKE
10/1/2016 02:00:21 pm

Most of us now who read these comments, got into this investment about five or more years ago. This was back when we told we'd have the greenest Christmas ever, or the PTB wanted us to have the best black Friday ever. Oh yes Okie, Bluwolf, and TerryK, not to mention a few others, told us night after night, day after day, this is it. In fact back then people were getting banned right and left for questioning the intel. We were called people of little faith by the main guru's..........So no were not haters. Were tired, frustrated, and just worn out, and every once and awhile we get this poor me post's from the guru's. Well friends this is a public forum, and if you put out info that you can't prove, or refuse to post at least a link for
, your gonna get some heat.Just like in politics, if you can't stand the sight of your own blood on the floor, then you need to get out......

MY LADIES
10/1/2016 03:45:14 pm

WELL MY MY MY…ALRIGHT I SEE I NEED TO CLEAR THINGS UP FOR THE DISGRUNTLED CONFUSED SOULS. I AM NOT WHINING OR COMPLAINING AND I AM PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF STANDING MY GROUND AGAINST ALL THE CRAP THIS DINAR COMMUNITY WANTS TO THROW MY WAY. SADLY SOME OF YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT. 

YOU COME HERE AND YOU WHINE THAT YOU ARE TIRED OF HEARING THE DAILY RHETORIC. YOU CRY FOUL AND CALL THE POSTERS LIARS, YOU LASH OUT AND REACT WITH OUT CONSCIENCE THOUGHT AND IN THE END YOU ARE THE SILLY FRUSTRATED FOOLS. 

WHY DO YOU KEEP GOING TO THE BUTCHER LOOKING FOR BREAD? IF YOU ARE SURE THAT EVERYONE IS A LIAR AND SUCH THAN LET ME ASK YOU FOOL WHY DO YOU KEEP READING? DROP IT ON THE FLOOR IF YOU HAVE NO USE FOR IT!

THERE ARE PLENTY PEOPLE HERE THAT FEEL A SENSE OF ONENESS THAT COME HERE TO FEEL SECURE IN DECISIONS THEY MADE AND WHO ARE ANY OF YOU TO CALL THEM NAMES AND TELL THEM HOW TO FEEL OR WHAT DECISIONS THEY SHOULD MAKE FOR THEIR LIVES?

I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT FOLKS COME HERE FOR THE FEELING OF COMMUNITY BECAUSE I WOULD BE SHOCKED TO THINK THAT ANYONE WOULD RELY COMPLETELY ON THE WORD OF SOMEONE THEY HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE WHEN MAKING THE DECISION TO SPEND MONEY. I WOULD HOPE FOR ALL OF YOU THAT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE EVEN A PET ROCK YOU HAVE DONE YOUR HOMEWORK ON WHAT A PET ROCK IS AND HOW TO CARE FOR PET ROCKS FIRST.

LOOK ONCE AGAIN I’M SAYING THAT FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU COME HERE AND READ THOSE REASONS ARE YOUR OWN AND YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE RIDICULED FOR IT OR MADE TO FEEL LIKE A DUMMY FOR BEING HERE. 

AND LET’S GET IT STRAIGHT I AM NOT WHINING ABOUT BEING ON A HATE FILLED SITE I NEVER KNEW EXISTED BEFORE YESTERDAY, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT SUCH PETTY THINGS, BUT WHAT I DO CARE ABOUT ARE DELIBERATE ACTS OF MEANNESS, AND DELIBERATE SHAMING OF PEOPLE THAT SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY THAN THE AUTHORS OF THAT SITE. NO ONE HERE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE JUDGE AND JURY OVER A BLOG SITE FOR HEAVENS SAKE AND I REALLY HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR BULLYING. 

I HAVE A LITTLE SKYPE ROOM WITH 10 LITTLE PEOPLE AND WE DISCUSS GLOBAL ECONOMICS DAILY, THE LIKES OF WHICH THE HATERS COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO BUY OR SELL OR EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING EVER!! IF I CHOOSE TO SEND IN SOME INTERESTING FACTS TO RECAPS THAT IS MY BUSINESS AND I NEVER SEND MY OPINION I SEND ONLY FACTS AND THEN THE BURDEN FALLS TO YOU TO READ IT AND RESEARCH IT OR JUST DROP IT ON THE FLOOR AND PEDDLE ON YOUR WAY! 

IF YOU WANT TO LASH OUT AT ME I SAY BRING IT ON…I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF JUST FINE AND MIKE IF YOU’RE TIRED AND FRUSTRATED AND SICK OF THIS AND SICK OF THAT WHY DO YOU KEEP READING?? GO TAKE A NAP! 

ITSALLGOOD, MAYBE THAT’S WHY YOU COME HERE BUT CAN YOU REALLY SPEAK FOR ALL THE OTHER READERS? SOME LIKE THE WARM FUZZY FEELING.

AND CRAIG IT IS STORIES JUST LIKE THAT WHICH ARE HEART WRENCHING BUT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT WHY WOULD ANYONE HANG THEIR LIVES ON SOME ONE THEY HAVE NEVER EVER MET? WHY?? OR SPEND MONEY THEY CAN NOT AFFORD?? CAN WE REALLY BLAME THE BLOGGERS FOR THAT?

JOHN YOU’RE JUST OFF ON A RANT AND I’M AFRAID MY FRIEND YOU HAVE MISSED THE WHOLE POINT, AND FOR THE RECORD THE HEAT IN MY KITCHEN IS JUST FINE!

LET’S ALL GO BACK TO AN ENJOYABLE DAY AND AGAIN I HOPE EVERYONE HAS ALL THEIR DREAMS COME TRUE. 

LOVE TO ALL…MY LADIES

• Upvote 1

Good show. I don't even go looking for other Dinar sites, because the posts are usually about putting other people down. Sometimes my comments may not go well with others, but they at least know it is just my opinion and not and not a personal attack on anyone.

As one of our "Founding Fathers" said, " I May Not Agree With  What You Say, But I Will Defend To The Death Your Right To Say It"

We have the best team on the net and have no use in listening to others.

Countryroads 

• Upvote 4

You make a good point LGD. 

And in response to the comment you referenced, I disagree with the author. 

How someone feels upon reading something may be quite subjective, and lying to massive numbers of people just to make them feel good or follow your opinion,  promises or call to action is terrible exploitation of them (like telling someone they will get free college). Telling the TRUTH is what is important. Then the reader can decide about how they feel, based upon what they have just learned (and what, if anything, they want to do as the result of it). :twocents:

• Upvote 5

Actually, here are some examples where other sites are mentioned:

15 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

We don't promote or link to other sites here.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/186707-iraqi-dinar-will-likely-be-demonetized/&do=findComment&comment=1432429

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/160159-tnt-official-notes-link-from-tonys-friday-cc-9062013/&do=findComment&comment=1256273

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/38337-dinar-banker-emailed-today/&do=findComment&comment=240117

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/217843-tlar-article-interior-ministry-announces-seizing-3-banking-companies-linked-with-isis/&do=findComment&comment=1631700

This one links to a dealer - http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/139772-iraq-hit-oil-again/&do=findComment&comment=1099428 a hacked dealer that is

Another one - http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/130268-iraq-is-once-again-2-in-oil-production/&do=findComment&comment=1041105

Another one - http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/55560-are-dinars-like-free-cash/&do=findComment&comment=390872

Another one - http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/76334-okie-saturday-nite-special/&do=findComment&comment=587953

Link to DB/S - http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/175180-why-are-pumpers-and-dealers-encouraging-people-to-buy-dinars/&do=findComment&comment=1349855

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/156357-what-dealers-are-charging-for-a-million-dinar-these-days/&do=findComment&comment=1229911

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/129197-talabani-told-al-maliki-national-meeting-end-of-next-week/&do=findComment&comment=1035401

My question is when did posting links to other sites become an issue?  Checking posts as recent as 2015 shows external (clickable) links.

Where are the rules that show the change?  Was curious.  Dinar Thug seems to be doing it here as well as here

Is a dinar site like those guru ones not OK, but links to official Arabic news are fine?

Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, dinarbro said:

Actually, here are some examples where other sites are mentioned:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/186707-iraqi-dinar-will-likely-be-demonetized/&do=findComment&comment=1432429

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/160159-tnt-official-notes-link-from-tonys-friday-cc-9062013/&do=findComment&comment=1256273

Where are the rules that show the change?  Was curious.  Dinar Thug seems to be doing it here as well as here

Is a dinar site like those guru ones not OK, but links to official Arabic news are fine?

Thanks

This rule has been in place for years, but just to humor you I clicked your first 2 links. 

The first one has a link to an external site, but it's not a "dinar" site.

The second one clearly has the link to the external site removed, with text stating that it was removed per the rules.

Then I skimmed down to your last link quoting Thugs, and there is no link in his post.

Correct.

:twothumbs: 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, dinarbro said:

My question is when did posting links to other sites become an issue?  Checking posts as recent as 2015 shows external (clickable) links.

Thanks

Please take time to READ the "Forum Rules"  :rulez:

Our SPAM Policy

• Please make sure that you are posting for the good of the community, not just for the sake of self-promotion :)
  • We do not spam our links on other boards – do not mention other dinar sites here. Only post links to LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCES.
  • Please refrain from posting affiliate links and press releases in our forums.
  • Surveys are not allowed, unless you have been given permission in advance from a Site Admin
  • Do NOT use the DinarVets community for the purpose of 'spam' or excessive advertisements! This includes forum posts, private messages, or emails to other DinarVets members
  • NO Conference Call, Scheduled Chats, OR SITE ADVERTISING/POSTING/SHARING ETC WITHOUT MY PRIOR APPROVAL.
  • Our moderators reserve the right to edit or delete any posts they consider to be 'spam'.
  • If we find that you are spamming our community, you will be warned by a Moderator or Site Admin, and it may lead to the deletion of your posts and/or the removal of your DinarVets account

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, dinarbro said:

I was just looking at how many links to external sites were still on DV as well as how many mentions of other sites there were.  Oh well.

Very few othersite links exist if at all.  We Admins and Moderators review the majority of posts and remove them wehen we seem them with a warning to the OP that is against Forum Rules.  We follow those offenders and will put the habitual offenders on Mod Preview or ban them outright for not following the rules.  Occasionally one will slip through.

• Upvote 2

It's pretty easy, just go to Google.

Type site:dinarvets.com "[enter dinar site here]"

Anything you type after site:dinarvets.com would show you the pages with the links.  

For example, click this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:dinarvets.com+"****************.com"&num=100&safe=off&espv=2&filter=0&biw=1745&bih=819

As you can see, you have many links to another dinar site still active.  It's pretty easy, which was how I was able to find all those links above.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

25 minutes ago, dinarbro said:

It's pretty easy, just go to Google.

Type site:dinarvets.com "[enter dinar site here]"

Anything you type after site:dinarvets.com would show you the pages with the links.  

For example, click this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:dinarvets.com+"****************.com"&num=100&safe=off&espv=2&filter=0&biw=1745&bih=819

As you can see, you have many links to another dinar site still active.  It's pretty easy, which was how I was able to find all those links above.

No we don't.  The search results I went to from the link above do not have a post on Dinarvets, with a working link to another site.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Markinsa said:

No we don't.  The search results I went to from the link above do not have a post on Dinarvets, with a working link to another site.

This one:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/217843-tlar-article-interior-ministry-announces-seizing-3-banking-companies-linked-with-isis/&do=findComment&comment=1631700

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

4 hours ago, dinarbro said:

The link provided in that post is to an Iraqi news site, not a "dinar" site.

But I'm starting to wonder here... why are you pushing the issue? The rules have been made clear and nobody really wants to waste time bickering about petty stuff. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1