Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST A REMINDER

MyLadiesDaddy

:wub: On Jan 2nd of this yr I made some predictions and I wanted to share with everyone what has happened since then, so without further ado...... :wub:

2016 predictions,

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/213629-what-will-happen-in-2016/#ixzz3x79eC5ZO

1. If there's to be an RV it wont occur until mid to late Sep. 

I did not realize that the Jubilee Yr didn't end until Oct. 2016, However, with all the awesome news about the HCL and the 

Barzani/Abadi love-fest I think it's still a safe bet that were going to see something within the next few weeks.  

2. You will see a large increase in earthquake activity.

Risk of big earthquake on San Andreas fault rises after quake swarm at Salton Sea

Earthquake Swarm at Iceland’s Katla Volcano Raises Alert Status to Yellow

Oklahoma earthquake among strongest in state history

2009–16 Oklahoma earthquake swarms

Volcanoes and Earthquakes Are Increasing—But Why?

And it still is my belief that the world will witness one of the most powerful earthquakes ever. 

3. Massive sever weather causing trillions in damages and thousands of deaths.

Five Extreme Weather Patterns We Are Watching Worldwide

4. The rise of Islamist in America and with that the rise in what they do.

2016 already marred by nearly daily terror attacks

7 Jan 2016 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 0 2 TER-islm gunman shot and injured a police officer; attacker was shot and injured
11 Feb 2016 Columbus, Ohio 1 4 TER-islm attacker injured 4 in machete attack at a restaurant; attacker was shot and killed by police when he attacked police at the end of a car chase
12 Jun 2016 Orlando, Florida 50 53 TER-islm shooting attack at nightclub
7 Jul 2016 Bristol, Tennessee 1 3 TER-left shooting attack killed one civilian, injured one police officer and three civilians
7 Jul 2016 Dallas, Texas 6 10 TER-left sniper attack killed 5 police officers, injured 8 police officers and two civilians at protest rally; attacker was killed by police
17 Jul 2016 Baton Rouge, Louisiana 4 3 TER-left shooting attack killed 3 police officers, injured 3 police officers; attacker was shot and killed by police
20 Aug 2016 Roanoke, Virginia 0 3 TER-islm? stabbing attack at apartment complex injured 2; attacker was injured and arrested
17 Sep 2016 Seaside Park, New Jersey 0 0 THW pipe bomb exploded at site of planned Marine Corps benefit run, no injuries due to delayed start of race
17 Sep 2016 Saint Cloud, Minnesota 1 10 TER-islm stabbing attack at shopping mall injured 10, including one 15-year-old girl; attacker was shot and killed by police
17 Sep 2016 New York City, New York 0 29 TER-islm bombing on street in Manhattan injured 29; additional bombs were found at other locations in Manhattan and nearby New Jersey but were safely detonated or defused
19 Sep 2016 Linden, New Jersey 0 3 TER-islm two police officers injured in shootout with perpetrator of 17 Sep bombing in Manhattan; attacker was shot and injured

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255a.html

Islamic Terror on American Soil

5. The beginnings of economic breakdown in America and the EU.

Britain Votes to Leave E.U.; Cameron Plans to Step Down

The post-Brexit pound – how sterling's fall affects you and the UK economy

Brexit and the euro, Sterling may not be the only currency to suffer in EU debate :wub:{ and I'd like to say that the final ramifications of this event haven't even been fully revealed yet,:wub:

Could Deutsche Bank Collapse? :wub: { it is widely speculated that if this , the largest bank in Europe, were to fail the entire world would suffer the effects.} :wub:

6. The first woman President of the United States.

No Debate That Hillarious Clinton’s Polling Numbers Are Improving:wub: { God help us all } :wub:

average of state polls without any "tossup" states included gives Clinton 188 electoral votes and Trump 165

:wub:Add to that Trumps proclivity for hanging up on the medias :bs: about some fat chick and his less than stellar  performance during the recent debate and sad as it is we seem to be getting a woman for POTUS :angry::wub:

7. Social breakdown around the world, causing massive riots and the need for martial law.

More Signs Emerge That Martial Law May Be In America's Near Future As 'Painful Riot Control Systems' Sales Soar

Ferguson riots: Ruling sparks night of violence

N.C. Gov. declares state of emergency following violent Charlotte protests

Muslim refugee riots ignored in U.S. media blackout

French riot police in battle with Calais migrants, in pictures

Repeated, vicious riots targeting women. Muslims raping women in Europe

:wub:And a simple Google search will show that this list could go on past my ability to post it. Genesis 6:11 and Mathew 24:37 come to mind:wub:

8. Massive wildfires that are man caused.

Kansas Wildfire Now Largest in State History :wub: { and while this fires cause is,"reported", as unknown it dang sure didn't start itself}:wub:

California fire map

WESTERN WILDFIRES

:wub:{ And if anyone thinks to say that these are just acts of nature , then I'd urge you to look at this and tell me that it's all natural} :wub:

US Wildfire Activity Web Map

9. The rise of Ebola and other uncontrollable diseases. 

Polio Reemerges in Nigeria

Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever in Spain: A New Emerging Disease in Western Europe?

Drug-Resistant Leprosy Emerges in West Africa

Anthrax Outbreak in Siberia as a Harbinger of the Unfreezing of Pathogens

Deadly disease outbreak in Wisconsin baffles public health officials

CDC Current Outbreak List

Areas with Zika

10. The blatant and outward hatred of anything that has to do with Evangelical Christianity.

As the world enters into this next phase you will see people everywhere openly attacking 

Christians, blaming them for the sufferings of everyone. 

Attacks on Christians in U.S. double in 3 years

Report: Attacks on Christians Growing Around the World

Islamic Terror on Christians

The war on Ted Cruz's faith

:wub: Anyone who doesn't see that there is a war on Evangelical Christians in this country is probably not someone taking a stand for what they themselves believe. Because all I have to do to show you that, is post a link to Matt Drudge and you will clearly see hatred for anything that is Christian, but I will restrain from promoting a sexual deviant who would seemingly rather have sex with a robot. 

And I would point out that I myself have received attacks for my open faith. At work and even here. It breaks my heart and causes me great consternation because like so many Trump supporters I wish for America to be great again also. But I know that cannot happen until America turns back to what made America great in the first place. AND THAT WAS GOD. 

Now I'd like to get to why I posted all this information in the first place. Some will think that I'm trying to say I'm a psychic or some kind of prophet. But NOTHING could be further from the truth. I'm a weak willed, soft spoken, freaking trucker, and nothing more. I don't have all the answers. In fact I don't think I have but one answer and that is Jesus Christ. And he knows everything. So what is the question that gives me the only answer I need? 

Well, you name it. Whatever question that you have, I don't care what it is or how difficult you think it is. Your answer is simply JESUS CHRIST. 

And that is why I wanted to remind everyone what I posted on Jan 2nd of this yr. that it may be a witness that God is real and that everyone can get all the answers they need from Him. :wub:

• Upvote 4

:wub::lol: You're so right my brother from another mother. Jesus has turned my wheels, blown my horn, and spun me around more times than I can say. If I were to tell everyone some of the things that have happened to me while driving half asleep ya'll would think I'm a real psychopath.  But such is the life of someone that works 16 hrs a day.:lol: :wub:

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

But I know that cannot happen until America turns back to what made America great in the first place. AND THAT WAS GOD. 

although I was blessed reading the whole thing my brother THIS STATEMENT is the heart and soul of what is NEEDED NOW in America....and because I have been focused on getting my grandsons...and daughter-in-law out of the Philippines...I missed something the apparently just happened in NY...

NYC erected an "Arch to Ba-al" !!! and a woman said they did it in "defiance".....:praying::praying::praying:

Oct 2 marks the Feast of Trumpets...followed by the 9 Days of Awe leading up to Yom Kippur : Feast of Atonement...Followed by Tabernacles...

How many Christians even know or understand the significance of these fall feasts..and how they fit into End Time Prophecy...

WAKE UP FOLKS....  as LGD often reminds us...the Suddenlys are upon us...

• Upvote 1

:wub: Just a few more items in the news today. And the first one is, for me, the scariest because I know in my heart that it will be sever.:wub:

Heightened Earthquake Alert Issued for Southern California {and this is the first time that I've ever seen the USGS actually predict a three day time frame, with a Richter scale strength level. 

THE LATEST: 4 ALBANIANS ARRESTED IN SYRIAN REFUGEES CASE

MONSTER HURRICANE BREWING IN THE CARIBBEAN

German bank regulator warns of negative perception spiral:

:wub: And this next one in  my opinion is the rise of the creation of the,"image of the Beast". Revelation 13:15:wub:

US cuts cord on internet oversight

My dear friends, believe me when I tell you that before this yrs end everything that we thought was important will not still be important. You know what they say about the best laid plans of mice and men. We, as of today, have now entered into a time where God will make himself known even to those that refuse to know Him. And now is the time to reconsider EVERYTHING that we thought was important, and to consider that which truly is important. :wub:

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, EagleEye said:

although I was blessed reading the whole thing my brother THIS STATEMENT is the heart and soul of what is NEEDED NOW in America....and because I have been focused on getting my grandsons...and daughter-in-law out of the Philippines...I missed something the apparently just happened in NY...

NYC erected an "Arch to Ba-al" !!! and a woman said they did it in "defiance".....:praying::praying::praying:

Oct 2 marks the Feast of Trumpets...followed by the 9 Days of Awe leading up to Yom Kippur : Feast of Atonement...Followed by Tabernacles...

How many Christians even know or understand the significance of these fall feasts..and how they fit into End Time Prophecy...

WAKE UP FOLKS....  as LGD often reminds us...the Suddenlys are upon us...

:wub: Well they can know now, brother :wub:

Jewish Holidays 2016-2017

Dates of major and minor Jewish holidays for Hebrew Year 5777. Each holiday page includes a brief overview of special observances and customs, and any special Torah readings.

Major holidays

Holidays begin at sundown on the evening before the date specified.

Dates in bold are yom tov, so they have similar obligations and restrictions to Shabbat in the sense that normal "work" is forbidden.

Holiday Dates Description
Rosh Hashana Oct 3-4, 2016 M‑Tu The Jewish New Year
Yom Kippur Oct 12, 2016 W Day of Atonement
Sukkot Oct 17-18, 2016 M‑Tu
Oct 19-23, 2016 W‑Su
Feast of Tabernacles
Shmini Atzeret Oct 24, 2016 M Eighth Day of Assembly
Simchat Torah Oct 25, 2016 Tu Day of Celebrating the Torah
Chanukah Dec 25-Jan 1, 2017 Su‑Su The Jewish festival of rededication, also known as the Festival of Lights
Purim Mar 12, 2017 Su Purim is one of the most joyous and fun holidays on the Jewish calendar
Pesach Apr 11-12, 2017 Tu‑W
Apr 13-16, 2017 Th‑Su
Apr 17-18, 2017 M‑Tu
Passover, the Feast of Unleavened Bread
Shavuot May 31-Jun 1, 2017 W‑Th Festival of Weeks, commemorates the giving of the Torah at Mount Sinai
Tish'a B'Av Aug 1, 2017 Tu

The Ninth of Av, fast commemorating the destruction of the two Temples

Rosh Hashana / ראש השנה

Rosh Hashanah (Hebrew: ראש השנה), (literally "head of the year"), is the Jewish New Year. It is the first of the High Holidays or Yamim Noraim ("Days of Awe"), celebrated ten days before Yom Kippur. Rosh Hashanah is observed on the first two days of Tishrei, the seventh month of the Hebrew calendar. It is described in the Torah as יום תרועה (Yom Teru'ah, a day of sounding [the Shofar]). :wub:{ and is believed by many bible scholars to be the day of which the rapture of the Bride of Christ will happen. It begins a time when all those who love the Lord are to seek forgiveness from those with whom they have sinned against, or have offended. This time of seeking forgiveness will culminate over an eleven day period where it will end with Yom Kippur, a time where we will all seek God the most Holy Father to forgive us of all our sins. Though it should be noted here that as Christians we now should do this every day. However, that is not to say that the feast day of Yom Kippur is something that should be forgotten. Jesus came to fulfill the law not to end it.} :wub:  

Rosh Hashana begins at sundown on Sun, 02 October 2016.

Yom Kippur / יום כפור

Yom Kippur (Hebrew: יוֹם כִּפּוּר or יום הכיפורים), Also known as Day of Atonement, is the holiest day of the year for the Jews. Its central themes are atonement and repentance. Jews traditionally observe this holy day with a 25-hour period of fasting and intensive prayer, often spending most of the day in synagogue services. Yom Kippur completes the annual period known in Judaism as the High Holy Days (or sometimes "the Days of Awe").

Yom Kippur begins at sundown on Tue, 11 October 2016.

Sukkot / סוכות

Sukkot (Hebrew: סוכות or סֻכּוֹת, sukkōt, or sukkos, Feast of Booths, Feast of Tabernacles) is a Biblical holiday celebrated on the 15th day of the month of Tishrei (late September to late October). It is one of the three biblically mandated festivals Shalosh regalim on which Jews were commanded to make a pilgrimage to the Temple in Jerusalem

:wub: { This is another day believed by biblical scholars to be a day that the rapture of the Bride of Christ will occur on as the real meaning of this feast in the Jewish tradition has become known as , "the in-gathering". }:wub:

Sukkot begins at sundown on Sun, 16 October 2016.

:wub: And so it is that those who have read this far will naturally ask,"what is the importance of all this"? And with that question I will simply give you, "THE JUBILEE YEAR",

What is the Jubilee Year?

The Bible describes a period of time most people have never heard of - the Jubilee year. It occurs after seven sets of seven yearly intervals (49 total) are finished. This proclamation of a fiftieth "liberty" year occurs on one of God's annual feast days known as the Day of Atonement. Because God owns everything, he set up a special, regularly occurring time period where His will is that a man's possessions are returned to him.

10 This fiftieth (Jubilee) year is sacred — it is a time of freedom and of celebration when everyone will receive back their original property, and slaves will return home to their families. 11 This is a year of complete celebration, so don't plant any seed or harvest what your fields or vineyards produce.

39 If one of your brothers becomes indigent and has to sell himself to you, don't make him work as a slave. 40 Treat him as a hired hand or a guest among you. He will work for you until the Jubilee . . . (Leviticus 25)

Israel was also commanded in the Bible to redeem tithes and other things based on how long it was to the next Jubilee period (Leviticus 27)

Leviticus 26 states THE reason ancient Israel went into captivity was for not allowing the land to rest every seven years - by not giving it a break and letting it enjoy its own Sabbath rest!

27 'If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you . . . 33 I will scatter you among the nations . . . Your land will be laid waste . . .34 Then the land will enjoy its sabbath years (Leviticus 26)

The beginning of Jesus' public ministry

Did you know that near the start of Jesus' public ministry he quoted Scripture related to the Jubilee?

He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day and stood up to read. 17. And there was given Him the book of the prophet Isaiah . . . 18. "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me; for this reason, He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal those who are brokenhearted, to proclaim pardon to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to send forth in deliverance those who have been crushed, 19. To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord" (Luke 4)

Jesus was quoting from Isaiah 61, verses 1 and 2. His reference to the "acceptable year of the Lord" is a Biblical synonym for the Jubilee year.

:wub: Therefor, it has been surmised that as the ministry of our Lord began on a Jubilee yr then it would most likely end on one. And we have just ended a Jubilee yr today. However, I have come to realize with all my researching of the ancient records that what yr we're actually in is something of a debate. And in reality I guess that was to be expected as it is human nature to focus more on ourselves than on something as mundane as what day it is. What I've come across is that we are somewhere between what is known on the Jewish calendar as the yr. 5777 or 6000 or anywhere in between. And that is also biblical as Jesus himself taught us that, "of that day or hour no man knoweth not even the angels but the Father only". 

And that is all the more true as we know not what yr were living in. But alas we were told that we could know the season. And to know that is simply to know the Holy Word of God. But NOT TO KNOW IT AS A MAN. To know it as the Holy Spirit teaches. 

One thing that I have come to realize ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE THAT I'VE LEARNED, is that ,"The mystery of sin is already at work". It took me some time to understand the realization that no one,"MAN", is capable of creating such a master plan that can literally turn EVERYTHING INTO A LIE. But Satan can. He's been working at creating a master,"LIE", for over 6 thousand yrs.

And he has used, over the yrs, men to create that lie. Which is why it's seems so hard to place the blame for all that is wrong on one man. Satan has used many men. So where does that leave us? Trust no mans teachings. Trust only the Holy Spirits guiding's. And the only way to do that is to let go of ourselves and to,"SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN".  Let go of our pride that can be found in all our education and our experiences, let go of everything that is us and for once in our lives make the knowledge and will of God our only passion. Only then will one begin to know the truth. 

For me that truth is that SUDDENLY is now upon us. We have begun the," DAYS OF AWE", and it is the end of what is believed to be a Jubilee yr. If this is all true there can be only one outcome. :wub:

• Upvote 1

:wub: one thing that I want to do in keeping with what the Lord has shown me this yr is to be very honest in my sharing's. And in doing so I must confess that our Holy Father informed me yesterday that I had given some wrong information as far as the, "removal of His Bride", is concerned. I stated that either on the, "Feast of Trumpets", or maybe on the, "Feast of Tabernacles", the Lord would come for His Bride. The Lord was not happy with my saying so and reminded me that .............

32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Mark 13:32

I had recently been listening to certain online preachers and they had made a very good argument for my statements that this event may occur on the aforementioned Holy Days, but that is not the case with our Lord. As I said, there is good argument for believing so and it seems to be in keeping with the rules that God himself set down, however, let us not forget that God is the one who made the rules and everything that was made. Therefore, he can edit them anytime he chooses, and that is to say nothing of the fact that we are just mere men and women attempting to understand God. Not an easy task to be sure. 

What can we learn from this mistake? Simple, this is the very reason that I don't put any stock in the teachings of men that claim to, "interpret", the Holy Word of God with another interpretation than that which is given by the Holy Spirit. And in learning that we come to understand that it is each and every one of our own responsibility to study the Word and listen to the teachings of the Holy Spirit for ourselves. Because make no mistake about it, my friends, everything that we see, and read , and hear today is a lie that has been in the makings for over six thousand yrs.