Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi, Iraq's presidency agrees on Federal divided into three regions with the blessing of US and coalition each of the (al-Sadr and al-Hakim and Barzani and Nujaifi)

yota691

2.14753231955045009.jpg
Sat, 01 Oct 2016 11:59:55

Agreement Abadi and Barzani and al - Hakim and the Sadrists and the blessing ofal - Najafi and America ..oriash Abadi , Iraq 's Federal (divided into regions) .... 

announced the independent MP for the province of Basra , Mohammed al - Tai, Saturday, that the visit of the President of Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani to Baghdad included "undeclared agreements . "he said al - Taie in a press statement today: there are agreements" unannounced "has during the visit of Barzani of them agree on a " Kurdistan " in principle, as well as to try to form a new alliance between the Kurdistan Democratic party and some parties in the National Alliance, like the old , top, advocacy wing Prime Minister , and the Sadrists but Bhrot.utaba Taie, that this agreement is a message for other forces (objecting), that new alliance will be influential in the equations and conditions and new understandings, noting that they vary depending on the political bloc and the control of power on the ground, according to Tobeirh.oakhtaatm Tai saying: "O people of Basra Dear independent and educated political elites Dear media people it is time to know the terms of agreements between the Shiite alliance and Abadi between Barzani." 

also, the Committee on Security , US officials from the central and external intelligence in Congress met with Iraqi politicians from different spectra at times and locations of several of them to London Arbil Baghdad, Amman and was informed that the US conviction and the capitals of influential settled that there is a deficit of N treatment in the continuation judged according to the current situation. 

it added that " the acceptance by the three main regions ruled by a federal in Baghdad is the condition of the basis for the resolution of state regulation file and purge Iraq Shubra Shubra him and an end to all secondary powers that replace the power in Baghdad now, Washington has told the officials and Iraqi politicians that they have to describe the problems between them as personalities and blocks and reach an understanding on the key participants to live in Iraq as one country, but is a central and enjoys provinces powers almost absolute, especially in the economy and foreign investment and private affairs local communities. 

the sources said that more than US official stressed that the agreement on the political shape of Iraq and its regions is the basis, and he will then be organizing Daesh and any armed military version of the past will never be repeated. 

confirmed these sources that the liberalization of Mosul plan completed and there are assurances in a table time is too short to be implemented, and that the Kurdistan region informed the details of the military and political understandings conducted by Washington to preserve the unity of Iraq , federalism within the three provinces , along with the federal capital territory. 

the sources pointed out that he was informed of a number of important Arab capitals Iraq 's new format after Daesh, and that the air bridge of at least one time for six consecutive months will continue to support the Sunni region in order to promote the fact that its cities and infrastructure smashed , crushed by the war ,compared to the relative stability in the south and the Kurdish region.

• Upvote 3

:wub:Good Morning Master Yota. I wonder if you think that this news will receive the amount of attention that it deserves as a most important piece of the RV puzzle it is? Actually I'm completely blown away myself, because I never ever even thought that something like this would or could happen. :wub:

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub:Good Morning Master Yota. I wonder if you think that this news will receive the amount of attention that it deserves as a most important piece of the RV puzzle it is? Actually I'm completely blown away myself, because I never ever even thought that something like this would or could happen. :wub:

:backflip::bravo:

• Upvote 2

Awesome news! And right in time! Now the Kurds will vote on it on Oct 4th. Sounds like the Kurds won't have an independent state, but fairly close.. which is much better for us IMO.

thanks Yota for bringing this!! Huge news!!

Edited by GregHi
  • Upvote 5

Thanks Yota...The pieces are starting to fall into place...One stone on top of the other will build a wall or a nation in our hopes...The Amnesty Act and National Guard Law will serve its purpose to establish the independent territories and the security within each, mainly Sunni, division as an unified sovereign nation... 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, markb57 said:

but will they share a currency????

They surely will share a currency, I hope. We have 50 states or provinces and use one currency. Great friggin news. PTL. In my many rants over the past few years, and prior to ISIS, I think I asked why don't they divide the country into 3 or 4 states/provinces to resolve the territorial, sectarian,and tribal disputes and unite under a federal government like ours, but just the Iraqi version. Also if the north and the south have the oil and gas fields then build the refineries in the middle regions in order to place importance to that area. You know, give them some skin in the game. Maybe ...

• Upvote 2

Fact check question:

Does Iraq remain a sovereign nation as a confederation of three autonomous regions? Is there a federal structure to resolve issues between regions and coordinate regional militias in a national crisis? A federal tax, tariff,  HCL distribution control, and such?

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks Yota...The pieces are starting to fall into place...One stone on top of the other will build a wall or a nation in our hopes...The Amnesty Act and National Guard Law will serve its purpose to establish the independent territories and the security within each, mainly Sunni, division as an unified sovereign nation... 

I would have to agree with you. Seems like a lot of stuff is lining up, tons of love between everyone, and a lot of smoke and dates from the GOI being published.  I thing we have a shot for this to get done by the end of the year. If the GOI was to delete the zeros in early 2017 the whole plant would be buying dinar.   

• Upvote 4