Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hillarious does not have the Presidential look

Donald Trump recently brought up the subject about Hillararious not having the Presidential look. This got me to paying more attention as of late about this. Yesterday Hillarious was in Florida giving a speech and she was wearing this God awful top that looked like a baby crib sheet or more like a rag. Then I caught some other clips from CNN, one of which she had a pant suit on in which the top and bottom had a poor match.

Then in another clip she had a top on that was flowing and made her look pregnant, very tacky. Doesn't the women ever wear a nice dress. I wonder who her fashion coordinator is or if she even has one? I sure hope she has one because she needs a lot of help.LOL  If she were to become President it would be nice to see her looking like woman wearing a nice dress someday.

Dave, AKA: Seabee

• Upvote 3

***///

We know yer right, SEABEE.... but those liberal newspapers and 'fashion' magazines just put out articles stating

that she has 'set the trend for best hair and fashion' recently. Stating that her "great sense of style" would soon be

emulated by many the world over.

LOL, right...?!  We roared ! :lol:  Seriously...?   Maybe in every kommie country where the chairman mao look is hip !

She and her globalist pals can't wait until we're all wearing that kommie uniform they want US in.<_<

Truth is, she has to wear outfits which hide all the medical and incontinence devices / garments she has to wear,

(remember when her speaking at an event was delayed because they had to take her in a latrine to "clean her up"...? )

not to mention all those electronics they wire her with to feed her info because she can't remember a damned thing !

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We know yer right, SEABEE.... but those liberal newspapers and 'fashion' magazines just put out articles stating

that she has 'set the trend for best hair and fashion' recently. Stating that her "great sense of style" would soon be

emulated by many the world over.

LOL, right...?!  We roared ! :lol:  Seriously...?   Maybe in every kommie country where the chairman mao look is hip !

She and her globalist pals can't wait until we're all wearing that kommie uniform they want US in.<_<

Truth is, she has to wear outfits which hide all the medical and incontinence devices / garments she has to wear,

(remember when her speaking at an event was delayed because they had to take her in a latrine to "clean her up"...? )

not to mention all those electronics they wire her with to feed her info because she can't remember a damned thing !

That was well put. Now that you mention it she looks that North Korien leader, I can't spell his name, but a good post for you. LMAO

Dave, :Seabee

• Upvote 2