Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All-Star Grandma Decapitates ISIS Fighters In Revenge-Fueled Bloodlust

SocalDinar

All-Star Grandma Decapitates ISIS Fighters In Revenge-Fueled Bloodlust

10:03 AM 09/30/2016

Um Hanadi shows scars from battling ISIS. (screenshot from CNN video)  

An Iraqi grandmother leads a militia of 70 men fighting Islamic State in the Salahuddin province to avenge the killings of her family members.

Wahida Mohamed Al-Jumaily, better known as Um Hanadi, started fighting al-Qaida in 2004 and later made ISIS the target of her war against jihadis. ISIS is responsible for the deaths of Um Hanadi’s first two husbands, father and three brothers, which she says justifies any means to kill them.

“I fought them, I beheaded them, I cooked their heads, I burned their bodies,” she told CNN.

Um Hanadi, 39, now says she’s at the top of ISIS’s most wanted list. Bombs have been detonated outside her house several times and she has received death threats from the group, including personal ones from leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

“Six times they tried to assassinate me,” she told CNN. “I have shrapnel in my head and legs, and my ribs were broken. But all that didn’t stop me from fighting.”

Um Hanadi and her militia operate in the recently liberated town of Shirqat, located about 50 miles south of ISIS’s Iraq stronghold Mosul.

The force is backed by Iraqi ground forces in the area, which provides the militia with weapons.

“She lost her brothers and husbands as martyrs,” Gen. Jamaa Anad, commander of Iraqi ground forces in the Salahuddin province, told CNN. “So out of revenge she formed her own force.”

• Upvote 4

http://www.newsweek.com/iraqi-woman-beheaded-cooked-and-burned-isis-fighters-after-family-massacre-504600?piano_t=1

Iraqi Woman ‘Beheaded, Cooked and Burned’ ISIS Fighters After Family Massacre

By Jack Moore On 9/30/16 at 7:42 AM
  •  
An Iraqi woman has claimed that she had beheaded, cooked the heads and burned the bodies of Islamic State militant group (ISIS) fighters in revenge for its killing of her husband, her three brothers and her father.

Wahida Mohamed, also known as Um Hanadi, leads a unit of tribal militiamen in the Shirqat area of Salahuddin province in northern Iraq, located 50 miles south of the ISIS-held city of Mosul, which Iraqi forces, backed by the U.S.-led coalition, are preparing to attack and liberate in October.

"I fought them. I beheaded them. I cooked their heads, I burned their bodies. This is all documented. You can see it on my Facebook page," she told CNN, which claimed it had seen photographs that supported her claims, with her holding a severed head as well as several heads in cooking pots.

Wahida Mohamed with Iraqi militiamen Wahida Mohamed with Iraqi militiamen. She has boasted of killing ISIS fighters and cooking their heads after the radical Islamist group killed her husband, brothers and father. Facebook

Mohamed, who refers to herself as a “housewife,” lists the motivation for such brutal killings of the ISIS members as their murder of her second husband, three brothers and her father, almost wiping out her entire family. The group also killed her sheep and dogs, she said.

Iraqi forces, helped by Mohamed’s unit, liberated Shirqat from ISIS fighters last week but the gun-toting 39-year-old has been fighting ISIS and its previous incarnations, Al-Qaeda in Iraqi (AQI) and the Islamic State in Iraq (ISI), for years.

“I began fighting the terrorists in 2004, working with Iraqi security forces and the coalition,” she said. “I received threats from the top leadership of ISIS, including from [ISIS’s self-proclaimed caliph] Abu Bakr [al-Baghdadi] himself. I’m at the top of their most wanted list.”

She lists six car bombs attacks outside her home in the Iraqi town by extremists linked to the group formerly aligned with Al-Qaeda since 2006. “Six times they tried to assassinate me,” she said. “I have shrapnel in my head and legs, and my ribs were broken. But all that didn't stop me from fighting.”

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Hearts said:

Killed and beheaded by a woman.  Does this disqualify the ISIS soldiers from going to heaven or getting their virgins?

I do believe that is the case . . . One can only hope God has a SPECIAL HELL reserved especially and only or ISIS fighters. . . and no doubt, it will be the EXPRESS LANE to Hell.

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 2

About 97 years ago, Woody Wilson went home in a snit leaving the mess in Europe and the mid-East to the PC crowd of the day:  mainly the proudly "amateur" diplomats who's arrogance was exceeded only by their arrogance.  One of the worst things they did was draw the national boundary lines throughout the mid-East in total disregard of existing ethnic, tribal, and religious demographics as they then stood and without much regard for natural boundaries like rivers, mountain ranges, etc.  Their formal session on these matters lasted only a few minutes, after suitable behind the scenes economic arrangements had been completed.  These machinations po'ed Lawrence so much that he refused the formal presentation to him of the OBE.  I'm just fine with the burdens of mid-East refugees falling on the Brits, French, Germans, Italians and Turks as they were the main parties creating the endless chaos and mess that the mid-East has been ever since.  Want details?  See the recent biography "Lawrence in Arabia" NOT the much older "Lawrence of Arabia" (although O'Toole did rather accurately portray Lawrence who was basically bat crap crazy.

That corrupt end to the insanity of the first industrial scale war generated two big victims:  the Jews, cut out of the deal, but thrown the bone of the Balfour doctrine; and the Kurds, who got zilch.  Wanna REALLY po practically EVERYBODY out there?  Try this:  Lop of the Kurdish corners of Syria, Turkey, Iraq, and Iran, and create the Republic of Kurdistan, like the idiots should have done a century ago.  They would likely align with Jordan, giving us two comparatively sane, intelligent, and naturally cohesive potential allies in the area.  Lebanon would come along nicely too, if we (with local help) basically relocated all in the Bakka Valley to Iran, their puppet master.  Instead, the idiots in the US State Department compounded the mess created a century ago, when we could recently have achieved at least part of this fix after whipping Sadam by breaking up Iraq into its three historical bits.  Now Odumbass has made the mess worse, and almost certainly made it unfixable by freeing Iran from embargoes and OKing its quick acquisition of nukes.