Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr Clarke Calls It For Monday October 3rd And Gets Called Out By MY LADIES !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Prediction From The North End Of A Southbound Goat !

DR. CLARKE: As it stands RIGHT NOW, it looks like we'll have an Official International Rate increase and exchangeable Iraq Dinar currency, on Monday, October 3, 2016

Please Read Carefully.

The next few days will fully determine this outcome, based primarily on events OUTSIDE Iraq, believe it or not, for this date.....it has to do with the full integration of several other key political powers, and their current positioning politically.

There are moves being made, as we speak, that are of serious concern. That's all we can say about that, at this time.

Because of this, at this point, there is strong consideration, to FIRST substantially increase the IN-COUNTRY rate by Oct. 3, countrywide only, without granting an International status, until the Approximate time period ofDecember 1, 2016, at which time, Iraq would Officially become an Internationally Tradable and exchanged currency, outside the country.

The consideration, is that this would give them some extra time, to fully integrate the affairs within the country, managing the changeover sufficiently within all aspects of their banking and regulation systems - lower denoms, auctions, pricing, etc., finalize some political shuffling of key positions, finish a handful more laws, and secure a little more ISIS details - all before becoming a Full International partner, and the onslaught of changes that come with that - ALL while these other things play out, after the Oct. 1 date......

We're not going to go into detail here, but you can take a look around, and see the confusion, mixed signals and uncertainty that exists, at the present time, between Major World Powers, and by extension their economies, coming to a head, in more ways than one. The tensions between, is at an Extreme.

There just isn't a 100% complete indication, from any direction, on this Oct. 3date right now, but it is a very high probability, much more, than implementing the December 1 scenario. The reason, is that they realize, the more time taken, the more problems that will inevitably surface. They, (meaning primarily the U.S. & Iraq), want to move on this NOW, but the UN & the IMF are leaning toward a little more time, to suffice the global picture........there are a couple countries right now, seriously threatening, as we speak......
These are purely our Beliefs & Opinions, as to the status of things, at this point.

That's all we have friends. Wish we had more....As of Right Now, OCT. 3rd is it. As a very wise man reiterates time and again, "Time Will Tell"......but not much more.

Keep your fingers crossed........and your Toes, and your Eyes, and your Arms, and your Legs, and every hair on your head.......... oh, and with a SMILE.....if you choose.

.......the VN Dong - we have no status change, at all - still......at any moment.

I Intend the VERY VERY Best for ALL,

Dr. Clarke

======================================

MY LADIES
9/28/2016 09:37:19 pm

DR. CLARKE AND FRIENDS I HAVE A QUESTION PLEASE. MY QUESTION COMES WITH THIS SENTENCE ‘there is strong consideration, to FIRST substantially increase the IN-COUNTRY rate by Oct. 3, countrywide only,’ EXACTLY HOW DOES THAT WORK? SINCE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DINAR AND IRAQ WE WILL ASSUME THE “BASE” CURRENCY IS THE DINAR. SO THAN WHICH IS THE COUNTER CURRENCY? AN I WILL ASSUME THAT THIS WOULD ALSO BE AN INDIRECT QUOTATION WITH THE DINAR BEING THE BASE SO THEN WHAT IS BEING USED TO DETERMINE THIS “IN-COUNTRY” RATE? 

THE DINAR IS CURRENTLY UNDER A STABILIZED AGREEMENT WITH A USD ANCHOR, BUT FOR THIS “IN-COUNTRY” ONLY RATE THE USD WILL NOT BE USED SO WHAT THAN IS THE CROSS RATE?
I AM ALSO WONDERING IF MAYBE THE NOTION OF “IN-COUNTRY” RATE IS NOT IN FACT CONFUSED WITH THE 2 RATES IRAQ HAS WHICH IS THE OFFICIAL RATE AND THE PARALLEL RATE.

IF IN FACT THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE REFERENCING PLEASE BE SO KIND AS TO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IN-COUNTRY ONLY RATES WORK. FOR EXAMPLE LET’S SAY I AM STANDING IN BAGHDAD WITH A $100.00 BILL WHAT MIGHT I TURN THAT INTO? IF THERE IS NO BASE NO COUNTER AND NO QUOTATION AND NO CROSS THAN FOR SURE IRAQ MUST BE IN A VACUUM.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.

LOVE TO ALL MY LADIES

• Upvote 6

31 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I am surprised that Recaps printed myladies.  I thought Clarke was an invention of them.  To see someone counteract him and it was published is refreshing.

Schizophrenia affects 2.7 million so there is a small chance they are arguing with themself 

Edited by mad asafrog
  • Upvote 7

Illegitimate article, surprise it's in the rumors section. I stopped reading it once I read about a proposed in country RV first. The RV must roll out at the same time in country and internationally. It the only way for a legit national currency else it will wreck the IQD arrangements with India, South Korea, and ... was it Russia, China, or both.

• Upvote 4

Update From Dr Clarke ...

From Recaps Comment section: 

Kelly:  Question for Dr. Clarke.

Dr. Clarke, based on the events of the past 72-hours, are you still confident for "Calling This RV" for Monday, October 03rd 2016?   Thank you for your time,  Kelly

DR. CLARKE: Kelly, Thank You. We are completely prepared to be "Tortured, Ridiculed, Slain, Burned at the stake, Blamed, Caballed, Deviled, Evil-ed, Disavowed, Discredited, Favor-less, and completely Obliterated" by all of Dinarland......if it doesn't.

With a Smile on our Face...... :)

YES.

• Upvote 4