Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 28 Sept 2016

Adam Montana

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub::lmao::lmao: Adam is many things, but I know those aren't them:lmao::lmao::wub:

I am not sure Hillarious Clinton would agree with you...she seemed pretty adamant and non-discriminating about who she placed into her Basket-of-Deplorables and unredeamable, other than they were supporters of Donald...I am pretty confident that Adam shares the opinion of minimal government and taxation, and therefore is as Deplorable as Hillarious finds me and those who "Cling to guns or religion"... (oops, that was president Obama), so according to Hillarious you might just be in that basket with us! Welcome brother, you can't find a finer group of people! :twocents: 

(I am pretty sure we have plenty of Deplorables (at least according to Hillarious) among us, and I am proud to point out that I heard her, and I understand exactly how she feels about me and the millions of brothers and sisters I have who are among what I believe are the silent majority, and she will hear our response on Tuesday November 8)

Are YOU a Deplorable??? Anyone? :D 

• Upvote 7

On September 28, 2016 at 1:38 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub:Thinking I'm the bonehead got so many emeralds:lol:I'm not sure how to take that:wub::lmao::lmao:

Not tellin' brother!!! :eyebrows:

Luv ya anyways....bwahaha! ;)

Sandfly Adam and Mods for all you do!  And don't be hard on yourself Adam...Will Rogers said "we all have flat spots on our brain somewhere!"  If that's your only problem fellow cheesehead...yur good to go!!! :cheesehead:

Edited by RodandStaff