Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 28 Sept 2016

Adam Montana

Good morning amigos and amigettes!

Today I find myself in something of a predicament. Some 
bonehead went on a fairly important business trip and 
brought the wrong laptop charging cord!

If you're wondering who that bonehead is, and you 
immediately thought "No way would Adam do something 
like that!".... I appreciate the confidence, but yeah... that 
bonehead is indeed me. :D 

Some of you already know this, but I'll spell it out anyway: 

I'm on this site every single day. I'm talking to contacts, 
reading and answering emails, and digging for clues 
every single day. But in addition to the normal stuff I do 
every day, I also spend... I'm guessing an average of 3.5 
extra hours preparing for these weekly updates, even 
when news is slow. When things are hopping, I spend a 
lot more time than that even!

Before more of my precious battery is burned, let me get 
to the point - I make an extra-special effort to give you all 
100% every day, and 120% on Wednesdays.

But on this particular Wednesday, the laptop battery says 
"NOPE! You only get... 31%"

:lol: 

Oh well, stuff happens :)

If you're watching the news stories, you'll already know 
that my prediction to start seeing things moving around 
now is taking shape... we've actually got news! Which is a 
GREAT thing, considering the lull that we were in for the 
last few months!

In the interest of saving the little juice I've got left, I'm going 
to wrap this up and get to the weekly Q's.

Hang tight, everyone! All you have to do is click the "Unread Content"
button here on dinarvets and you'll see how things are picking
up speed!

There's no reason I can foresee that I won't be able to give 
a more thorough breakdown of the recent events between 
this weekend and next Wednesday.

Thanks for your understanding and forgiveness! (Please
don't yell at me!) ;) 

idplzr Adam, On Wednesday you were on medium alert and Thursday you stated the IQD is moving. If we haven't heard news from you by this chat will you share what you lead you to say the IQD is moving? Thank you. 

Click the "Unread Content" link. When we start seeing much more
"dinar" content there, instead of the other various articles that people 
post to pass the time, I think it's clear that things are picking up pace.

And that is exactly what's happening now.

Like I mentioned above, I'll bring a more detailed analysis in my next
update.

:twothumbs:

Seabee Adam, how ya doing bro.

As we move into October, should our confidence level be on the rise. I don't know if I should hold my breath.Thank you sir.

I'm doing well my friend, thanks for asking!

I'm never going to tell people to hold their breath, but I am liking
the current situation.

:twothumbs: 

ixic I'll bug you one more time and re-post my question from last week:

Oil prices are relatively stable, the price of gold is staying above $1300/oz and most likely going up.  Iraq has plenty of both.

With all that has gone on with Iraq this year: CBI talk, banking, more oil, more gold, security, government, IMF and UN aid, etc...things are actually looking promising.

I know about your 10 cent stance, and believe me...I'm a believer in 'at least' that for an rv.

I was just curious if you've heard anything about a possible rate of 13-26 cents, like a few other middle east countries are currently valued at as well.Just so Iraq can be 'on par' with some of their neighbors, and take advantage of the resources they possess or have yet to tap into.

I'm gonna let Machine take this one. See below. :) 

The Machine

ixic said:
I'll bug you one more time and re-post my question from last week:

Oil prices are relatively stable, the price of gold is staying above $1300/oz and most likely going up.  Iraq has plenty of both.

With all that has gone on with Iraq this year: CBI talk, banking, more oil, more gold, security, government, IMF and UN aid, etc...things are actually looking promising.

I know about your 10 cent stance, and believe me...I'm a believer in 'at least' that for an rv.

I was just curious if you've heard anything about a possible rate of 13-26 cents, like a few other middle east countries are currently valued at as well.

Just so Iraq can be 'on par' with some of their neighbors, and take advantage of the resources they possess or have yet to tap into.

oil prices stable ish  ---- yes

gold price staying above $1,300/Oz and heading higher ---- I sure hope so

Iraq has plenty of both ---- well we know for sure they have a lot of oil, how much gold they actually have at the moment is anyones guess.

as for the rate --- 1c , 10c , 50c, $50 per dinar or even the current rate, it really doesnt matter to Iraq what the rate is life continues as normal, there are 120 factors that determine the value of a currency, everything from political stability to standard of healthcare, structure of the economy and population educational levels then the usual things like reserves, natural resources, workforce participation, interest rates, banking structure and policies, inflation rates and the volume of cash in the economy etc.

"on par with the neighbors" --- I've heard this one for years and there is absolutely no reason one country can value its currency at a higher rate just because another country close by is at a higher value relative to the dollar. thats like me saying well bob down the road who is a CEO of his own company just got a new mustang ..... I should have one too ,even though I work part time in pizza hut (I dont work in pizza hut lol) with todays crazy lending policies I probably could get the loan for it in this scenario but long-term it will destroy me just like if Iraq jumped the gun and set a rate too high based on a false belief in thier ability to maintain that rate or deserve it. As mentioned above the factors that affect the value of a currency cannot be overlooked or dismissed just because one might want to keep up with the jones's (or Muhammad's in this case) its just an ego thing. I do think some day it will be on par, now whether thats because the IQD increases in value or all out chaos engulfs the middle east and everyone else drops to Iraq's current value I don't  know but time will tell.

Nice post @The Machine

scubaglenn  Hi, I have been in the dinar for right at 5 yrs now & have followed & trusted your comments & opinions. I  watched as yrs ago, unlike so many others calling RV, RV  everyday, you remained honest (& accurate). My questions are. 1 Do you think oil with stay low & cause the RV to delay or come out lower ? 2  Do you still think we can / will see an Oct RV or simply things "getting better". 3  My VIP is expiring soon ( as of Sept 27th, I had asked this last week) . Do you think you will be offering a VIP & Name Reserve package anytime soon ? 4. I am under the impression Mosul will be retaken by the joint forces within a few weeks. Does that  make any more reason for them to finally roll out there new rate?  Thanks again for your guidance.  Glenn 

Hey scubaglenn, thanks for the nice comments! 

1. I think oil will start to go back up OR Iraq will adjust, but it will not be a permanent delay.

2. Both. :twothumbs:

3. I'll flip a coin later this week... but I think I'll be able to accomodate that.

4. It's not "the" reason, but it's definitely forward progress and a positive thing. :twothumbs:

Sellous  Well with Maliki in our face, almost daily: Please comment on  the possible  reactions that may occur from his actions.  Why he is still breathing, has me baffled. We already know he can  do some financial damage, and  put all the progress that has been made in the tank.  Do you still feel he doesn't matter to the Parliament anymore? Are the articles just media garbage, with Iran  behind it?

I still don't put much stock in Maliki's presence. 

====================== // =========================

That's all I can do for today everyone! Have a great Wednesday and GO RV!!!!!!

:tiphat: 

• Upvote 12

2 minutes ago, MillieChatham said:

Thanks, Adam! 

We, of course, have Never, Ever gone off with the wrong chargers!! We can now take a poll.....

And some of us can join in the Bonehead Club.

Thanks and have a great week! 

:wub:MC  calls it, Adams new handle,  "BUZZY BONEHEAD", It's official:wub:

• Upvote 4