Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LETTER TO PAUL BREMER & REPLY BACK

UNEEK

I thought some may like to know about this letter to Ambassador Paul Bremer from Tlm724 at BondLadys Corner  and would want to read the reply he sent  -- The picture at the bottom I am pretty sure is one that Mr Bremer did for BondLady  -- UNEEK

Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 6:16 PM

Good evening Ambassador I hope this note finds you well.

I am writing to let you know that we lost Katt aka BondLady on August 25th. She had a ruptured appendix and had emergency surgery on the 24th but the infection was too much for her. She put up a good fight but she is with our Lord now .

It was a devastating loss for me personally and the dinar community as well. She was so very highly respected for her integrity and search for the truth in all things.

Her dedication to BondLady's Corner and her members was above reproach. She posted the Iraqi daily news every single day for the last 7 years without fail except when she lost power during a tornado. It didn't matter if she was sick or if it was Christmas she still posted the news for us.

She was so smart and always made sure she spoke the truth to the best of her knowledge. She was an awesome Lady and my best friend, not a day goes by that I don't think of her and miss her.

I have taken on the job of posting the news for now and will continue as long as I am able. I had promised her years ago that I would always have her back and I will keep that promise.

The painting you painted for her of her beloved marshes is with her son and he will cherish it always I am sure. I wanted to tell you one other thing. When you agreed to do the interview with us in Jan 2014 it was the most important interview ever throughout the dinar community !

It was one of the proudest moments of her life and just 6 weeks ago we discussed it again for the hundredth time. She still to that day beamed with pride that you graced us with that interview. I am so grateful that you agreed. 

If you are so inclined to reply to this note I will, with your permission, post it for our members to read.

All my best, Txxxx

~~~~

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:45 AM

Dear Txxxx 

Thank you very much for the letter.  I am truly sorry to hear about Katt.  As you point out, she was a real trooper and dedicated to news about Iraq for years.  A woman with amazing skill and energy.  The world is a lesser place today now that she's gone.  Please pass my deepest sympathy to members of her family and to all her devoted friends wherever they may be.  At least we can be sure that Katt herself is now in a better place than this world.

with my best wishes
Paul Bremer

PS: Of course you may post this letter.

painti10.jpg

• Upvote 3

Flash101 -- I so agree --  I tear up now almost every time I visit there now since BondLadys passing  - I have been a loyal but quiet member there since 2011  --  

Tlm724 has been so diligent in posting the news -- I really miss the comments / thoughts / and perspectives from Shredd and Tlm724 -- They both were able to expand on the news in a way that I could not and it was so helpful 

It is just not the same but soooo understandable why it is not -- I don't think anyone can replace BondLady or anyone would even attempt for that matter --- Tlm724  always had BLC's back and she continues to carry on  and I am sure it is very emotional for her still --