Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOI...Dispute Of Exchange Rate To Be Resolved.

Luigi1

26 Sep 2016  BGG...

BGG says():Are you guys seeing this??  OMG...
 Elane says():i had to step away.. yikes
 aminmaine25229787 says():translation please
 BGG says():(Just take a minute - with this... read it thru... then we'll get started)
 and if you tell me to read it for you - my HEAD IS GONNA' EXPLODE!!

jeffjane says to BGG():LOL
 MadDScout says to BGG():"he said Hafiz said the deal is going on in economic circles on the text submitted an analysis of the budget in 2017 to be taken into account fundamental issues in dispute , particularly the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar,"
BGG says to MadDScout():You are ready Gwass Hoppa!!
 jetset says to BGG():can i get the cliff notes version? (lol)
 MadDScout says to BGG():LOL
BGG says to MadDScout():hit the nail on the head.
 MadDScout says to BGG():Nice report

BGG says to jetset():there are a lot of different aspects of this report - but Pat nailed the biggie - for us...
jetset says to MadDScout():good stuff right there!
MadDScout says to BGG():Dr. Ali Keywords in a brief statement that the work is underway to set up a budget programs and re - structure accounting system and the reduction of import phenomenon and work tariffs.

MadDScout says to jetset():Indeed
 BGG says to jetset():they are in the middle of making some final "re-workings" on the 2017 budget... one of them sounds like some different exchange rate...
 which is weird... how can they "decide" what the price of oil will be - or their exchange rate... unless they already know.
 BGG says to jetset():OK -   last article...

Rise in the market value of companies in the stock market
 BGG says():BAGHDAD / Mustafa al - Hashimi
headed Iraq Stock Exchange to contract with one of the Arab corporate systems and programming for increased activation of the trading process through Alanturnt.ozkr weekly report of the Stock Exchange, seen by the «morning» he hoped the signing of the Convention in October next month and that the service is launching in quarter the first of the year 2017.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

butt...buttt..butt its always better to be a smartass than a dumb one!

Something is wrong with this site when it is trying to sell me rat poison. I swear it is trying to tell me something. Luigi want some spaghetti, I have a new tasty parmesan cheese that absolutely goes on top to complement it.

Edited by Theseus