Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

July 2016: Death toll in Baghdad bombing rises to 324: ministry

yota691

Published on Jul 3, 2016

Video exclusive for a moment the arrival of Haider al - Abadi to the scene of the Karrada blast, sending him off before the people Aldhaaa2-7-2016 was an explosion in the capital of Iraq , Baghdad , in the Karrada in a popular market in Iraq claimed the lives of many innocent people in the organization Daash terrorist announced Msalath for the bombing and increased discontent street after the arrival of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi is protected and his accompanying delegation , where he was expelled from the scene Mahjih responsibility of the case with the genocide of the Iraqi people downtown parking government idle and was the first toll of the blast and the occurrence of dozens of dead and wounded has not been identified for all the victims of Ahtrachm revive inside cars compassion and fortitude of the martyrs and healing the wounded God save Iraq and its people

• Upvote 3

Keywords: Abadi will go to change the security leaders and hold negligent

Political

Since 07.03.2016 at 12:58 (Baghdad time)

49.jpg

Special - balances News

MP for the coalition of state law Keywords, Sunday, for the attention of the Prime Minister to change the security leaders and hold negligent of them, as called for selecting qualified high-capacity to grasp the security file in the capital Baghdad.

Keywords and he said L / balance News /, that "change the security chiefs of interest to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," adding that he "does periodically change the leadership in this location as a result of their negligence in the security file."

He added that "the terrorist bombing of the long-Karrada district of central Baghdad, requires that there be strong and stand with security chiefs in the capital and follow-up for negligence and the plans they have set to protect its security," calling for "selection of high competencies in these positions."

He pointed out that "the reform includes all state institutions," noting that "Abadi works contrast to honor the security leaders, which in turn heroic on the battlefield."

This has been cited and approximately 300 were injured as the result of the semi-final of the terrorist attack of the long-Karrada district of central capital, according Masrah by the security committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council member Mohammed Rabiei.anthy

• Upvote 5

The people mean business .. Abadi  You have to move now and full force,, This  has MALIKI  all over it... just get rid of him already..Your people are mad as hell and will not stand for much more...nor will the world.. IMF and WB ..

• Upvote 2

This news is terrible considering whats about to take place soon.   All these innocent people dying just when their lives are about to change for the better.  

That was a brave and very important move by Abadi.  He did the right thing going in person to see for himself.  

Hurry up Abadi give your people the change they are waiting for. Change their lives for the better.

Do it NOW. Do it TODAY.

• Upvote 4

Death toll for ISIS attacks in Baghdad grows to 172 killed, 196 injured At least 172 people were killed and 196 were injured as a result of the terrorist attack in the Iraqi capital Baghdad. World 19:16, 03 July 2016 11 READ LATER 0 0 0 0 0 REUTERS REUTERS "The death toll for ISIS attacks in Baghdad today is now 172 killed and 196 injured," the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Units fighting ISIS in Iraq wrote on Twitter. As UNIAN reported earlier, a refrigerator truck packed with explosives blew up in Karrada in central Baghdad. Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack, in a statement circulated online by supporters of the ultra-hard-line Sunni group. It said the blast was a suicide bombing. A roadside explosive device also blew up around midnight in a market in al-Shaab, a popular Shi'ite district in the north of the capital.

Read more on UNIAN: http://www.unian.info/world/1398331-death-toll-for-isis-attacks-in-baghdad-grows-to-172-killed-196-injured.html

• Upvote 1

Baghdad bombing: Casualties in Karrada rise to 347

Jul 3, 2016

Fire erupts in a building after a suicide bomb attack in Karrada on Sunday, July 3 Fire erupts in a building after a suicide bomb attack in Karrada on Sunday, July 3

(IraqiNews.com) Baghdad – The security committee in Baghdad Provincial Council stated on Sunday that the casualties of the suicide bombing that occurred earlier today in Karrada have increased to 347, while informed that the resources available with Ministry of Defense is not enough and that they are not capable of managing security in the capital.

The Deputy Chairman of the security committee of Baghdad Provincial Council Mohamed al-Robaie said, “The toll in the bombing at Karrada in central Baghdad today morning has risen and so far 167 people have been proclaimed dead and the numbers of injured have reached to 180, the numbers are expected to rise further.”

Adding further Robaie said, “The resources available with Ministry of Defense is not enough and the ministry is not capable of managing security of Baghdad. The security committee has repeatedly emphasized that the checkpoints are useless because keeping security in the capital and other provinces is not relying on the presence of a fixed security troops,” adding, “We don’t have real intelligence services.”

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/baghdad-bombing-casualties-in-karrada-rise-to-347/

• Upvote 1

No security and no stability means the CBI can't move forward with the new monetary policy. 

Shabibi's own words... To move forward with a new monetary policy we need 3 things.

- Complete seated government 

- Security 

- Stability 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Boozer said:

The people mean business .. Abadi  You have to move now and full force,, This  has MALIKI  all over it... just get rid of him already..Your people are mad as hell and will not stand for much more...nor will the world.. IMF and WB ..

smells like Maliki for certain !!.....take him down now !!!

• Upvote 5

Thanks Yota...The entire world has a security problem containing the idiotic actions of the demonic mentality of ISIS reasoning...The magnitude of Ramadan associate with these sick minded bastards just intensifies their efforts during this time period...Maliki defiantly has nothing to lose and everything to gain delaying the progression of Iraq's pending legal reform....Maliki's involvement with ISIS and his known terrorism of the Sunnis would go hand and hand....  

• Upvote 2

Ebadi: I understand the feelings of emotion and it is wrong not to the presence of officials of the bomb sites

Political

Since 07/03/2016 18:02 pm (Baghdad time)

bc472829-9538-4829-916d-d3b90232479a_16x

BAGHDAD - balances News

He showed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Sunday, understandable for "the feelings of emotion," issued by the citizens during his visit to the Karrada district of central, while stressing the need for the presence of officials of the bomb sites.

Ebadi said in a statement issued by the prime minister received / balances News /, a copy of which was "I find a grave mistake not to the presence of officials in this such situations, events, and that should not be in charge of the responsibility and duty shirk no matter what the results were and I did not hesitate a moment to field presence at the sites of terrorist attacks, similar to the Iraqis who were defending their homeland and are sacrificing their lives and I'm not one of them and not the oldest of my life for the redemption of Iraq and its people. "

He said, I am "I understand Mchaaralanfal and act passed in a moment of grief and anger from some dear my children, and that accompanied my visit to the district of Karrada dawn today in order to get first-hand on a terrorist crime, investigate and console her sons and shared the sorrows of this painful tragedy that came to rob Iraqis delight in the victories of their children's defeat Daash reprehensible in Fallujah. "

He continued, "I ask Bari Almighty that enables us to ward off the threat of terrorism for our people and bless the mercy of our martyrs and the wounded a speedy recovery, and that unites the will of Iraqis and their sacrifices crowned a brilliant victory."

It is said that the people of the Karrada district had demanded Abadi inspecting the terrorist bombing site, which occurred on Wednesday night to leave the place of the bombing, an expression of anger at the inability of security forces to protect the region that have been several times for such operations Alarhabiyh.anthy 29/9 P

• Upvote 2

Abadi declares three days of mourning for the victims of the terrorist bombing of Karrada

Political

Since 07/03/2016 19:56 pm (Baghdad time)

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%

Baghdad balances News

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi mourning declared public for three days for the souls of the victims of Karrada. Ebadi said in a statement issued by the prime minister received / balances News / copy of it on Sunday "with great sadness and pain and sympathy we mourn the martyrs of the tragedy of the bombing heinous and dastardly and cowardly in Karrada in Baghdad at dawn today, where he spent dozens of sons of our dear people perished Sabrin and Mahzben. In this great loss announce public mourning throughout the country for three days from today. " A car bomb exploded late time of the night in the Karrada district of central Baghdad, which resulted in the death of 167 people and injuring 180 others, "ended m h n

• Upvote 3

H d

H d

Twilight News / she saw Transport Minister Baqer al-Zubaidi said the suicide bombing that hit the Karrada district of Baghdad goal Nasr offload edit Fallujah, calling for the use Balhacdan tribal and folk to protect the cities.

Zubaidi said in an interview with Lord of Twilight News, "yesterday's move terrorism in the capital, and here are the messengers of Daash us loaded with hatred, hatred and revenge to hit in the Karrada people and kill dozens of victims of our people and destroying shops and interests of citizens as if they want to send a message venom and message defeat reprehensible in Fallujah and we say .. You have reached your message! ".

"We were warned of the terrorist campaign waged by Daash in the capital and other provinces in order to empty the qualitative victory that has been achieved on the battlefield of the content and spoil the joy of the Iraqis that the big victories."

He said the recent bombings returned the security file again to the fore "and including the army and federal police in the national duty on the battle fronts and in several axes spaced we suffer, in fact, which we called distracting effort imposes serious thought by the security forces in the use of folk and tribal Balhacdan protection areas experiencing a security vacuum and clear like the one witnessed in regions of Karrada and the people and control the Alnisemeh roads. "

And saw "I am convinced that the popular and tribal mobilized will lead the task of protecting the front of the capital and other provinces strength and stiffness and the Secretariat, especially if the choice of the crowd of residents of the territories."

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, blueskyline said:

This is tragic and very painful. Whenever this country is close to major change and progress for the people explosions begin. I hope that Abadi is not deterred and moves the reforms forward . Quickly.

My thoughts exactly . He needs to move this forward fast before more things continue to happen. The people resisting this change will be trying to figure out what to do next to mess things up or stall some more.

Come on Abadi just get it done already.

• Upvote 2

As long as Maliki is free to walk about, have meetings with known terrorists such as Iran's Qod Forces Commander,  Qassim Soleimani, & able to communicate via cell phone, this amped up terror is going to get worse....much worse. As mentioned here before, many times by many members, Maliki has nothing to lose.  I thought a few months ago that Iran's Ayatollah Ali Khameini had threw Maliki "under the bus" but that is not the case.....otherwise  Soleimani would not be meeting with Maliki in Baghdad. If Abaidi can get parliament to pass these pending laws, all of these terrorists in Iraq will be doomed.

Abaidi has one hole card that he has not played....declaring marshall law but he has to have President Fuad Masum, Parliament President Jabouri, Hakim & Sadr all on board....a lot of muscle & go all in. Will he try this? I guess that depends on what parliament does when they re-convene on the 12th, unless they have changed this date. Remember, a faction of parliament, who in Maliki's back pocket, are threatening to attempt to oust the parliamentary president just as soon as they return.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, TennesseeCherokee said:

As long as Maliki is free to walk about, have meetings with known terrorists such as Iran's Qod Forces Commander,  Qassim Soleimani, & able to communicate via cell phone, this amped up terror is going to get worse....much worse. As mentioned here before, many times by many members, Maliki has nothing to lose.  I thought a few months ago that Iran's Ayatollah Ali Khameini had threw Maliki "under the bus" but that is not the case.....otherwise  Soleimani would not be meeting with Maliki in Baghdad. If Abaidi can get parliament to pass these pending laws, all of these terrorists in Iraq will be doomed.

Abaidi has one hole card that he has not played....declaring marshall law but he has to have President Fuad Masum, Parliament President Jabouri, Hakim & Sadr all on board....a lot of muscle & go all in. Will he try this? I guess that depends on what parliament does when they re-convene on the 12th, unless they have changed this date. Remember, a faction of parliament, who in Maliki's back pocket, are threatening to attempt to oust the parliamentary president just as soon as they return.

Well said TC, and I agree, Maliki is the criminal master mind of this and many crimes against the people, state, infrastructure etc... He wishes Abadi to fail so he can continue to pilfer the country and bleed it dry for his own good and the good of the slime that's around him. I mean if WE know this I'm sure the powers that be do so as well. I tend to believe that they (the powers that be) are waiting for the right moment to whack this guy once and for all and put him out of his misery or at least trai him for his crimes and put him in a dark hole for a very loooooong time, which by the won't be long enough;)

Not sure how martial law would go down, not being a politician, I mean would the IMF, WB, international community accept this? and, martial law in a place like Iraq with all those different tribes etc... might be hell all over again. This is out of my comment area perhaps, but just thinking out loud.

• Upvote 4