Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance demanding the central bank to intervene "urgently" to reduce the dollar exchange rate

yota691

Parliamentary Finance demanding the central bank to intervene "urgently" to reduce the dollar exchange rate 19/09/2016 19:43  BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press:  Parliamentary Finance Committee called on Monday, the Iraqi Central Bank, to immediately intervene to reduce the dinar exchange rate against the dollar, while confirming that the dollar reached significant levels, she pointed out that this increase is exploited for certain users and vulnerable souls. A member of the Commission, the pros Hamadoun, for "tomorrow's Press," "The Iraqi market has seen since the first day of the Feast So far, a rise in the dollar's exchange rate against the dinar and reached significant levels," pointing out that "this rally began exploited by weak-minded people to influence on the market. " Hamadoun added, "The only affected by this rise is a citizen, so there must be a quick intervention by the Central Bank as the regulator of banks and exchange companies and financial conversion, to put restrictions and strict penalties for violators." The show, "The committee monitors the rise cautiously and being in constant contact with the concerned authorities to find out why and stand on the resolution, fast and not through statements only."

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

" URGENT " huh . . . I've heard that before  :rocking-chair: This is a straight forward fix and this far down the road, it's not Rocket Surgery.

Umm, take a brake my friend.....your starting to get mixed up darling. Its Rocket Science or Brain Surgery (Not rocket surgery) OMG, lol

October is right around the corner, hopefully we will see some results.

• Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Umm, take a brake my friend.....your starting to get mixed up darling. Its Rocket Science or Brain Surgery (Not rocket surgery) OMG, lol

But, But . . . I just signed up for NASA's Rocket Surgery Program yesterday ! The said with my previous High Explosive and Bomb Squad ratings, I'm a perfect fit ! Holy Crap ! ! :eek:

( yeah, no doubt a perfect fit for a Triple Buckle Straight Jacket ) :drool:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

But, But . . . I just signed up for NASA's Rocket Surgery Program yesterday ! The said with my previous High Explosive and Bomb Squad ratings, I'm a perfect fit ! Holy Crap ! ! :eek:

( yeah, no doubt a perfect fit for a Triple Buckle Straight Jacket ) :drool:

Ok, if you say so,,,,good luck with that rocket surgery! lol          

Triple Buckle straight jacket - Im ready for that myself!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Yes,October is just around the corner and then it's 31 days till November ..