Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance Calls To Control The Rate Of The Dinar Against The Dollar !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The CBI While Not Making Any Plans - Pass The Cheese Whiz !

Parliamentary Finance calls to control the rate of the dinar against the dollar

Parliamentary Finance calls to control the rate of the dinar against the dollar

Parliamentary Finance Committee called on Thursday for control of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against thedollar, by maintaining a reserve of hard currency.

The committee member said Sarhan Ahmed told all of Iraq [where] that " the central bank has no plans to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar , " pointing out that " the rise of the dinar rate depends on the central bank 's reserves of hard currency and the non - oil and oil revenues coming into the country . " . 

He pointed out that " the legislative track and other issues have an impact on the exchange rate, which calls forpreservation of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate and maintain a reserve of hard currency." 

witnessing the Iraqi dinar exchange rate volatility apparent in the market where he will witness the dollar rise gradually in front of the dinar exchange. 

he criticized a number of financial and political economists pursued by the Central Bank of Iraq and falling cash reserves during the recent years.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=48301

• Upvote 5

Sister sent this to me from Serviopedia. Hype Web site. Dang, how'd she find out about my investments?  READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SHE IS NOT.TO BE TRUSTED!!!

T
September 30th Could Be The End Of Your IRA/401(k)

On Friday, September 30th banks all over the world will have the opportunity to exchange every last U.S. dollar they have for what economic advisor to the CIA & Pentagon Jim Rickards has named “world money.”

Because at least 60% of other countries' economic reserves are in U.S. dollars, that could mean that TRILLIONS of dollars would flood the U.S. in a matter of days.

Virtually overnight, the value of the U.S. dollar would be worthless, and with it your IRA/401(k)

This new “world money” Rickards refers to is the International Monetary Fund's (IMF) Special Drawing Rights (SDR) basket, which come September 30th, will now also include China’s Yuan, quietly stealing the U.S. dollar’s global dominance.

This potentially cataclysmic financial event is scheduled to take place on 
Friday, September 30th at 4pm ET.

That’s the bad news. The good news is, you have an opportunity to take action now, and protect your IRA, 401(k) or other dollar backed retirement account using this simple IRS loophole.

To help you get started, I want to send you a 100% FREE Guide to protecting your IRA or 401(k) using this simple IRS loophole.

All you need to do is CLICK HERE to request this 100% FREE Guide now!

Thank you for your time,

James Cordelaine
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, haymon said:

Sister sent this to me from Serviopedia. Hype Web site. Dang, how'd she find out about my investments?  READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SHE IS NOT.TO BE TRUSTED!!!

T
September 30th Could Be The End Of Your IRA/401(k)

On Friday, September 30th banks all over the world will have the opportunity to exchange every last U.S. dollar they have for what economic advisor to the CIA & Pentagon Jim Rickards has named “world money.”

Because at least 60% of other countries' economic reserves are in U.S. dollars, that could mean that TRILLIONS of dollars would flood the U.S. in a matter of days.

Virtually overnight, the value of the U.S. dollar would be worthless, and with it your IRA/401(k)

This new “world money” Rickards refers to is the International Monetary Fund's (IMF) Special Drawing Rights (SDR) basket, which come September 30th, will now also include China’s Yuan, quietly stealing the U.S. dollar’s global dominance.

This potentially cataclysmic financial event is scheduled to take place on 
Friday, September 30th at 4pm ET.

That’s the bad news. The good news is, you have an opportunity to take action now, and protect your IRA, 401(k) or other dollar backed retirement account using this simple IRS loophole.

To help you get started, I want to send you a 100% FREE Guide to protecting your IRA or 401(k) using this simple IRS loophole.

All you need to do is CLICK HERE to request this 100% FREE Guide now!

Thank you for your time,

James Cordelaine

I guess we will have to buy some Chinese Yuan maybe that will go up after

October 1st.

9 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

wait...

this is the news we want...

scare tactics...

hold fast...stay strong...

what country put out full length statement that was blasted on the news...then the very next day raise their value...

"hey come make money with us billionaires..."

yeah right..let's be logical at least...

believe DV

I'm up with that ! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

I agree with the summary of responses made in this - and other - threads. When you look at what Iraq has done and what they are doing, ie. , re-starting and increasing (almost doubling) the output in the northern fields, and publicly promoting the positive relations between Baghdad and Kurdistan, along with: the elimination of Daash, the public statements by Dr. Shabibi exposing Maliki, all of the actions made by the IMF and other worldwide monetary agencies, the articles from 8 weeks ago by the Iraqi scholar stating that the dinar should be at least 1:1,  the statement saying they will not do anything with HCL in this period - is in fact all smoke.  Although the country of Iraq is not listed as a publicly traded stock on NASDAQ, it must act the way that the companies listed there are and do - specifically, as has been said many times on this site: just as a company isn't going to announce an insider-trading secret, Iraq going to come out and say that they are going to  revalue the currency on a specific day or ever at all.  I don't think the Dinar is going to remain a permanently reduced rate or take as long as the Dong (40 years and waiting) to 'readjust' - the reasons we went to war with each country are completely different. Iraq is for the first time in it's existence going to be a capitalist and free society -  I state that because they are taking and following orders from the free and capitalist societies as they transition. Not to mention the fact the the ones giving the orders want to profit from their investment of time, money, and human sacrifice. I for one won't be surprised if this 'hits next week' - and I sure hope it does as this November and all of 2017 are a long way off from my perspective!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, presence said:

I agree with the summary of responses made in this - and other - threads. When you look at what Iraq has done and what they are doing, ie. , re-starting and increasing (almost doubling) the output in the northern fields, and publicly promoting the positive relations between Baghdad and Kurdistan, along with: the elimination of Daash, the public statements by Dr. Shabibi exposing Maliki, all of the actions made by the IMF and other worldwide monetary agencies, the articles from 8 weeks ago by the Iraqi scholar stating that the dinar should be at least 1:1,  the statement saying they will not do anything with HCL in this period - is in fact all smoke.  Although the country of Iraq is not listed as a publicly traded stock on NASDAQ, it must act the way that the companies listed there are and do - specifically, as has been said many times on this site: just as a company isn't going to announce an insider-trading secret, Iraq going to come out and say that they are going to  revalue the currency on a specific day or ever at all.  I don't think the Dinar is going to remain a permanently reduced rate or take as long as the Dong (40 years and waiting) to 'readjust' - the reasons we went to war with each country are completely different. Iraq is for the first time in it's existence going to be a capitalist and free society -  I state that because they are taking and following orders from the free and capitalist societies as they transition. Not to mention the fact the the ones giving the orders want to profit from their investment of time, money, and human sacrifice. I for one won't be surprised if this 'hits next week' - and I sure hope it does as this November and all of 2017 are a long way off from my perspective!

Nicely said - well put !  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4