Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Due to the heavy email response's. I'll note these are circulated 25K notes when I bought them back in 2008 from my bank. I was told then that the uncirculated had a higher chance of being counterfeited. So with that said she dropped the price to $725 cash per mil.

Edited by Flash101
6 minutes ago, Flash101 said:

Due to the heavy email response's. I'll note these are circulated 25K notes when I bought them back in 2008 from my bank. I was told then that the uncirculated had a higher chance of being counterfeited. So with that said she dropped the price to $725 cash per mil.

And yes I have all the paper work from the bank for these.

Edited by Flash101
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

She still has them and she wants cash only. But now wants to sell only 1/2

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 9:03 AM, jg1 said:

Do you still have dinar for sale

15 hours ago, DinarAvatar said:

If there is a million left after everyone else in line I'd like to purchase it via paypal.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By grand pubah
      Hello dinar lovers. I am liquidating another million dinar to get some cash. $850 per million in 25,000 notes. Purchased from Bank Trust Bank about 8 years ago. I can meet for the exchange (if in Northwest Florida) or ship COD.  I am between Panama City, FL and Pensacola, FL.       I live in DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435
      Prefer to sale to an established Dinar Vets member with good ratings but will consider others. Check my profile. I been in this thing a long time and am a well established DV member.
      No games just serious inquiries please. If you prefer to meet in person, public place only please. I have sold dinar both ways with success (mail and meeting) . Only selling 1 million at this time.
    • By krsipe
      1 - 3 Million Uncirculated Dinar for sale in 1 Million lot increments.

Purchased from GID Associates and a reputable seller on Ebay. Letters of authenticity provided.

$800 per million - Great deal! Need to move ASAP.

Paypal, cash or money orders only. You pay shipping OR I can meet in Phoenix AZ / Casa Grande AZ.
    • By Rhettmiller22
      I have 975000 for a really good deal gotta sell for the holidays contact me if your in the tulsa Oklahoma area
    • By jvbay
      I'm selling my 6,975,000 Iraqi Dinar notes because I want to transition to Bitcoin.

As shown in the image above, I have 2 bundles (100 notes each) of 25000 IQD plus 56 uncirculated 25000 IQD notes for a total of...

256 x 25000 IQD = 6,400,000 Uncirculated New Iraqi Dinar 25000 IQD notes.

10 x 10000 IQD = 100,000 Uncirculated New Iraqi Dinar 10000 IQD notes.

19 x 25000 IQD = 475,000 circulated Iraqi Dinar 25000 IQD notes. 

In summary, I'm selling the whole lot of 6,975,000 IQD for 12.5 BTC
    • By BrachCorp
      $950 per million x 10 = $9,500

I purchased from Dinar Trade and have COA

25k uncirculated notes

It makes me sick to offer this right now, but my business expenses force me to sell

I am located near Austin, TX
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.