Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Postponement of the parliamentary session to after Eid

yota691

History of edits:: 9/8/2016 11:34 • 41 visits readable
Throughout the half-hour session of parliament
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} board postponed Presidency of the Council of Representatives, the parliament session, which is scheduled to be held on Thursday, half an hour.
According to a parliamentary source told {Euphrates News}, that "Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, postponed a half-hour session, for lack of a quorum for holding" .anthy completeness
  • Upvote 4

History of edits:: 9/8/2016 11:50 • 112 visits readable
Jubouri doubles the absence of both Vice failure of today's meeting and announce their names
[Where - Baghdad] the 
face of House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, on Thursday, doubling the absence of MPs who failed to attend the parliament session today.
According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "al - Jubouri also the face of the announcement of Representatives names are absent today." 
The head of the parliament has postponed a hearing today for lack of quorum to September this 20 after the Eid al - Adha holiday. 
Mentions that he was scheduled to be held parliament on Thursday its regular agenda includes a vote on withdrawal of confidence from Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari.
  • Upvote 4

History of edits:: 9/8/2016 12:41 • 33 visits readable
Bayati: the postponement of the parliamentary session for the absence of the House and not to withdraw confidence from Zebari
[Where - Baghdad] 
deputy ruled out for the National Alliance, the parliamentary session to be postponed today because of the inclusion of a paragraph vote on the withdrawal of confidence from Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari on the agenda.
Abbas al - Bayati said in a press statement , "I can not imagine the main reason for the postponement of the parliamentary session is the withdrawal of confidence from the Minister of Finance , but the absence of Representatives." 
He added that "some members of Parliament thought that the quorum for the session was not completed so Orti to non - attendance and some of them went to perform Hajj , "stressing" the presidency of the parliament to activate the accounting procedures of the deputies absent. " 
the House of Representatives postponed hold its regular day to after the Eid al - Adha holiday. 
the head of the House of Representatives Saleem al - Jubouri, on Thursday, doubling the absence of MPs who failed to attend today 's meeting and the announcement of their names . , 
and it was scheduled to convene parliament on Thursday its regular agenda included voting on the withdrawal of confidence from Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari.
  • Upvote 4

28379.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto
Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri

Author: AB, HH, MK 
Editor: AB, HH 9/8/2016 11:49 Number ofViews: 470 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

The President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, on Thursday, doubling the absence of those who did not attend today's session, the House of Representatives, as revealed his intention to display the names of absentees from the meeting, which was postponed until after the Eid al-Adha holiday.

A parliamentary source said early in the interview (range Press), "The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the face of the absence of double did not attend the parliamentary session of the 17th legislative term of the first third legislative year, which was scheduled for today."

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "al-Jubouri confirmed his intention to display the names of deputies absent from the meeting after being postponed until after the Eid al-Adha to lack of quorum holiday."

Jubouri was decided earlier, on Thursday, to postpone the hearing of the 17th legislative term of the first third of the legislative year to year, on Tuesday (September 20 2016), after the Eid al-Adha holiday, the lack of quorum.

He was scheduled to witness the session, on Thursday, the vote on the draft laws and discuss other seven, and complete the questioning of Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari.

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives of Iraq lifted, on Tuesday (6 September 2016), the 17th session of the first legislative term of the third legislative year to on Thursday (8 September 2016), for lack of quorum.

• Upvote 5

3302.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&
Iraqi Council of Representatives Hall (archive)

Author: HH 
Editor: HH 09.08.2016 11:48 Number ofViews: 494 

Long-Presse / Baghdad 

I decided the presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Thursday, to postpone the hearing the 17 of the first legislative term of the third legislative year to year, on Tuesday (20 September 2016), for lack of quorum. 

A parliamentary source said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, decided to postpone the 17th session of the first chapter the third legislative year, scheduled for today, Tuesday (20 September 2016), after the end of Eid al-Adha holiday, the lack of a quorum. "

He attributed the source, who asked not to be named, the reasons for lack of a quorum to "the absence of some of Representatives and the presence of others in the Parliament cafeteria."

Previously, the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and decided to postpone the hearing half an hour to lack of quorum. 

It was scheduled to witness the 17th session of the first legislative term of the third legislative year, the vote on the draft laws and discuss another seven, and complete the questioning of Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari. 

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives of Iraq lifted, on Tuesday (6 September 2016), the 17th session of the first legislative term of the third legislative year to on Thursday (8 September 2016), for lack of quorum.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

3302.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&
Iraqi Council of Representatives Hall (archive)

Author: HH 
Editor: HH 09.08.2016 11:48 Number ofViews: 494 

Long-Presse / Baghdad 

I decided the presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Thursday, to postpone the hearing the 17 of the first legislative term of the third legislative year to year, on Tuesday (20 September 2016), for lack of quorum. 

A parliamentary source said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, decided to postpone the 17th session of the first chapter the third legislative year, scheduled for today, Tuesday (20 September 2016), after the end of Eid al-Adha holiday, the lack of a quorum. "

He attributed the source, who asked not to be named, the reasons for lack of a quorum to "the absence of some of Representatives and the presence of others in the Parliament cafeteria."

Previously, the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and decided to postpone the hearing half an hour to lack of quorum. 

It was scheduled to witness the 17th session of the first legislative term of the third legislative year, the vote on the draft laws and discuss another seven, and complete the questioning of Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari. 

they don't show up to work....they show up to eat!!!

3 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Sure hate to hear this ! Looks like now, there will be no RV till at least 1st of year 2017! Now! I was sure hoping for Oct.  2016! Looks like that's out Now!!! If that old Pathological Lyin clinton wins this election this may never happen! Gloom Despair Agony On High!!!

Why do people think Clinton, Obama, Bush or any other American president can control this? Don't you know it's the Chinese??? LOL

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

this country constantly is screaming for financial help from the world and they get it yet they can't seem to get the business done that is needed for this country to move forward. I say cut them off from any future funding till ALL laws are done and its BAU. It's amazing they have the brains to get out of bed in the morning.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Boozer said:

Did you really think they would show up and do something , when they can get a few extra days off ...POSTPONE .. I'm begining to hate that word

I hate that word already. It no longer belongs in my vocabulary. I cringe now if someone uses it. <_<

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Why do people think Clinton, Obama, Bush or any other American president can control this? Don't you know it's the Chinese??? LOL

B/A

Someone slapped a Ruby on ya. I evened U out with a + 1 . . . some folks just ain't got no sense of humor.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

What a surprise. Don't show up, but get paid. When they come back on the 20th it will take them another week to gear up for anything substantial. Then it will be October and time for another feast. Biggest group of losers I have ever witnessed.

Yep ! What You said :twothumbs: :tiphat:

8 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Clinton will not protect US interest in Iraq! That place could implode! Hell, this country may implode if that old LYNN Bi+@h wins! The clintons are such pieces of $h-t! Plus anyone that supports that old pathological LYNN woman is a PIECE of $h-t TOO! JMHO  :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Clinton will not protect US interest in Iraq! That place could implode! Hell, this country may implode if that old LYNN Bi+@h wins! The clintons are such pieces of $h-t! Plus anyone that supports that old pathological LYNN woman is a PIECE of $h-t TOO! JMHO  :tiphat:

I guess we're screwed... She will win. She will win even if no one votes for her. The Electoral College will see to that. It's her turn and we minions can't change the backroom deals that have been made. If you truly think Donald Rump can win, I would have to say you must be new to the process. It is preordained. The new reality is this; The United States government is bought and paid for. She is backed by the Middle East and she will win. I don't like it but that's the way it is. The only thing that will stop this train, is if someone blows up the tracks. I do think there could be a very sad tragic event before November. I hope not, but there are some people out there that are "Cray Cray"

B/A