Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1st Week of October ANYONE can exchange

bostonangler

The timeline has not changed. Last week of SEPTEMBER, is when Official, Public Rates, substantially move up for the Iraq Dinar. 1st Week of October is when ANYONE can exchange their Dinar, if they choose.

We’ve been indicating this all year, since January. It’s the 3rd & Final part of the “Plan”.

Here’s our Disclaimer: In our Belief……Opinion, Guess, Possibility, Maybe, Perhaps, Prediction, or whatever else you want to add to these words….

2016 is the final year, that Iraq will be forced to continue a low, program rate….As we’ve been indicating ALL YEAR.

Drop ALL your logical timelines, happenings and events, folks.

This is Why: The people of Iraq are NOW being paid. This is Why you don’t see any riots & uprisings right now, and haven’t been for a few weeks. They’re being satisfied, because the money is finally flowing, in addition to many dishonest politicians and inside people, connected with ISIS, being dismantled, removed and eliminated.

The U.S., U.N. & IMF (in that order), will NOT allow Iraq to move this rate up to an accurate and sustainable rate, UNTIL the ISIS element (mainly certain people), are out of the picture completely. That’s just about completely done.

This is why the program rate has been stuck where it has for so long. The moment this substantially increased rate is made public, EVERYONE will know about it.

Everything else, is Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah……2016 is the Year, and SEPTEMBER is the designated month, with the money moving EVERYWHERE, the last quarter (or 1st Qtr. for the U.S.)

It is true, that Iraq does not have to substantially increase their rate EVER. They could go on doing this for a very long time. Nothing is forcing them to move it up.

However, they need to do this, in order to pay certain people off – including their own citizens, repay loans, reward certain countries for their assistance, rebuild their country’s destruction, and most importantly, substantially increase their Worldwide-International trade presence, marketability, growth, autonomy and Sovereignty…….sooner than later.

Your Biggest Barometer: The people of Iraq are pretty quiet right now, and have been for awhile. Take note friends, because this speaks louder than anything.

Something is going on…….and it’s MONEY moving into the people’s hands, in larger amounts than over the past 10 years – off the record.

You’re going to ask us about the VN Dong. We thought it may breakthrough last week, but they’re holding it in place a little while longer…..ready to jump at any time…..Why?

Because they have EVERYTHING in place, and the country is severely undervalued. Lots of preparation for this, going on in VN……just watch their banks, investment partners etc…..

Quick story, and we’ve never related any stories, till now: Last week, I spoke to a Divisional Exec. VP, at one of the Top 5 Banks in the U.S., about what their internal process is looking like, right now.

Answer: “We’ve been moving key, specially trained Wealth Management-Type Personnel, new & old, around to areas where we know lots of new opportunity, wealth and investment will soon present itself.

Some of these people, have even moved across states, for these new opportunities. We’ve geared up professionally, for the upcoming events, and especially for our Top Tier Clients, existing and future. Everything is in place and we’re waiting for these new opportunities to emerge shortly.”

We want the Best for Everyone, and we mean EVERYONE. We DON’T WANT anything from you, not your money, your time, your membership, your future investment money, your support, or even your applause. NOTHING.

We hope to assist, that’s all…….pass THAT concept along, to all you encounter in life.

There’s a little more time…….just a little. If something seriously different becomes important, we’ll chime in. Otherwise…..

Keep it SHORT & SIMPLE…..

Intending the Very Best for ALL,

Dr. Clarke

• Upvote 4

I do believe that the dinar is ripe to RV in the very near future.  But I don't put any faith in Dr. Clarke.  He/she is said to be another incarnation of Mtn Goat and I don't give Mtn Goat the time of day.  Mtn Goat called the RV as having happened (back in 2014 if I recall correctly), and said he/she personally knew people who had cashed in at $3+.  Clearly a bold faced liar.  The only unknown is if Dr. Clarke and Mtn Goat are the same person.....      jmo

Oh won't it be nice when it finally happens and we don't have to follow IQD news anymore!!!!                           GOOOOOOO RV!                       

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

You’re going to ask us about the VN Dong. We thought it may breakthrough last week, but they’re holding it in place a little while longer…..ready to jump at any time…..

Dr. Clarke

Got That Luigi - Dr Goat Says To Keep Holding On To Ur Dong For The Continued 5 Yrs Plus Tease ...

:D      :D     :D

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

You’re going to ask us about the VN Dong. We thought it may breakthrough last week, but they’re holding it in place a little while longer…..ready to jump at any time.

Keep it SHORT.

I haven't had NEARLY enough coffee to wipe away thoughts of Luigi's dong jumping. 

But keeping it short has probably never been a problem, I'm guessing.

Image result for ruler showing something short

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Not happening in Oct 2016, They needed budget done by the 10 of Sept. 2016 for a chance of RV in Oct.2016! they missed the date as usual! Now looking to Jan.2017!!! So SAD! Go RV

Just my opinion Artitech... I don't think the budget matters at all, at any time.  Any rate adjustments will simply be a math conversion, affecting ALL financial aspects proportionally and accordingly.  So, I think it could happen any time... they choose.

• Upvote 4

On 9/9/2016 at 9:57 AM, Jaxinjersey said:

Just my opinion Artitech... I don't think the budget matters at all, at any time.  Any rate adjustments will simply be a math conversion, affecting ALL financial aspects proportionally and accordingly.  So, I think it could happen any time... they choose.

I sure hope your right, Makes sense as to what your saying though. but we are talking about iraq!  :tiphat:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And Dr. Clarke likes Dong too!

DR. CLARKE

September 18, 2016

Everything is right on schedule.

UN meetings this coming week (exactly by design), to Finalize, Validate & Move..…It is our belief and our opinion, as we indicated before, that this Wed., Sept. 21, is a key date to see what happens immediately thereafter.

Next weekend, predominately Sunday, Sept. 25 & Monday 26th, are BIG dates, as we head to the 30th……..So far, everything that is within “The Plan” is, and has been coming to fruition.

The UN meeting this week is huge, and we have to tell you, if there’s a delay on into the near future, before Iraq significantly increases their Dinar currency rate of exchange…….it will be because of what happens at this UN meeting.

Right now, as we speak, everything is set to move. Please read this post carefully & in detail……so you can truly SEE.

Here’s some more Great News on Vietnam, their banks and their Dong currency…..the skids continue to be greased in Vietnam. Notice, what they say in this article, about the Dong currency rates:

http://tuoitrenews.vn/business/37090/vietnam-pm-says-may-allow-bigger-foreign-stakes-in-banks

For those of you who’ve been asking: It is our belief and opinion, that the Iraq Dinar and the Vietnam Dong, will both, significantly increase their “in-country” rate and their “out-country” exchange rates, relatively close in time, to one another, with a very high probability of happening at the exact, same time.

This is somewhat new information, because VN’s been ready for quite some time & wanted to move, but advised to “sit a little longer”, due to world economic balance, trade agreement impact, and other considerations involving Security, in and around the ISIS element worldwide – yes, this applies to VN.

(Have you noticed that the supply of Dong currency through the major banks, has slowed down, with it taking longer periods of time to receive it – in some cases up to 5-6-7 days?)…….But now that Iraq has (behind the scenes & quietly) moved quickly on a few things, and ISIS (Security) is where they want it (and a few other things), Iraq can move – and with VN, as well.

This next 8 DAYS is what we’ve been looking at ALL YEAR, according to “Plan”, SINCE JANUARY.

If something snags this week, we’ll know it by OCT. 1……..but until then, everything is set to move. Our eyes are fixed squarely on the last week of SEPTEMBER, and you know the rest…..

MENTALLY, our advice is to prepare as if you were to be funded, by the summer of 2017…….and if sooner, then great. In other words, BREATHE and LIVE……with the anticipation of GREAT THINGS to present themselves very SOON.

It is our Greatest Intention, to be of Positive Assistance to ALL…….and that is our ONLY reason for being here. We Love & Appreciate you ALL. Because we want to continue to be of Assistance, (rather than Stop), we’ve decided that in order to fully do that, which is truly be of Assistance, we’ll stick around on this site, whether or not any funding takes place the 1st Week of October.

If it does, we’ll be here. If it doesn’t, we’ll be here. Because……we believe that this will ALL transform to another level, even AFTER the the fundings and exchanges take place for a period of time…….and we believe that Dinar Recaps will evolve into, yet an extended format, to continue to be of Great Public Service, just as they’ve done, all these years.

We enjoy “Doing What We Do”……..there’s even More, than you’ve Seen and will See…..for Everyone. LOTS MORE.

Dr. Clarke

B/A

• Upvote 1