Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trade Bank of Iraq received the Quality Award from JP Morgan

yota691

9191.jpg

Economy News / special

Received TBI JP Morgan Quality Award for 2016 for its implementation fast and accurate payments to customers in Bahrain on 14/08/2016. The director general of the bank, Mr. Faisal Alheims Commenting on the award, "Our priority is to provide the highest level of customer service and direct treatment processes, which is critical, as it ensures fast, accurate and reliable implementation of the payment instructions to our operations, and also reduces the costs for the bank. Our continuous efforts It has enabled us to provide our customers with individuals and institutions exceptional payment in TBI services, and ensure that our staff are trained in the latest banking technology using the latest technology and in accordance with the requirements of Alasttratejah training plan.
Since the JP Morgan Quality Award is divided into two classes: the award of "quality" and "quality Elite Award" which is awarded to organizations that show the highest levels of performance. 
TBI received this award in recognition of gaining its processing operations directly, and by the completion of the reached 99.78%., 
Confirmed JPMorgan that less than 1% of eligible financial institutions for the prize, and the Trade Bank of Iraq in a remarkable succeeded in fulfilling the terms of the strict standards of performance for the prestigious award.

Views 11   Date Added 09/05/2016 - 10:58   Last updated 09/05/2016 - 12:59   No. Content 5033
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, chinadawg said:

JP just put there stamp of approval on it............................the little lady on the left side, not bad......can't tell about the other lady, she still wearing one those baby blankets on her head.

Baby blanket! I about spit out my cereal! :lmao::lmao::lmao: 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, chinadawg said:

JP just put there stamp of approval on it............................the little lady on the left side, not bad......can't tell about the other lady, she still wearing one those baby blankets on her head.

Is there still a baby in it.  Remember the phrase, "don't throw the baby out with the bath water"?  If you do, it just goes to show how old you are.  For me, it goes to show how much worthless information I possess.  I even know the definition of a BTU.  That could be almost the most worthless information I know.  Well, wait, my Dinar is pretty worthless, at least for now.

Make it change Adam.