Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 31 August 2016

Adam Montana

Howdy Dinarians!

I'm at a loss here... I want to start typing and just "spill the beans" on 
everything I've got.

I actually started and stopped, not once. Not twice... Not even 3 times, 
but a lot more.

I'm hearing, from good sources that I trust, that things are moving in 
EXACTLY the direction that we want.

But after all this time, I've learned to bridle my excitement, to keep my
enthusiasm in check, and to not get overly anxious.

I'm optimistic right now, but we all know we're working with a 3rd world 
country, so let's just stay patient for now.
I'm hoping to give a different update shortly. In the meantime, here's 
the weekly Q's:

KristiD Is it true that Iraq's fiscal year starts on October 1st?  And if it does, do you think that makes Oct 1 a more likely date for an RV - or that it really doesn't matter?  Thanks!

I don't see the fiscal year as an "RV Date", actually the opposite - they 
won't want to give anyone a "clue" as to their plans. 
:twocents: 

pokerplayer I have been struggling over the issue of the 50K note. Is this detrimental or a good thing with regards to our Investment ? If the Dinar was to RV in a relatively short order, why would they even need it ?

Cheers, pp

non issue.

NeedRv  Hi Adam  I know you went out on that limb and gave a us a Date-ish time frame.... 

My question is your prediction for the RV, you stated at .10. I was wondering at what speed do you think it is going to float or "rise" up from that rate? 

I been waiting a loooong time and I dont have 10s of millions in Dinar so I would end up waiting for a higher rate before cashing out... 

Thanks for all that you do... 

The number they choose for the RV won't have anything to do with your 
personal needs, so please keep that in mind when making your decisions!

Regarding the rate, I DO still like the .10 theory! I regularly re-evaluate my 
original thoughts as outlined in my thesis, and as of right now they continue 
to hold strong.

I could be wrong, of course! But to the best of my capabilities, the ten cents
is still my peg.

3KINGS i am a VIP member, but i am not comfortable with doing the offshore thing,so i will be cashing in and taking my tax lumps and moving on. my question is if it rv's at .10 and is on a float be it managed or free, will it be like the stock market where it may rise or fall in value? or will it it just rise ? i ask that because i may have to cash in part of what i hold to get out of some strangling debt,then wait and cash in the rest later. thanks 

YES.

If that answer confused you, it's because you actually read the question! Listen... no 
part of an offshore operation should concern you, at least if it's done with me. At the 
very least, you can get a Name Reserve which is completely non-committal and 100% 
functional for the purposes of ASSET PROTECTION. I don't know anyone who would 
want to NOT be protected! Just click here and get it!

seawolf Adam, good day to you. Do you think currency reform in Iraq and possibly the HCL will be postponed until all provinces are under GOI control?

NOPE. I think the "GOI control" is something they will use as a "false flag" until the 
whole game is over.

:twothumbs: 

Caye98 With the EU "European Commission" now deciding to DEMAND that the Sovereign country of Ireland charge and collect over $16B in back taxes the EU feels is owed by Apple (http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/30/technology/apple-tax-eu-us-ireland/) it seems that the US/Obama FACTA type practices are now attempting to be implemented by other countries.

I find it laughable that the White House press secretary Josh Earnest responded by stating "The decision amounted to "a transfer of revenue from U.S. taxpayers to the EU," ... and "The Obama administration would fight for "American taxpayers and American businesses overseas when they're being treated unfairly"" (though I think he meant The Obama administration would continue to seek every penny it can find worldwide with any connection to the US!

This should be a clear indication to anyone why an integral (and LEGAL) strategy for Wealth Retention and Management MUST include offshore funds placement and/or International Business formation to protect assets. There is a reason several of the worlds largest wealth management organizations have significant (and unadvertised) presence in the US (to assist with foreign investment in this fantastic Tax Shelter - the USA). :twocents:

It would serve people well to understand that you can certainly live in the USA and be a US Citizen, while still taking advantage and protection of and under US laws while still receiving 100% legal tax advantages that are offered to offshore entities, but NOT to US based companies. :shrug:

There has been a lot of discussion of Global monetary changes and valuation (not just IQD), and whatever currency you hold, and however much it may increase or decrease in value will be further affected if the government just decides to take 50% or more for taxes. And/or like in this case of the EU all of a sudden deciding to reach back 20+ years and demanding payment for all of those years (even though at the time the company was paying its legally owed amount). The US already has tax penalties in place for up to 50% income tax for 10 years after you leave the US (from ALL income sources internationally) , and one of the major candidates is calling for a 50% tax on any company that leaves the US (Hint, She...) and the other candidate wants to reduce corporate tax from the highest in the world to  15% (still higher than the 12.5% rate in Ireland)...

Sorry for the rant, but when I think off all of the income and potentially fortunes and even generational wealth that may be forfeited over to the government to spend at its discretion (or lack thereof) it really...:mad:

At any rate, thank you for creating this site, and maintaining it (at significant expense), and for the many Members that have assisted others in creating strategies that allow us all to sleep better at night... :tiphat:

Oh, question...Have you or anyone else out there tried Islamorada Beer Company's "Sandbar Sunday"? It would go great at a Pack Party! :cheesehead:

I have not had the pleasure of Sandbar Sunday! If I accidentally try it, I will report to you!
Otherwise, I will reserve that occasion for our meeting.

Thanks for the post, and for the intelligent thoughts.

:tiphat: 

Freedomwish Hi brother Adam, a copy & paste from last week's chat log off your link:

"Chief executives of several private banks have written to the Central Bank of Iran Governor Valiollah Seif demanding that they be allowed to adjust their interest rates instead of offering fixed interest rates set by CBI's Money and Credit Council.  CEOs of some major private lenders have protested against recent successive rate cuts, fearing it would lead to a flight of deposits from the banking system,” Mehr News Agency quoted an unnamed official as saying."

My question - I thought it would be the Central Bank of Iraq calling the shots, how is it that now Iran is somewhat influencing said fixed interest rates they'll have that other major lenders have been protesting?!  And please tickle my fancy big bro, there's a huge fear that folks would be storming through the doors of their banks for making their "deposits" in their own currency for other banks to really adjust and catch up?  

Am I REALLY seeing something "between the lines" that Iran may have plans set forth?!! :blink:

Or is it that my happy hour whiskey drink got suddenly too strong, and I'm over-reading, what I am reading here??!!! :blink::cheesehead:

Just wanted ot add an edit......I thank you  and everyone so, so, so much Adam...if you can onnly imagine the lives you're about to change here for the better and beyond....sometimes....there's just no words...but thannnk you for the bottom of our hearts.

You bring up a valid point, but I'll assure you that I'm not worried about Iran's influence.

Of course they do have "an" influence, but at the end of the day it's not going to be a 
"major" influence, and that's the only thing I would worry about.

Here's looking to a SOLID SEPTEMBER!

:cheesehead: 

:bananacamel: 

• Upvote 16

Thank You, Adam, for the straight and to the point post.  My opinion, your matter of fact and straight to the point comments and responses is refreshing and is indicative of the positive outlook based on your sources for the event - likely on the very near (in relative terms) horizon!

This may seem like a broken record having been stated by many other fine DV Dinarians in the past but, really, a big heartfelt Thank You to You, the DV administrators, DV moderators, and your sources for providing solid and secure post event resources and services for DV participants to use post event!

:twothumbs:       :tiphat:

• Upvote 6

Good day Adam and A/all

I have been reading some really fantastic news and ALL of it is heading in the right direction at a rapid rate of "fuel consumption" as we used to say in the trucking industry.

I can not believe that they actually got the start of E-Dinar off and running before the deadline. I have never seen that ( they beat a deadline I mean) in my many years watching Iraq.

I too am bridling my excitement but its "simmering"  :rolleyes:

Edited by Doug_W
need to add something
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

But after all this time, I've learned to bridle my excitement, to keep my
enthusiasm in check, and to not get overly anxious.

ahhhhh come on my good sir

excitement

davis will give it when he shows up in his thong

i just need a heads up to start working out a bit

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

You bring up a valid point, but I'll assure you that I'm not worried about Iran's influence.

Of course they do have "an" influence, but at the end of the day it's not going to be a 
"major" influence, and that's the only thing I would worry about.

Here's looking to a SOLID SEPTEMBER!

:cheesehead: 

:bananacamel: 

Ummm.....cool!  More whiskey drinks until we see what happens in September!!  And I fixed my tablet from what I had spilled on it last night!!

Gracias!! :twothumbs::cheesehead:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Buzzy....Appreciate everything you and the Modes have accomplished...Lookin' forward to catchin' up on the projects yall've got lined out...Will be lookin' for  that elusive ''Text''....The excitement of your enthusiasm and lookin' forward to puttin' a faces to the fine friends made here on this DV Family Site is definitely worth the ups and downs of this seemingly never endin' ride...

• Upvote 3