Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil: We seek to make every effort to activate the oil deal with the Kurdistan region

yota691

13 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

To whoever negged me, whaaaaaaat, did I offend you by sharing my opinion about the results of our President and former Sec of State. So sorry Charlie. Oh lookie there someone already evened me out. Amazing.

Upped you one brother, no worries, some love to duel on throwing Shiite, we got your back :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, four wheel drift said:

Is Imminent a shorter period of time than Soon ?

HOPIUM

FWD

GO RV

"In the coming days" proves to be elusive inasmuch as it may mean a week up to an including 2 + years [ owing to the degree shoe throwing when this designator is issued) on some issues; those "coming days" have yet to materalize <_<]

:soon:("Soon") approx. 6 to 8 months out [ based on a Recent Abadi speech) however in some instances it's taken up to a year ]

Imminent - Adjective: "likely to occur at any moment; impending:" -  Synonym: "about to happen" Antonym: "distant, remote" - according to dictionary.com.

I'd like to believe the Iraqis would ascribe to the Adjective/Synonym - however the last 13 years of riding this roller coaster would suggest these monkeys would play the Antonym card. Don't misunderstand, I would love to have them prove me wrong; its just the way they operate.

I guess we'll see their interpretation of - Imminent; :soon:??? How many days do we give them for Imminent ? 3 to 7 days generous enough ? Your call.

I'll be the 1st to "eat crow" and publicly state "I'ma Knucklehead" on this site if this actually goes down in "Imminent" fashion. Y'all have my word

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, new york kevin said:

To whoever negged me, whaaaaaaat, did I offend you by sharing my opinion about the results of our President and former Sec of State. So sorry Charlie. Oh lookie there someone already evened me out. Amazing.

I sent an Emerald your way as well. Your critique of Turkey/the Magic ***** & Hildabeast was spot on ! ! !  - too bad some folks wear their emotions on their sleeve. Those poor little dears with their sensitive feelings. 

Well stated NY Kevin :salute:  To all you Politically Correct Whiny Cry Babies -You're ALL FULL of  :bs: you're the reason we're in this sorry state affairs. Bunch of Vacuous Air Head Zombies who need someone to tell them how and what to think. Spineless Creeps without an ounce of original thought ! ! ! Go ahead and NEG me you weasels.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, new york kevin said:

No the military of Turkey attempted a coup in Turkey sometime over the last month, and failed epically. Then their fearless leader and Hobbit, Erdogan clamped down on everyone like Saddam or Hitler. Shot a lot of the Military after relieving them of duty, and vowed to establish a caliphate greater than the last Ottoman Empire inside Turkey and then the world. Leaving many to believe that no longer is Turkey a democracy of sorts in the M.E. Just the latest M.E. country to strong arm its country and flip off the world. IMHO, just another feather in the cap of Obama/Clinton for their failed M.E. policies and their utopian view of " if only we did things this way, all will be ok; and Trump is just a flushable butt wipe.

Took care of business for you NYK. Liking what I see here. Laid Back may be right here. Deal by the end of the year. 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, new york kevin said:

I evened you out. Stupid left wingers! :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

History of edits:: 21.8.2016 9:05 • 132 visits readable
Parliamentary power: the resumption of the export of Kirkuk gesture to resolve the dispute between Baghdad and Erbil
[Special Oan-] 
promised the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, the resumption of the federal government for the export of crude oil in the province of Kirkuk to the Turkish port of Ceyhan via the pipelines of the Kurdistan region , "gesture" to resolve the dispute between Baghdad and Erbil regarding exports.
Committee Chairman Ares Abdullah, told all of Iraq [where] that " the resumption of pumping oil from the Kirkuk fields through pipelines Kurdistan region to the Turkish port of Ceyhan sign of a good start to resolve the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil since 2014 regarding oil export crisis." 
He added , "We encourage the two parties to resolve the dispute and we welcome any initiative and resolve of either of them , a good thing. " 
He pointed Abdullah that" now required negotiations between the two sides problem solving on a temporary basis and then agree on a draft oil and gas law and enacted by parliament to end the problem. " 
He pointed out that " the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil good agreement but did not abide by any of the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional government and remained a dead letter , " returned the agreement as " a solution to the dispute temporary, but the solution is permanent needs to enact a law." 
" the enactment of the oil and gas law before the end of the session the current parliamentary inevitable. " 
the North oil Company of the Federal Ministry of oil in Baghdad had resumed last Thursday pumping oil from fields operated in the province of Kirkuk through a pipeline controlled by the Kurdistan Regional Government, at a rate of 70,000 barrels per day. 
An official at the company told Reuters, on Friday, the federal government plans to increase crude flows that are pumped through the pipeline that extends to Turkey to reach the normal average of 150 thousand barrels per day in the next week. 
he said the new oil minister Jabbar Allaibi which parliament approved his nomination Monday that " the ministry is seeking to increase production, and there is no difficulty in agreeing with the Kurdistan region regarding exports, we are dealing with the region as part of Iraq, and there is no difficulty in order to find solutions to the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil. " 
loggerheads years between the federal government in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region since the validity of the export of oil and confined in the absence of oil and gas inactivated law passed for years , but the two sides reached in December 2014 an agreement to export the region 250,000 barrels of production with 300,000 barrels of the province of Kirkuk fields in exchange for pay Baghdad Kurdistan 's share of the federal budget by 17%, but this agreement faced difficulties since then with the exchange of accusations between Baghdad and Erbil non -compliance, but did not announce any of them terminate the agreement.
  • Upvote 3

• Parliamentary power: the resumption of the export of Kirkuk gesture to resolve the dispute between Baghdad and Erbil
Publishing Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 9:39:13 a.m. | Views: 40
Bgdad_abar today

I went back to the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, the resumption of the federal government for the export of crude oil in the province of Kirkuk to the Turkish port of Ceyhan via the pipelines of the Kurdistan region, "gesture" to resolve the dispute between Baghdad and Erbil regarding exports.

Committee Chairman Ares Abdullah, told the News of the day, that "the resumption of pumping oil from the Kirkuk fields through the pipelines of the Kurdistan region to Turkey's Ceyhan port gesture and a good beginning to resolve the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil since 2014 regarding oil exports crisis."
"We encourage the parties to resolve the dispute and we welcome any initiative to solve any of them which is a good thing."

Abdullah pointed out that "now required negotiations between the two sides resolve the problem temporarily and then agree on a draft oil and gas law and enacted by Parliament to end the problem."

He pointed out, that "the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil good agreement but did not abide by any of the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government and remained a dead letter," returned the agreement as "a solution to the dispute temporary, but the solution is permanent needs to enact a law."

"The enactment of the oil and gas law before the end of the current parliamentary session is inevitable."

The North Oil Company of the Federal Ministry of Oil in Baghdad had resumed last Thursday pumping oil from fields operated in the province of Kirkuk through a pipeline controlled by the Kurdistan Regional Government, at a rate of 70,000 barrels per day.

An official at the company told Reuters on Friday, said that the federal government plans to increase crude flows that are pumped through the pipeline that extends to Turkey to reach the normal average of 150 thousand barrels per day in the next week.

The new oil minister Jabbar Allaibi which parliament approved his nomination Monday that "the ministry is seeking to increase production, and there is no difficulty in agreeing with the Kurdistan region regarding exports, we are dealing with the region as part of Iraq, and there is no difficulty in order to find solutions to the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil. "

The row in years between the federal government in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region on the validity of the export of oil and confined in the absence of oil and gas inactivated law passed for years, but the two sides reached in December 2014 an agreement to export the region 250,000 barrels of production with 300,000 barrels of Kirkuk province, fields vs. to pay Baghdad Kurdistan's share of the federal budget by 17%, but this agreement has struggled since then with the exchange of accusations between Baghdad and Erbil non-compliance, but did not announce any of them terminate the agreement.
  • Upvote 4

KIRKUK OIL EXPORT INCREASED AFTER FIVE-MONTH HALT 
Iraq, August 21, 2016

The export of crude oil from Kirkuk will rise after a ban was lifted Saturday on several oil fields in the province, increasing the total export of the crude to 300,000 barrels per day (bpd) from previous 150,000 bpd. 

The decision was made after Iraq's new Oil Minister Jabar Luaibi was appointed last week to lead the ailing oil industry in the country which stands for some 90 percent of Iraq's revenues. 

A Kurdish provincial lawmaker welcomed the decision to increase the output and told Rudaw it showed "the good faith of the new minister."

"We welcome the move and regard it as a good step towards better understanding between the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and Baghdad," said lawmaker Fuad Hussein from Kirkuk's oil committee. 

Long running disputes over oil revenues between Kurdish and Iraqi governments since later 2010 have almost paralysed relations between Erbil and Baghdad with both sides accusing the other of undermining the constitution and previous agreements. 

Iraq has so far failed to produce the much needed gas and carbon law that would effectively regulate the production, export and revenue sharing on both national and regional levels. 

The KRG has been cautiously optimistic about the appointment of Lauibi who is considered a technocrat with knowledge about the oil industry. 

Iraq's Northern Oil Company (NOC) halted the export from Kirkuk's three oil wells including Baba Gurgur, Khabaza and Jambouri on March 11 with an output of 150,000. 

The export from Kirkuk's Bay Hasan and Havana through Kurdistan pipelines were not part of the ban. 

Under the terms of 2014 agreement between Erbil and Baghdad, NOC will export parts of its oil through Kurdish pipelines to the Turkish Ceyhan port in return for KRG administrating portions of the oil production in the province.

(rudaw)
  • Upvote 1