Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POSTERS: Read what's already posted in the forum first so as to avoid double and triple posting the same information

We need to cut down on the double posting!! I am guilty of this myself!!

PLEASE check other postings and make sure your artical/chat has not already been posted!

Thanks

Bumper

• Upvote 4

We need to cut down on the double posting!! I am guilty of this myself!!

PLEASE check other postings and make sure your artical/chat has not already been posted!

Thanks

Bumper

Normally I monitor this pretty closely but right now I'm extremely busy at work and can't be here as much as I'd like to be. Plus I'm guilty of this myself I'm sure...lol.

• Upvote 1

Normally I monitor this pretty closely but right now I'm extremely busy at work and can't be here as much as I'd like to be. Plus I'm guilty of this myself I'm sure...lol.

I know you do brother and you do a GREAT job at it!! I am just trying to help you out where I can!! :)

My 2 cents... I dont mind a few double posts, it means more than one person thought this was important!! I'm not stupid or so strung out on drugs I forgot what I just read!! Keep up the great work fellas!!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

I accidentally copied somthing by mistake. I dialed the number to listen to a cc, but it is someone's personal home phone number. The lady said they have been inudated with phone calls thinking it's for a cc, it's the wrong number. She asked if we could please get the word out so folks would stop calling her house. I apologized for the inconvenience to her and her family. So can someone please get the word out. Thanks

• 5 months later...

Hey, it happens. I don't get that upset over double posting. Triple and quadruple posting is a different story.

People post ALOT of news and rumors on DinarVets. Most people do not have all day to sift through everything, so they try to pick the important topics. I normally go to What's New and read the most recent news articles. I try to keep up with everything that is posted, but that's almost impossible so I don't have a chance to read everything. What I have noticed is, when a topic is double posted, members have a tendancy to post in the most recent topic and then try to follow that thread. But since the topic is double posted they forget, then they have to search for which topic they posted in. Add to the fact that comments that should be posted under one topic are now divided between the two, three, or four; so the same thing may be said over and over again or someone might miss what was posted in the other thread. So double posting causes more problems than you realize.

IMO, when you double post, it shows laziness and lack of respect for your fellow DinarVets, especially when locating a similar post does not take more than a minute or two and is so easy to do (See Below).

IT'S SOOOO EASY EVEN A CAVEMAN CAN DO IT! DOUBLE POSTING = HOW NOT TO

-

• Upvote 2

• 5 years later...

Oh, no!! She's ba-a-a-ack!!! lol I've been trying for a long time to get back. Just decided this time it was now or never, so I made it now.  Hey, everyone!! Good to see you!! 

Francie26

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Francie2636 said:

Oh, no!! She's ba-a-a-ack!!! lol I've been trying for a long time to get back. Just decided this time it was now or never, so I made it now.  Hey, everyone!! Good to see you!! 

Francie26

Since you are a Platinum VIP Francie, you need to use your original account to get the full benefit. With this new account, you will not be able to access the VIP area. Not sure what your problem was logging in to the other account but if you will go to my profile http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/profile/26654-texasgranny/ and post the problem, I will try to get you back into your old account.

:cowboy2: 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Francie2636 said:

Francie26

Welcome newbie.....I am Snowglobe7, aka snowcat ...welcome to DV...you will find us a little crazy...yet loving bunch of internet friends. Watchout for the clowns and the Dogs.....and the cats well....they are sweet but full of sarcasm.

Just teasing ya girl...where the heck ya been??????

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On June 14, 2016 at 10:06 AM, Francie2636 said:

Francie26

Glad to hear it dear...now don't stay a stranger cause we be missin' you!!! :blush:

• Upvote 1