Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bondlady passed away

UNEEK

Bondlady,  You are in our Father's Kingdom now and your soul & spirit will live for eternity.  No more pain or sorrow for God in Heaven will give you all the riches & everlasting peace.  Our prayers are with the family during these difficult times.  We will miss everything about you.  God bless your soul and we keep you in our hearts 4-ever.

24 minutes ago, siberian_shaddow said:

My Prayers go out to her Family, I lost my Mom this last Monday from Cancer your right you just never know.

Sorry To Hear About Ur Tragic Loss SS - The Sad Clown Face Will Continue At Half Staff ! :(

- CNN

• Upvote 5

A dark cloud has came over the dinar world. So sad to see her go. Whenever I saw a post from her listed, I would quickly read it.

It is a shame that the Good Lord didn't allow her to be here to see the RV as hard as she worked on the subject.

I hope that in her honor others will keep her sight going.

RIP Bondlady.

Countryroads

• Upvote 1

Stand with respect, bow your head to pray,

Bondlady has suddenly passed away,

On her way to receive her heavenly reward,

Safe forevermore with a loving Lord.

Her knowledge she was always free to share.

(We all read more closely when her name was there.)

Such a shock; such a loss; such a hole is here,

As we will miss the Lady we all held dear.

R.I.P. Bondlady :(

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, DinarGoFar said:

Stand with respect, bow your head to pray,

Bondlady has suddenly passed away,

On her way to receive her heavenly reward,

Safe forevermore with a loving Lord.

Her knowledge she was always free to share.

(We all read more closely when her name was there.)

Such a shock; such a loss; such a hole is here,

As we will miss the Lady we all held dear.

R.I.P. Bondlady :(

Very Nice, Thanks for that.

pp

• Upvote 1

I was just thinking about the loss of BondLady and reflecting on my uncle who introduced me to the dinar and how he had great plans to help others with the RV.  He too passed away and did not see the results of his hope for an RV.  Who knows how many people just like my uncle and BondLady will miss the RV and share the joy, although I am positive that neither person, if offered, would come back from Heaven to see the RV first hand. I just hope the RV occurs sooner than later.

• Upvote 3

Several years ago BL posted about the video, Braving Iraq, a PBS documentary on the Mesopotamian Marshes in Iraq which were deliberately destroyed by Saddam.  These marshes are believed to be the original Garden of Eden.  BL suggested that, once the RV hits, we might like to contribute to the restoration of those marshes for the people of Iraq who have lost so much, especially since we will be gaining so much from Iraq.  Although it seems like such a gyp that BL passed before the RV, I choose to believe that she is in a wonderful place now.  And I, and any others who may care to, can honor her by making a contribution to help repair and restore those marshes.  I found this group, http://www.circleofblue.org/2013/world/iraqs-first-national-park-a-story-of-destruction-and-restoration-in-the-mesopotamian-marshlands/  just now.  But I remember there was another organization based in Iraq that I had originally planned to contribute do.  Unfortunately, I lost the information on that group, but if anyone knows of another, or even better, way to contribute to this cause, please post it.

love and blessings to you BL and your family and friends as well....

• Upvote 2

Post From BondLady's Admin Tlm724 Today ...

Our Lady, My Friend ...

One of the hardest things I have ever done in my life was to post the news of Our Lady's passing. There are so many things I want to share with you all and I will now. BondLady was bigger then life in so many ways. She shared so much of herself with us all that it is hard to put into words. Her persona was that of a six foot tall, blonde bombshell, bad ass and I can assure you that she was all that and then some! 

She always gave 100% in anything she did and earned the respect and trust of those close to her. Sure there were moments of drama and betrayal by others throughout the years but once past those things she would move on, never looking back. This wasn't something new to her especially when you deal with so many people on-line, (10,000 plus).

But there was another side to her. It was the kind, giving and gentle side, the side who loved her God and her family including her BLC family. And love us she did. So many times we talked about many of you. She respected and cared so much for the original "gold stars" that made up her original team, the ones who were with her from the very beginning. Mister Fizz, DRC, Sambo , Liz the site creator and techy and some I am sure I missed. These fine people were her strength to go forward with her own website. That was a difficult move for her as she did not like change one little bit and she knew if she took the plunge she would be obligated to giving of herself. 

But take the plunge she did and we are all the beneficiaries of her commitment, her dedication and striving for the truth each and every day. Pulling people up when they were down, getting them back on the road with her truth ! And truth was her middle name. There was no one before her that had ever told the truth, they were all about numbers and misleading people.

She was the leader to so many and the teacher to many of you out there who now interpret the news more accurately then you could have ever done on you own and I am privileged to be among you. No one to this day understands the inner working of Iraq from the political to the beautiful marshes that she loved so much.

She was very proud about all she had accomplished during so many years of giving, as she should have been. She truly loved you all and many times when I would inform her of one of you being sick or losing someone you loved or struggling , she would weep for you and pray for you.

BondLady loved her staff too. Many had come and gone as life does interrupt sometimes and she completely understood that. She would tell me how much she loved Bubbies and Oogie and admired their dedication to each other. How Dognova held the keys to "her ride outta here"  and how much she depended on Shredd to help her understand the financial side of things.

She rolled laughing when Dealerdean would climb up the rope ladder and loved calling her "sprout" It always brought her a sense of security knowing that RCS1947 and Cat were standing guard over her chat room, she always said they were her shining knights.

On a more personal side her service was held yesterday and it was a beautiful tribute to a life well lived !!  Her family and loved ones spoke of how they loved her, they laughed and they cried but most importantly they celebrated the lady she was. Here is a picture of the flowers sent to the service on behalf of BLC :

There were songs played but the one that I will never forget is Please Remember Me, it shook me to my core. 
              ~~~

All our tears have reached the sea
Part of you will live in me
Way down deep inside my heart
The days keep coming without fail
New wind is gonna find your sail
That's where your journey starts

You'll find better love
Strong as it ever was
Deep as the river runs
Warm as the morning sun
Please remember me

Just like the waves down by the shore
We're gonna keep on comin' back for more
'Cause we don't ever want to stop
Out in this brave new world you'll see
Ov'r the valleys and the peaks
And I can see you on the top

You'll find better love
Strong as it ever was
Deep as the river runs
Warm as the morning sun
Please remember me

Remember me when you're out walking
When snow falls high outside your door
Late at night when you're not sleeping
And moonlight falls across your floor
And I can't hurt you anymore

You'll find better love
Strong as it ever was
Deep as the river runs
Warm as the morning sun
Please remember me

Please remember me
        ~~~

Picture

I mourn so very deeply for the loss of my best friend, I mourn for all of you and I mourn for her family. I have struggled with the decision of carrying on here at BLC . Not to fill her shoes because NO one can do that but I struggled with the thought that perhaps I just couldn't do it, that I might let you all down or that I might fail her in some way. But last night it was like she was pushing me to carry on and so I have decided to carry the torch for her for awhile and let her rest. She deserves it !!!

Several years ago I sent her a beautiful painting and she loved it. I asked her then "does she look familiar ? " Sometimes in life we do things but don't realize or recognize there significance until much later and that was the case with this painting. When I think of my friend I see her as the woman in the painting. I will share it with you and as you remember our Lady as I know you will, remember her this way. Free now to dance with elegance and grace ...

• Upvote 4