Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bondlady passed away

UNEEK

Urgent Message about BondLady Today at 10:35 am

tlm724    Our Lady is very ill and is in the hospital fighting for her life. She needs all our prayers now more than ever !! I don't have any further details at this time but will update you when I have more information. Thank you all !!

Re: Urgent Message about BondLady Today at 3:10 pm

tlm724   It is with deep and profound sorrow that I have to announce the passing of our Lady . She has gone home to be with her Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Further details will be posted when available. Please pray for her family and friends in this most difficult time.

Someone said it was from a ruptured appendix --  She will be missed by many - she was a very dedicated researcher for Dinar and Iraqi news  UNEEK

• Upvote 13

Oh me,  I remember back in 2010 or 11 she spoke of a sick granddaughter.  Her heart was broken over the illness of this child.  That's when I started reading her threads.   I am so sorry for this sudden loss.  I can only pray for her family now and this child she loved so much.  She will be missed in the dinar world.  I pray she is home with our Lord.

barb

• Upvote 2

I bounce from site to site, gleaning truth from BS. There were always two people who's input, news gathering and honesty I gravitate towards. Adam M and Bond Lady.

Image result for rest in peace images

Greatly appreciated and will be truly missed. Finally at rest.

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 8

Mods, remove this if it is in the wrong spot. I was on a site and it stated that Bondlady has passed.  I really liked her insight.  Between her and SWFG it really just reflects how life is so short and how close this group has gotten. 

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Bondlady was a cornerstone to our reliable news on the dinar....Bondlady had a way to simplify the real world issues into common sense...I always looked for her contributions and insights on any concerns she thought worthy...Bondlady will truly be missed and sadly irreplaceable....RIP....:praying:    

• Upvote 1

Bondlady was a straight shooter broke down the articles and news, we lost a good one. If she knew Christ she is in a far better place now with our lord than here on earth. The Rv is but a past thought to what BL is experiencing now :) R.I.P BL give jesus a hug for me.

• Upvote 13