Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Soros: ‘I Am A God, I Created Everything, I Control America And Hillarious Clinton’

Markinsa

George Soros: ‘I Am A God, I Created Everything, I Control America And Hillarious Clinton’

George Soros claims he is a god and “the creator of everything,” however the billionaire globalist also warns he is a “self-centred” god who believes “normal rules do not apply” to him.

I fancied myself as some kind of god …” he wrote. “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.

When asked by Britain’s Independent newspaper to elaborate on that statement, Soros doubled down: “It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.

Since I began to live it out. Those unfamiliar with Soros would probably dismiss that claim as nothing more the typical blathering of an irrelevant madman. But those who have followed his career and sociopolitical endeavors realize that while he may be mad, he is a mad billionaire, and billionaires tend not to be irrelevant.

Especially not mad billionaires with self-centred agendas who believe that normal rules don’t apply to themselves.

Soros has learnt that with enormous reserves of unethically earnt money at his disposal he has the power to make the once unthinkable acceptable. His work as a self-professed “amoral” financial speculator has left millions in poverty when their national currencies were devaluated, and he channelled so much cash into moulding former Soviet republics to his liking that he has bragged that the former Soviet empire is now the “Soros Empire.”

Ominously, he has now turned his amoral eye on the internal affairs of the United States. A high-profile megabucks donor to the Clinton campaign, it was recently exposed by WikiLeaks that Soros issued directives on foreign policy to Clinton when she was Secretary of State – instructions that she followed to the letter.

His enormous donations to the American ruling class have earned him a seat in the shadow government, pulling puppet strings behind the scenes. So what does Soros think about the nation he immigrated to from his native Hungary in 1956? Today’s U.S., he writes in his latest book, “The Bubble of American Supremacy,” is a “threat to the world.” We have become a “supremacist” nation.

Despite his reputation as an international philanthropist, Soros occasionally becomes candid about his real nature. “I am sort of a deus ex machina,” Soros told the New York Times in 1994. “I am something unnatural. I’m very comfortable with my public persona because it is one I have created for myself. It represents what I like to be as distinct from what I really am. You know, in my personal capacity I’m not actually a selfless philanthropic person. I’m very much self-centered.”

Soros got to the point quicker when he explained the deepest secrets of his soul to biographer Michael Kaufman. “I am kind of a nut who wants to have an impact,” he said.

But the globalist billionaire’s mad visions don’t end there.

Next to my fantasies about being God, I also have very strong fantasies of being mad,” Soros said on British TV. “In fact, my grandfather was actually paranoid. I have a lot of madness in my family. So far I have escaped it.

In his book “Soros on Soros,” he says: “I do not accept the rules imposed by others…. And in periods of regime change, the normal rules don’t apply.” Clearly, Soros considers himself to be someone who is able to determine when the “normal rules” should and shouldn’t apply.

• Upvote 3

***///

...  "I also have very strong fantasies of being mad... so far I have escaped it..."

NO No you have not.

You are as mad as a hatter. YOU epitomize EVIL.

You're a monster with very little equal.

You ARE the devil incarnate.

As are those who have allowed you to run rampant in our Republic.... including your vile vile spawn.

May you all meet violent ends and rot in hell. :angry: The sooner, the better.

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

...  "I also have very strong fantasies of being mad... so far I have escaped it..."

NO No you have not.

You are as mad as a hatter. YOU epitomize EVIL.

You're a monster with very little equal.

You ARE the devil incarnate.

As are those who have allowed you to run rampant in our Republic.... including your vile vile spawn.

May you all meet violent ends and rot in hell. :angry: The sooner, the better.

Possibly, truer words could not be spoken....................

2 Thessalonians 2:1-11New International Version (NIV)

The Man of Lawlessness

2 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie,10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing.They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

George Soros may be too old to fill this role since God's temple (at least as I understand it) has not been (re)built.  Looks like the "man of lawlessness" will be similar to, or demonstrate similar characteristics to, George Soros.  George Soros claims to be "some sort of god" and also "the creator of everything."  Looks like George Soros may be differentiating himself above God..

• Upvote 4

***///

Yer welcome SYN... and thanks... :tiphat:

we're opinionated crusty 'ol cranks who care little who we offend at this stage of our lives...<_<

sometimes caustic and verbose is the only way...

(we're like those 2 old guys in the balcony on TheMuppets.... !   ) :lol::P

***///

RIGHT ON, SAGE4-4-NINER ! :twothumbs:

Callin' out the evil

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

HaSatan thinks he was God, too. Look what happened to him and what's going to happen to him. If the shoe fits, just sayin'.  Soros will burn right along side his idol.

Quite possibly -

Isaiah 14:9-15 New International Version (NIV)

9 The realm of the dead below is all astir
    to meet you at your coming;
it rouses the spirits of the departed to greet you—
    all those who were leaders in the world;
it makes them rise from their thrones—
    all those who were kings over the nations.
10 They will all respond,
    they will say to you,
“You also have become weak, as we are;
    you have become like us.”
11 All your pomp has been brought down to the grave,
    along with the noise of your harps;
maggots are spread out beneath you
    and worms cover you.

12 How you have fallen from heaven,
    morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
    you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
    “I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
    above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
    on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.[a]
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
    I will make myself like the Most High.”
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
    to the depths of the pit.

Footnotes:

Isaiah 14:13 Or of the north; Zaphon was the most sacred mountain of the Canaanites.

Ezekiel 28:11-19 New International Version (NIV)

11 The word of the Lord came to me: 12 “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘You were the seal of perfection,
    full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden,
    the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
    carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,
    topaz, onyx and jasper,
    lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.[a]
Your settings and mountings were made of gold;
    on the day you were created they were prepared.
14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
    for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
    you walked among the fiery stones.
15 You were blameless in your ways
    from the day you were created
    till wickedness was found in you.
16 Through your widespread trade
    you were filled with violence,
    and you sinned.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
    and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
    from among the fiery stones.
17 Your heart became proud
    on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
    because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
    I made a spectacle of you before kings.
18 By your many sins and dishonest trade
    you have desecrated your sanctuaries.
So I made a fire come out from you,
    and it consumed you,
and I reduced you to ashes on the ground
    in the sight of all who were watching.
19 All the nations who knew you
    are appalled at you;
you have come to a horrible end
    and will be no more.’”

Footnotes:

Ezekiel 28:13 The precise identification of some of these precious stones is uncertain.

Ezekiel 28:13 The meaning of the Hebrew for this phrase is uncertain.

Revelation 19:19-21 New International Version (NIV)

19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army. 20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

Revelation 20:10 New International Version (NIV)

10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Quite possibly -

Isaiah 14:9-15 New International Version (NIV)

9 The realm of the dead below is all astir
    to meet you at your coming;
it rouses the spirits of the departed to greet you—
    all those who were leaders in the world;
it makes them rise from their thrones—
    all those who were kings over the nations.
10 They will all respond,
    they will say to you,
“You also have become weak, as we are;
    you have become like us.”
11 All your pomp has been brought down to the grave,
    along with the noise of your harps;
maggots are spread out beneath you
    and worms cover you.

12 How you have fallen from heaven,
    morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
    you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
    “I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
    above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
    on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.[a]
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
    I will make myself like the Most High.”
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
    to the depths of the pit.

Footnotes:

Isaiah 14:13 Or of the north; Zaphon was the most sacred mountain of the Canaanites.

Ezekiel 28:11-19 New International Version (NIV)

11 The word of the Lord came to me: 12 “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘You were the seal of perfection,
    full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden,
    the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
    carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,
    topaz, onyx and jasper,
    lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.[a]
Your settings and mountings were made of gold;
    on the day you were created they were prepared.
14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
    for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
    you walked among the fiery stones.
15 You were blameless in your ways
    from the day you were created
    till wickedness was found in you.
16 Through your widespread trade
    you were filled with violence,
    and you sinned.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
    and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
    from among the fiery stones.
17 Your heart became proud
    on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
    because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
    I made a spectacle of you before kings.
18 By your many sins and dishonest trade
    you have desecrated your sanctuaries.
So I made a fire come out from you,
    and it consumed you,
and I reduced you to ashes on the ground
    in the sight of all who were watching.
19 All the nations who knew you
    are appalled at you;
you have come to a horrible end
    and will be no more.’”

Footnotes:

Ezekiel 28:13 The precise identification of some of these precious stones is uncertain.

Ezekiel 28:13 The meaning of the Hebrew for this phrase is uncertain.

Revelation 19:19-21 New International Version (NIV)

19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army. 20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

Revelation 20:10 New International Version (NIV)

10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Soros will find out how much of a god he is when he finds himself spending an eternity in hell with his master.

• Upvote 3

He is a Jew, lived in Hungary, and betrayed his peoples, he dug the gold fillings from dead Jews mouths, confiscated their possessions, and sorted out the valuables, which he gave to the invading Nazis.

George Soros Says He Feels No Remorse For Collaborating With Nazis During WWII to Send His Fellow Jews to the Death Camps, Steal Their Property

postdateicon.png January 28th, 2011 | postauthoricon.png Author: professor1

Posted By Vicki McClure Davidson

1113pod182-150x150.jpg

Billionaire left-wing extremist George Soros betrayed the Jews, worked with the Nazis… has no regrets

George Soros is very, very rich, and he’s also a soulless sociopath, an inhumane left-wing extremist who collaborated with the Nazis in his youth.

But that’s just my take on the man. Based exclusively on his own words.

Be prepared to be hit with revulsion. Soros betrayed other Jews and helped steal their property and send them to their tragic deaths to spare himself.

And he doesn’t feel any guilt about it. None.

This is the face of pure evil… and with whom the Democrat party has aligned itself.

H/t to reader Larry, via Weasel Zippers, George Soros Says He Feels No Remorse For Collaborating With Nazis During WWII to Send His Fellow Jews to the Death Camps, Steal Their Property…: — viaOttawa Sun, Billionaire George Soros has made a living wrecking the lives of others. Now he wants to mess with Canadians:

(Ezra Levant)- George Schwartz was born in Hungary in 1930 — not the luckiest time and place to be born a Jew.

George’s father Theodore tried to change the family’s fortunes by changing their name to something less Jewish-sounding. It didn’t help. And soon war came.

When the Nazis took total control of Hungary in 1944, the Holocaust followed. In two months, 440,000 Hungarian Jews were deported to death camps.

To survive, George, then a teenager, collaborated with the Nazis.

First he worked for the Judenrat. That was the Jewish council set up by the Nazis to do their dirty work for them. Instead of the Nazis rounding up Jews every day for the trains, they delegated that murderous task to Jews who were willing to do it to survive another day at the expense of their neighbours.

Theodore hatched a better plan for his son. He bribed a non-Jewish official at the agriculture ministry to let George live with him. George helped the official confiscate property from Jews.

By collaborating with the Nazis, George survived the Holocaust. He turned on other Jews to spare himself.

George moved to London after the war and then to New York, where he became a stockbroker. He’s rich now. Forbes magazine says he’s the 35th richest man in the world. Maybe you’ve heard of him. He goes by the name his father invented: George Soros.

How does Soros feel about what he did as a teenager? Has it kept him up at night?

Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes asked him that. Was it difficult? “Not at all,” Soros answered.

“No feeling of guilt?” asked Kroft. “No,” said Soros. “There was no sense that I shouldn’t be there. If I wasn’t doing it, somebody else would be taking it away anyhow. Whether I was there or not. So I had no sense of guilt.”

A Nazi would steal the Jews’ property anyways. So why not him?

That moral hollowness has shaped Soros’ life. He’s a rabid critic of capitalism, but in 1992 when he saw a chance, he speculated against the British pound, causing it to crash, devastating retirement savings for millions of Britons. Soros pocketed $1.1 billion for himself. If he didn’t do it, someone else would, right?

In 2002, Soros was convicted of insider trading in France, and fined millions of dollars. He admitted buying the shares, but denied it was a crime.

Last year, when he made $3.3 billion off the banking collapse, he called the world’s financial crisis “the culmination of my life’s work.”

This is a man who boasted he offered to help his mother commit suicide. Apparently he didn’t see enough death in Hungary.

Soros is a sociopath. But he’s a sociopath with $14 billion, and he likes to spend it on politics.

Sometimes his gifts are large, like the $24 million he spent in 2004, trying to defeat George W. Bush. Sometimes they’re small, like $20,000 to a woman convicted of helping terrorists.

Now Soros has turned his attention to Canada.

One of his front groups, called Avaaz, is lobbying to stop Sun Media’s license for a TV newschannel. Soros doesn’t know anything about Canada — Avaaz called the Sun newspapers the “Suncor newspapers” — but we’re his latest toy.

Avaaz is sending a petition to Canada’s TV regulator, the CRTC, claiming that thousands of Canadians want to censor the Sun and keep it off the air.

The petition is a fraud — it’s an Internet petition, and anyone can sign anyone else up without their permission. Fake names are permitted, and so are foreign citizens. And the whole campaign is run out of New York.

Do you think Soros should determine what you can watch on TV? Do you think that decision should be made in New York? Is our freedom of speech just another trinket for him to buy and sell?

Hasn’t Soros silenced enough voices in his life?

Fight back.

As expressed at Weasel Zippers… “There’s a special place in hell for George Soros…”

While the left-wing media freaks out about whether or not Sarah Palin’s youngest child is actually hers, or works overtime to fabricate lies and doctored videos about tea partiers, a REAL bad guy is being given a free pass. JournoListers are marching in lockstep, as always — Soros is waaay beyond rich, so that kind of seriously eye-popping bankroll buys him a lot of coverage thanks to the state-run media and the ethics-free Democrat party.

From The Guardian, George Soros gives $100 million to Human Rights Watch:

The billionaire financier George Soros is giving $100 million (£65 million) to America’s leading human rights organisation in a move that will enable the group to massively expand its operations around the world.READ MORE HERE>>

• Upvote 5

Thanks Markinsa...Guess this puts an entirely new meaning to the slogan... ''Money is the root of all Evil ''....I hard to phantom how someone can live their life with such evil convictions....Then justify the horrific travesties with simplicity...Sick-n-Twisted.... 

• Upvote 2

On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 8:03 PM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Yer welcome SYN... and thanks... :tiphat:

we're opinionated crusty 'ol cranks who care little who we offend at this stage of our lives...<_<

sometimes caustic and verbose is the only way...

(we're like those 2 old guys in the balcony on TheMuppets.... !   ) :lol::P

***///

RIGHT ON, SAGE4-4-NINER ! :twothumbs:

Callin' out the evil

Wait :huh: ... I think I'm offended by that ... 

Statler_and_Waldorf.jpg

• Upvote 3