Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Not responding to Request for updated Password

WMI

There is an 8 hour difference in time zones between the East Coast and Baghdad.  I always try to send my e-mail about 6 AM EST.  I sent my request at 6:15 AM EST on Monday August 8th.  That would have been about 2:15PM in Iraq.  I sent it to Mr. ISSA and the return e-mail shows a couple of others listed involved in the process.  The name and e-mail addresses can be found in the email reply below.  I was shocked, but very pleased with the quick response which was about 30 minutes.

I’ve found these Iraqi bankers to be very proud and professional, if they believe the person they are dealing with is the same.  Over all I believe they are a bit suspicious of Americans and who might blame them considering what has happened to their country once we became involved.

Hope this helps you.

Good luck !

================================

Mohammad K. ISSA <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>

to laith, me

Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 14:53:52 +0300

To: Mohammad Kamal <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>

Subject: RE: Ebanking Password

Dear Sir,

The e-banking department confirms that your online annual subscription has been renewed you can now access your account using the same login details.

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

Should you have further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com we will provide our full cooperation and support.

Best regards,

E-banking Team

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the informat

Thanks for the information, do you have a sample of the letter you sent so I may copy the verbiage.. I was thinking they didn't respond to me because I am a woman. :( .. I have sent letters with account numbers, with our authorization to pay the online annual subscription to no avail. If you wouldn't mind sharing your letter I will end from my husbands email this time.

Thanks For your help

9 hours ago, WMI said:

Thanks for the information, do you have a sample of the letter you sent so I may copy the verbiage.. I was thinking they didn't respond to me because I am a woman. :( .. I have sent letters with account numbers, with our authorization to pay the online annual subscription to no avail. If you wouldn't mind sharing your letter I will end from my husbands email this time.

Thanks For your help

No worries, it can be difficult to get an established line of communication opened up.  Once you have it always use the same format.  You could be right about being a women, however I believe it may be as much about being from the US.  The Signature and the ID are important requirements as well as the time of day you send it.

Hope this helps

===============================================

Mr. Issa,

This is a request to reset my password for my e-banking thru Warka Bank. My name is ( your name) and my account numbers are:

USD savings account no. is: XXX /xxxxxx / X / xxxx / X

IQD savings account no. is: XXX /xxxxxx / x / xxxx / X 

You will find my identification below, by clicking on the link.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXX  (Your name as it is on your attached ID)          (This needs to be in signature form…….such as word script…or whatever is available on your email server…………and then always use it in future correspondence)   

Your Identification link here: probably best to use both a Passport and DL.

( I have never paid an annual fee for this)  See if they request a fee before you offer to pay one.

6 hours ago, WMI said:

Thanks, I will need to get up 3 hours early since I am in California since it would be a 11 hour time difference. Thanks and I will let you know how it goes.

If in the future you plan on doing any kind of international business activities you may want to research and get involved in a program that will send your emails at the time you would like them sent.  

You can google this.  Also here's a link below to get you started so you might find something that will work for you.

Good luck !

http://www.labnol.org/internet/schedule-gmail-send-later/24867/

Hi Coorslite21

I sent everything as you did and sent at the exact time at the end of the day and in the morning. I sent it under my husbands email and his information was attached and did not receive any response. :( ....  beyond frustrated. Any further suggestions on how we can get our updated passwords??

• 2 weeks later...

Just updated my account user fee for another year.  I didn't receive an response, I just tried to log in and was able to.  WMI, have you payed your yearly fee?  Once you pay this, you should be able to log in.  Let me know if this helps.

Edited by RMLP
updated

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a very pleasant response in my email yesterday, which was a reply from Mohammad Issa to correspondence I sent the day before. I had asked him multiple times over the last 2 years to remove the outstanding annual fees from my account and to provide me with an updated password. I thought I'd try again based on the circumstances that appear to be unfolding. I am especially pleased with the timeliness of his prompt reply and take it as a sign that the funds in my account are safe still in WARKA!