Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Restructuring of Iraqi Currency

I tried 3 different translators - same results

اولا- على المستوى الافقي : حذف الاصفار الثلاثة
- تحويل 30 ترليون دينار الى 30 مليار دولار عن طريق حذف ثلاثة اصفار من العملة
الحالية واستبدالها بعملة جديدة مما يسهل التعامل الحسابي مع ارقام هي اقل عددا
على صعيد حسابات الموازنة الاتحادية ، موازنات البنوك والشرآات فضلا عن
موازنة الاسرة النقدية (الافراد) دون ان يرتب اي تغيير او تبدل على الدخل او الثروة
النقدية للاشخاص الطبيعية والمعنوية فضلا عن عدم تأثيره على التعاقدات
والالتزامات بين الاشخاص الطبيعيين والمعنويين آافة. وهو مايطلق عليه بتوليد دالة
رياضية متجانسة من الدرجة الصفر Zero Degree of Function Homogenous،
طالما ان آمية النقود الجديدة الاصغر رقما تغطي في التبادل الحزمة السلعية نفسها

I put this pdf through BING transator and got this:

I. At the horizontal level: delete the three zeros

-Transfer 30 trillion dinars to $30 billion by deleting three zeros of currency
The current and replace it with a new currency which makes it easier to deal with numbers that are less numerous
At the level of federal budget accounts, bank budgets and Schat, as well as
Balancing the family's cash (individuals) without arranging any change or alteration to income or wealth
Cash for natural and moral persons as well as non-impact on engagements
Obligations between natural and juridical persons are a blight. He's been shot by generating a function.
Homogeneous mathematical degree zero Degree of Function homogenous,
As long as the new money is illiterate, the smallest number covers the commodity package exchange itself.

now I'm totally bummed
  • Upvote 3

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:27 AM, DWS112 said:

I tried 3 different translators - same results

اولا- على المستوى الافقي : حذف الاصفار الثلاثة
- تحويل 30 ترليون دينار الى 30 مليار دولار عن طريق حذف ثلاثة اصفار من العملة
الحالية واستبدالها بعملة جديدة مما يسهل التعامل الحسابي مع ارقام هي اقل عددا
على صعيد حسابات الموازنة الاتحادية ، موازنات البنوك والشرآات فضلا عن
موازنة الاسرة النقدية (الافراد) دون ان يرتب اي تغيير او تبدل على الدخل او الثروة
النقدية للاشخاص الطبيعية والمعنوية فضلا عن عدم تأثيره على التعاقدات
والالتزامات بين الاشخاص الطبيعيين والمعنويين آافة. وهو مايطلق عليه بتوليد دالة
رياضية متجانسة من الدرجة الصفر Zero Degree of Function Homogenous،
طالما ان آمية النقود الجديدة الاصغر رقما تغطي في التبادل الحزمة السلعية نفسها

Taking a copy to my Pakistani friend who can read this.

• Upvote 2

Lop went out the window a long time ago when the CBI showed they were reducing the NOTE COUNT.. No need to reduce NOTE COUNT if they intended to Lop. Everybody just relax. This ride is coming to an end. A few months ago the CBI stated they were at a BILLION NOTES representing their money supply. And that is exactly where they need to be. FYI last time they were at a billion notes their value was $3 plus.

• Upvote 8

The one thing that we all know is that the CBI has been,"studying", what to do with their currency for 14 yrs. 

So if you wish to know if they intend to L O P all you need to do is research what the economic effect doing that had on other nations. 

It won't take you long to figure out that even a Arab isn't stupid enough to think that would be a good thing. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I hope your right Billjr !!!!!  Shoot, if they were at 3.00 back then maybe we can at least see a buck. Heres to HOPIUM.

CBI has already said their plan is to be around $1 and let the economy push into that 3+ jacket. I could never understand why so many can not grasp the idea. After all with a little due diligence anyone can see what their currency was worth for years prior to the war.

• Upvote 8

31 minutes ago, billjr said:

CBI has already said their plan is to be around $1 and let the economy push into that 3+ jacket. I could never understand why so many can not grasp the idea. After all with a little due diligence anyone can see what their currency was worth for years prior to the war.

And that my friend is what keeps us guessing. Had it before so can have it again. We will see.

• Upvote 4

Miquel,

Last year, 2016, around july one of dv members said that the rv will happen in august of 2016 according to what the.lord told him/her ( if iam not mistaken, i believe it was keylime who said it). Then something tells me not until august of next year 2017. Now i have been right bout other things, such as an earthquake the just occured in the philippines of last month, july 2017. If you dont believe me, you can google it to see if there was really an earthquake. This is the only thing i was right about. My mom died in 2015 of september. Before she died, i said good night to her the day before she died( i had no idea that was gonna be the last time i talked to her).Around 1 something am, a voice woke me up and told me to check on my mom. Sure enough my mom was just lying on the arm chair unconscious with her mouth bubbling. Appearantly, she just had a heart attack. I told Jesus not yet. I said dont let her go yet. I check on her pulse...no more pulse, nada. When the ambulance came, she was revived back. They were able to get a pulse. They rushed to the hospital..she had a heart attack there again but she was revived again. The day she died, i told Jesus to take care of her and i told mom that i am ok now...and that Jesus will take care of her. The following year my brother passed away. Before he passed away( again i had no idea he was gonna die), i told my sister in law that my brother did not have that much time to live. She was just laughing at me. Later that same day at night, my brother passed away. Another thing that happened recently, my dog back home in the philippines just gave birth to all 8 male puppies. I told my fiance, before our dog gave birth, that there were going to be 8 puppies...all males. Here's to hoping iam right bout this month of august 2017.Later.

• Upvote 11

8 minutes ago, navira45 said:

Miquel,

Last year, 2016, around july one of dv members said that the rv will happen in august of 2016 according to what the.lord told him/her ( if iam not mistaken, i believe it was keylime who said it). Then something tells me not until august of next year 2017. Now i have been right bout other things, such as an earthquake the just occured in the philippines of last month, july 2017. If you dont believe me, you can google it to see if there was really an earthquake. This is the only thing i was right about. My mom died in 2015 of september. Before she died, i said good night to her the day before she died( i had no idea that was gonna be the last time i talked to her).Around 1 something am, a voice woke me up and told me to check on my mom. Sure enough my mom was just lying on the arm chair unconscious with her mouth bubbling. Appearantly, she just had a heart attack. I told Jesus not yet. I said dont let her go yet. I check on her pulse...no more pulse, nada. When the ambulance came, she was revived back. They were able to get a pulse. They rushed to the hospital..she had a heart attack there again but she was revived again. The day she died, i told Jesus to take care of her and i told mom that i am ok now...and that Jesus will take care of her. The following year my brother passed away. Before he passed away( again i had no idea he was gonna die), i told my sister in law that my brother did not have that much time to live. She was just laughing at me. Later that same day at night, my brother passed away. Another thing that happened recently, my dog back home in the philippines just gave birth to all 8 male puppies. I told my fiance, before our dog gave birth, that there were going to be 8 puppies...all males. Here's to hoping iam right bout this month of august 2017.Later.

Thanks Navira45. Powerful stuff and sorry for your losses. I hope your feeling is right about August too. God bless.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, navira45 said:

Miquel,

You are in my prayers,

Anyone that wants to know what a real life Child of God looks like needs to read this post. 

It's not,"prophecy", per se. It's just a knowing that comes from the Holy Spirit. 

That is what the book of Acts is all about. 

• Upvote 8

12 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Do y'all think they (Iraq) are going to broadcast an RV days before they do....I don't ! It ain't over till it's over ! Keep your head up and get a stiff upper lip ! Or go drink your favorite beverage till you pass out....LOL

Your 100% Right!! and I did All of the above ... :lol:

• Upvote 1

LGD, 

Thank you. There were so many things that happened. The day i told Jesus not to let go my mom yet, He gave my mom 9 months to live. She was on lifes support and lived for 9 months. She died on Sept 6 2016, two days before the blessed Virgin Mary's birthday. The same day before she died, i told Jesus to take care of my mom...i told my mom that pops and I will be ok....and that Jesus is going to take good care of her. I went home that day and 4 hours later the nurse called me and said that my mom passed away. There are more things i wanna share...i will share them with you. One night my sister had attended a party in San Francisco. That day was raining hard and i was already asleep. The time my sister was on her way home from a party, something went horribly wrong. She spunned out of control on that heavy rainy night in the freeway. Meanwhile, i had a dream and it seemed so real . My spirit was out of my body and rushed to rescue my sister. The very moment i was inside my sister's car and on top of her, trying to protect her from all the flying pieces of glasses. When the car came to a halt...when she was safe enough, all of a sudden in an instant my spirit was back inside my body. I woke up soaked in sweat. I called on my sister. Went to her room to see if she was there (she wasnt). Few minutes later the phone rang. It was my sister calling from the hospital...letting me know that she had an accident in the freeway and that she was ok. I really could not explain what just happened. Another incident that took place, i was also sleeping...a voice told me that two very tall buildings were under attack by planes. My spirit left my body and went to that building...found a woman there and guided her to her safety. I dont know what to call the other spirits that were there(angels? That is what they are, angels)but they were there to help also. That morning i woke up and saw the news staring at the two buildings (two twin tower buildings)burning in flames. Could not believe my eyes..i thought it was only in my dream. By the way, my sister recalled something  the night of her accident. She told me that she felt someone was on top of her. One of the cops told her that she was so lucky to be alive because the car was a totalled wrecked...the cop said that the car only left a space for her to get out...as if something had left that space for her to get out. I will stop here, LGD. There are more but i will stop here. Later

• Upvote 9