Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayers, Please~

TennesseeCherokee

I understand your loss TC. Please rely on God's love while you and your son mourn the loss. My husband has been gone 6 years and I still miss him daily. The pain and loss eases but the memories remain and remembering the good times helps. Talk to your son often about his Mother and how much she loved you both. It will help him and you.

God bless you and your son during this painful time.

:praying:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, TennesseeCherokee said:

My wife passed away early this morning from an apparent heart attack. My son & I are in need of prayers and positive energy. 

So sorry to learn about  this, my Brother.   Prayers up for you and your son

A hug from my heart to you both.

• Upvote 1

So sorry to hear about your loss TC. I'm praying that God will fill the void in your heart and in your life as well. Praying the same for your son. I lost my Mother 6 months ago and my Dad 11 months ago. It's a deep personal loss and I feel for both of you. God is big and God is strong and full of love. He'll be there for you.

• Upvote 3

TC, Life sucks sometimes. We know it has To happen. Ultimately We feel lucky to have had the love and companionship in our lives, is worth the pain of loss. Our cup fills with fulfilment and sometimes runith over and sometimes spills. May your cup keep full with the love, knowledge and addition of your son in your life. She is with you in all she has given you and you to her. God bless.

• Upvote 3

It is difficult to find the words to properly express my sympathy for you and your sons loss. My first thoughts are yo are doing the correct thing by turning to God for direction as you weather this storm. Keep your faith and sight on Christ Jesus, and always turn to Him when challenges come up, now and in the future. Plus what Texas Granny said. Remember the 7 names of God: Jehovah - Shammah, The Lord who is there; Jehovah-Jireh, the Lord my provider; Jehovah-Rapha , the Lord my healer (which will help heal you and your sons pain of mourning); Jehovah-Shalom the Lord my peace ( my your pain be healed and be replaced with His peace,); Jehovah-Nissi, the Lord my victory; Jehovah-Raah, The Lord my Shepherd, ( may He guide you through the valley and up to the top of the mountain to see clearly once again.)and lastly His name Adonai-El-Olam , The everlasting God. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen

You have and will always receive my prayers, and the prayers of the DV Saints.

• Upvote 3

Prayers for you TC...losing a loved one is always tough...my wife just lost her brother this week also....many members have already said things...and prayed in ways that I would have...just know that you are being surrounded by the prayers of GOD people and therefore wrapped in HIS love....

EE:praying:

• Upvote 4