Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm Back

The Machine

31 minutes ago, The Machine said:

Aloha strangers ..... took some time off, which ended up being about a year lol.

How have you all been, any good news lately.

good news

you didnt hear

we all cashed out and are ricccccchhhhhhhhh

we had 48 hrs to do it

1 year eh

hahahhaha

glad to see u back

• Upvote 2

Hey bud, just trying to keep the rubber side down. 

They got a track in Portland they drive backwards, just like you guys.

We had our yearly grudge match, and following week did a low side @75mph, couldn't get my head straight after all those rights.

But at least now I know how a turd feels on it's victory lap around the bowl... 

Hope you got some good rides in.

• Upvote 2

Hey Machine...glad to have you back bud...since you've been gone Snow snuck all the gold and fashioned a model after herself!  I would say that's takin' her fame a little to far...it's time Machine gets that gold back on the market don'tcha think?  Don't worry...we got your back!!! :unsure: ;)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Hey Machine...glad to have you back bud...since you've been gone Snow snuck all the gold and fashioned a model after herself!  I would say that's takin' her fame a little to far...it's time Machine gets that gold back on the market don'tcha think?  Don't worry...we got your back!!! :unsure: ;)

Dear Craigslist

I have paws and will need some help in posting my ad. I have a 24 carat gold statue of myself approx 12 inches tall and 12 inches long. I am willing to trade this Purrrfectly beautiful statue for cookies. If a guy calling himself "ROD" inquires, tell him that I already sold it and ate all the cookies. 

Thanks in advance for all your help

Snow

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Dear Craigslist

I have paws and will need some help in posting my ad. I have a 24 carat gold statue of myself approx 12 inches tall and 12 inches long. I am willing to trade this Purrrfectly beautiful statue for cookies. If a guy calling himself "ROD" inquires, tell him that I already sold it and ate all the cookies. 

Thanks in advance for all your help

Snow

:lmao: We love our gold kitty!!! :hug:

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

***///

LOL !  Hahahaha...!  :lol:

How many millennials does it take to move a MACHINE...?

NONE.... they've never had jobs and know nothing about HEAVY EQUIPMENT ! :P:lmao:

BREXIT rules !  Unlike the EU, who can suck it !

That whole illuminati globalist plan to rule the world is an epic fail and you're well rid of that scum !

Time to clean house, eradicate the interlopers,

unleash the ghost of Bonnie Prince Charlie and take Scotland back !

• Upvote 4