Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Collector's Coach Chat 6/22

DesertEagle

I do not agree with Collectors Coach.

How about considering 7-7-10 as a new RV Date. 7+7=14-1+4=5+10=15= 1+5 =6; it could be the 6th but the 6th of course would be one more Tuesday. I do not like Tuesdays. There have been too many Tuesday RV Dates. So let us try a Wednesday this time! I opt for 7-7-10

Lets hear what you might think is the perfect day and date?

Blessings and GO RV!

and oh yes, GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I've only seen two videos with this guy and in both he talked about the huge splash the RV would make - the example he used was the splash that would happen if you hold a volleyball underneath water in your bathtub and put a lot of pressure on it then release it quickly. 75% of a penny?! That doesn't even seem like that would cause much of a ripple much less a big splash. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

this guy don't even know what rv is. and i thought india use rupees (not rubles) as does pakistan. he doesn't even know his currencies and he is giving out advice. he is worse than the gurus at least they get the currency names right. and just what is a c movie? does the c stand for crap? imo he is a c guru!

google him he has dinar talk on u tube. he is an idiot.