Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Collector's Coach Chat 6/22

DesertEagle

Miskebam : OK. . . HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT JACK

Miskebam : FIRST WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU

Miskebam : IS AN HONOR

CollectorsCoach : Great, glad to be here. Super

Miskebam : So guess you are following the situation in Iraq

CollectorsCoach : Yes, and very carefully, very concerned with the release of all the debt

2tuff4u : who is the collector coach? and what does he do?

CollectorsCoach : i believe that is a key element to all of our sucess

Chip : CollectorsCoach Glad to meet you

Miskebam : good questions, jack wanna give everyone a little Jack history

CollectorsCoach : my name is jack deangelis

CollectorsCoach : started wall street 1970 working gold silver and currencies

CollectorsCoach : commodity broker

CollectorsCoach : art gallery owner

CollectorsCoach : movie producer

CollectorsCoach : c films

CollectorsCoach : 14 years on the radio as the collectors coach

CollectorsCoach : visit my website. I’m on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CollectorsCoach : or xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com

Miskebam : so you coach others on where to best invest their money?

CollectorsCoach : Yes

Admin zzz : or visit the thread here on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miskebam : and right now. . . what is hot?

Miskebam : in your opinion

CollectorsCoach : started 14 years ago on the radio giving people advise about what was up in the acttic or basement turning their junk into cash

CollectorsCoach : in my opinion, the obvious, all your precious metals for security and safety

CollectorsCoach : and when you say “hot” are you talking speculation or we talking investment please

CollectorsCoach : ??

Miskebam : both

Miskebam : we are watching closely the dinar and the dong

CollectorsCoach : i love both

CollectorsCoach : i believe your in the best seat in the house with those two

Miskebam : us too

Miskebam : can you give us your thoughts Jack on both of them

CollectorsCoach : with iraq now having all the debt released from the rest of the worlk they are now one of the few countries in the world without debt

CollectorsCoach : so the potential to re-value is HUGE

CollectorsCoach : and Vietnam i think is a no brainer

CollectorsCoach : the numbers make sense

CollectorsCoach : they’re way under valued

CollectorsCoach : they are putting people to work with a low valued currency

CollectorsCoach : and now that they are a member of the wto this will change soon

CollectorsCoach : okay, well, let’s look first again at the Vietnam currency and the Iraq dinar CollectorsCoach : in your opinion do you see this as a risky position? Miskebam : NO CollectorsCoach : i feel the same way Miskebam : However . . . do you see long term or short term? CollectorsCoach : so let’s talk futures, have you ever been involved in the futures market? Miskebam : no i have not CollectorsCoach : regarding Vietnam currency and the Iraq dinar. If I had to say i believe we’re closer today then yesterday

CollectorsCoach : and i think it’s going to happen way before anyone expects it to happen who doesn’t own it

CollectorsCoach : I believe in the next 24 months we will wake up and the dinar will revalue to u of one penny

Miskebam : do you think that china will put pressure on the other Asian currencies to rise?

CollectorsCoach : ** seventy five percent

CollectorsCoach : yes

Miskebam : another long term gain?

CollectorsCoach : Vietnam is a prime candidate and one of the largest cheaters in the world with their currency

CollectorsCoach : i believe in 24 months or before we will revalue

Miskebam : so while we watch Vietnam in the news? What indicators do we look for?

CollectorsCoach : unemployment figures should stay low

CollectorsCoach : which is good

CollectorsCoach : countries debt vs gdp is perfect

CollectorsCoach : inflation is a worry and something to watch because it could stop and cause their gov to hold off like china wants to

Miskebam : do you see china putting pressure on other currencies . . . such as Iraq?

Miskebam : that is a speculation in parts of the dinar community

CollectorsCoach : not Iraq but Vietnam and other neighboring countries

Miskebam : EXCELLENT INFORMATION CollectorsCoach : Iraq is pure oil play and as china owns the American dollar that shouldn’t be a problem but Vietnam is a pure employment play CollectorsCoach : and this should cause the neighboring countries like china CollectorsCoach : to reinforce quickly Miskebam : so with Vietnam. . . do we look for de-dollarizing? CollectorsCoach : yes Miskebam : I have noticed several articles . . . where they are trying to stop loas in USD CollectorsCoach : look at its conversion toward the ruble and the euro

CollectorsCoach : look at its conversion toward the ruble and the euro

Miskebam : they are primarily USD in their trading. . .

CollectorsCoach : Russian ruble sorry

Miskebam : yes i have been watching that

Miskebam : other key indicators. . . LARGE corporate insurance companies

CollectorsCoach : that’s true today

Miskebam : linking up the banking sector with IT

CollectorsCoach : and I see that continuing and a revalue toward the us dollar is emenit

CollectorsCoach : but before the us dollar revalues i believe the rubel and the euro will lead the way

CollectorsCoach : as of my last conversation with a trader friend of mine

CollectorsCoach : out of Singapore Vietnams banking system is being trained currently to trade on the current market

CollectorsCoach : there are few stumbling blocks but i see this as you see it

Miskebam : I like that

CollectorsCoach : insurance companies have set limits and costs on converstions and risks

CollectorsCoach : viet has taken a large holding in gold to protect his currancy

Miskebam : well. . . information is hard to obtain since the government is controlling even the media

CollectorsCoach : as for the euro i see pressure until the pigs can work their problems out

CollectorsCoach : i wouldn’t be a buyer I’d be a seller or rallies CollectorsCoach : true about he media CollectorsCoach : info is very difficult even in the us

Miskebam : Jack let us know when you are ready to take questions from our members that have joined us

CollectorsCoach : you can rely on my experience

CollectorsCoach : no one has a crystal ball, but I’ve been dealing with the people I’ve been gettin for 30 yrs

Miskebam : I do . . . have followed you for some time. . .

CollectorsCoach : one is a man i even went to high school with

CollectorsCoach : i was lucky

Miskebam : I TRUST THAT . . . love your insights on your shows!

CollectorsCoach : and didn’t have to go to war, he did

CollectorsCoach : and stayed learned the language and culture

CollectorsCoach : and convinced me to do what we’re doing right not

CollectorsCoach : buying Vietnam currency

Miskebam : AWESOME INFO THANKS FOR SHARING THAT!

CollectorsCoach : I’m ready for questions when you guys are. Just one at a time if you please

Miskebam : OK try on at a time guys BOLD UP IN BLACK TO ASK

CollectorsCoach : At seven oh five Pacific Time I have to go live for the radio so you folks got twenty minutes

oxthom : Jack, are bullish on the RV happening this summer?

CollectorsCoach : good question, we are closer this summer than last summer

CollectorsCoach : but my sources still say there is banking issues that have to be ironed out

CollectorsCoach : im not worried about the gov at all

daisy2 :

CollectorsCoach : i dont believe they’re the problem

#16PMD : beyond the IQD and Dong, what currencies are next to RV. We’ve seen reports of up to 140. That seems odd. Your thoughts?

Miskebam :

oxthom : Would you elaborate on “banking issues?”

CollectorsCoach : i just see the banks having hard time getting though all their paperwork and getting approval from the imf

CollectorsCoach : but i see within 24 months the dinar revaluing up to seventy five percent of one penny

homer : Jack in reference to iraqi dinar can you explain the difference between an RV and an RI?

oxthom : Interesting. First I’ve heard that angle. thanks

tazisdizzy : after rv would it be wise to have fiscal precious metals in our possession

CollectorsCoach : i like all the emerging nations china India Thailand and Taiwan

aimet : which one are you betting on RV first?

CollectorsCoach : as for what we’re looking for in grown in Vietnam or iraq

daisy2 : CollectorsCoach I do not understand that comment

CollectorsCoach : i see nothing for that potential

CollectorsCoach : but my draw has china, Yuan Russian ruble

CollectorsCoach : the Indian ruble

CollectorsCoach : Pakistan

daisy2 : 75% of one penny?

Miskebam : homer : Jack in reference to Iraqi dinar can you explain the difference between an RV and an RI?

CollectorsCoach : yes i like precious metals I like gold but love silver and palladium and rhoidioum

CollectorsCoach : these are all industrial metals

Miskebam : PALLDIUM?

Gameball : Jack, what do you say to the speculators that say the Dinar will come out at $3.86?

CollectorsCoach : thanks miskebam. so many at one time. i can only type so fast.

CollectorsCoach : gameball, not to be disrespectful but at 3.86 id be dreaming and i think that person is dreaming also

CollectorsCoach : its a good dream and i like it but you have to be grateful

CollectorsCoach : a revalue or even a percentage of that would be devastation

CollectorsCoach : this could at one time again trade at 3.86

CollectorsCoach : but i don’t think anybody who is living today will ever see that CollectorsCoach : but 3 cents to 6 cents is real and will happen, just be patience

Miskebam : but you think it will be a while to get there?

Miskebam : got it

CollectorsCoach : but 3.86 i think is a sales mens tool to create a sale

Miskebam : thank you for your opinions on that Jack

Gameball : Thanks Jack

Miskebam : SPECULATION throughout the DINAR community is all over the board

Miskebam : .86 cent to 3.86

CollectorsCoach : first. i believe to RV we will revalue

Miskebam : .04 to .21 on the dong

CollectorsCoach : as to reissue, I do not see that again

Miskebam : RI = Reinstate

CollectorsCoach : i believe that is a negative person and just looking for something to go wrong

Miskebam : as back to pre Saddam rate

CollectorsCoach : iraq has spent along with the world trillions to print their money

Gameball : RI = ReInstate old value

Miskebam : 3.21

homer : thank you jack

Gameball : lol Miskebam

CollectorsCoach : it’s soft and has very little counterfeit problems

Miskebam : how much time do you have left Jack

CollectorsCoach : to to reinstate or reissue at old levels im not in that park

Miskebam : wasnt keeping track

CollectorsCoach : we are a new currency with new leadership

CollectorsCoach : and new rules

CollectorsCoach : we have the second largest oil reserve on the world

CollectorsCoach : which once their banking system can somehow combine the value and confirm the value of their reserves

Miskebam : Jack. . . did you see where they wanted to redominate by the end of 2010?

CollectorsCoach : this and then we will see a revalue of the current new currancy

CollectorsCoach : either was i miskebam haha

CollectorsCoach : changing the currency in anyway i do not see at all

Miskebam : THIS HAS BEEN GREAT!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR JOINING US!!!

CollectorsCoach : we are in the driver’s seat and no matter what anyone tells you CollectorsCoach : its all in the oil and the imf and the banking system are very close to finally

CollectorsCoach : conforming the reserves of oil

Gameball : Jack, do you believe that they have pulled 70% of their liquidity out of the market as reported?

CollectorsCoach : god bless everyone

CollectorsCoach : keep the faith

CollectorsCoach : I’m live in four minutes

CollectorsCoach : don’t worry anytime you want me back ill do this again much more and for a longer time period CollectorsCoach : www.1100kfnx.com live right now CollectorsCoach : don’t worry anytime you want me back ill do this again much more and for a longer time period CollectorsCoach : thank you everyone for listening CollectorsCoach : and check out the collectors coach show!!! CollectorsCoach : GOD BLESS!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WELL!!...........................that was depressing!!! I think I'll go eat worms now! HAHHA!

can we really trust someone who doesn't even know the difference between an RV, and an RI, or doesn't even know what RI means? Doesn't sound like he knows very much about the currency lingo???? what do you guys think?

• Upvote 4

IQD at .01 in two years? No way.

Or even better Jump for joy .0075 , Cool I will take mine to build that sandbox for my kid's . That would mean the dong will smash the dinar , I mean , is that even realistic ?

Somebody will be right I just hope it's not this guy

Edited by Telabiz
  • Upvote 1

Well, $0.00086 to $0.0075 is still around a 900% return which is hard to complain about considering you'd be lucky to find an investment that would give you even 10% in this economy. But none of us jumped on-board for a "measly" 900% return. ;)

GO RV!!!!!

Edited by SuperFlyJr

Actually, I think that this was some poorly made up crap, by some individual, who has nothing better to do, to amuse themselves. O would be amused also if it were not so badly written, or interpreted, or whatever it was, or where ever it came from........ or maybe its just me.... B)

• Upvote 2

Coach collector isn't he the owner of a money trade company. I think I heard him on the radio the other day pushing the dong...$95 for 1 million...and they are going for $52 for 1 million at my bank...what a scam...:unsure:

What bank has it for $52 for a million? Just out of curiosity......... :)

IQD at .01 in two years? No way.

No No.......He said 75% of 1 penny in 24 months...........This guy is pumping any and all investments he sells and that is why he is saying within 24 months. What a scammer. Euro? Ruble? Buy Dong Gold!!! Jewels!!! Sounds like Ali BaBa and the 40 thieves.

75% of 1 penny. im sorry but what in the hell does that mean.

Haha well said!!! It means this guy is so full of shiite he hasn't got a clue of what he is talking about. Imagine saying that the IQD will be worth 3/4 of a penny but that the dong will be .01 to .05 very soon. Not only is he full of it he obviously has no clue of the economic or political situation in Iraq and is just a mere babe in the woods to the folks at DV when it comes to knowledge about our investment.

I can name truckloads of people all over the Internet who are gonna howl with laughter over the BS this guy is selling. Can you believe this guy is on the radio or TV.....what a moron. :lol::lol:;)

I think someone here posted this guy doing a video about the dinar and dong. It was about 6 months ago. I remember the name and his comments about the employment figures being so important for Vietnam. I don't remember anything about such a low rate though. If he is right we certainly have been had. But I just can't believe it ,after all the intel we have seen from from so many different sources. It is possible that it is disinformation or a smoke screen to get people to sell back there dinar now before the RV/RI ~~~~ Bluto

ooopppssss I figured wrong, thought I paid one penny per dinar to Ali at Dinar Trade , but my calculator didnt do right. If I paid $1,060 per million dinar how much does that break down into per dinar, can someone tell me.? . I have been figuring one penny but now realize thats wrong............Duh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooopppssss I figured wrong, thought I paid one penny per dinar to Ali at Dinar Trade , but my calculator didnt do right. If I paid $1,060 per million dinar how much does that break down into per dinar, can someone tell me.? . I have been figuring one penny but now realize thats wrong............Duh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$1000 Usd for 1000000 IQD is 1/10th of a penny per dinar :rolleyes:

CarrieAnn you are 100% correct and we should never turn away from any posting that is provided to us for our consideration and to that end I read what this fellow had to say. But having read what he had to say I felt compelled to comment as I obviously disagree with his conclusions on the rate and the date he proposed. Furthermore I myself came to the conclusion that this person was very uninformed about the realities of the situation that exist with regards to our investment.

This man stated his opinion and never once gave explanation as to how he came to that conclusion and stated his opinion as fact. His only support for his conclusions was on his laurels as to what he does for a living and his past activities on Wall Street as an alleged trader yatta yatta. Fine. I once had lunch on Wall street and traded a guy 2 bucks for a hot dog. No I can't provide proof but then neither did this guy either.

You are correct but when somebody speaks it does not mean they know what they are talking about. Just because he says what he says does that mean I should respect what I know to be if not just plain wrong but at the very least out of the ball park? To be honest I cannot argue a case for 24 months away as with what we have seen about Iraq's ability to delay anything that could happen. I don't think it will but to be honest you might want to consider a lengthy time table. Fine. That is reasonable. But to say that the RV will be at a starting rate of 75% of one penny is just hogwash. His credibility just got up and walked out the door with such a statement and it also was not supported with anything more than his opinion. With all that you and I have read and heard how can we (or should I say I), give that any legs. I cannot. It's not an educated opinion and I have reams of official documentation and discussion right here in the DV archives to refute that man's opinion. I have read this stuff till I am blue in the face and other places and I will not and cannot respect this guys opinion. 3/4 of 1 penny. The VND will be higher. Nope. That deserves no credibility whatsoever.

Now I have no problem with you. You have a right to your opinion and you gave it. I respect that and I actually agree with you to a certain degree. However. When such obviously bad information is passed along to the forum I feel it is our responsibility to refute that information and I have done so. You have said that you hoped he was wrong and you were prepared for the outcome either way. That is wise and pragmatic thinking. I on the other hand see no credibility to this guys opinion and I have stated my opinion in rebuttal. It is all subjected to the eye of the reader and as such we all have to come to our own conclusion. If I felt that was one I ota of credible information from this guy I would have never responded to what you said and would have concluded that you are wise and sage with your warning of caution.

But this guy? This guy is full of baloney............IMO of course. With all due respect CarrieAnn. No disrespect to you intended.

If I could talk to you face to face or over the phone I believe you would understand that I mean no disrespect to you whatsoever. Sometimes this format of communication doesn't lend itself the ability to truly express our sentiments as we would like. That is why I just said this. It's an attempt to let you know this not an attack on your opinion. Just a respectful rebuttal.

• Upvote 1

Wow depresing isnt even the word. You realize we are paying about 1 penny per dinar now when we purchase through Ali at Dinar Trade. Now we have to wait 2 yrs to get it up to a penny. Uh dont think so.............Hope this guy is full of it.

You have a math problem.......Ali charges approx. 1/10th of a penny per IQD.