Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question about the VND

On 2/3/2017 at 6:31 PM, Karsten said:

Bluesky or anyone else.....This is just something I read and nothing more. I haven't been able to access the VND site in quite a while and this was the 1st thing I have hears in months and it sparked an interest even if it does say much.

REPORTS ARE COMING IN FROM VIETNAM ON AN OM CALL THAT THE RV OF THEIR CURRENCY [Dong] IS TO START BETWEEN THE 2/6-2/8.  UNCONFIRMED AND NOT SOLID AS YET.  

Karsten

What is an OM call? 

• 4 weeks later...

This is just more guru spew but a little tid bit of a mention of the VND.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In ADDITION, to this APRIL 1 date for Iraq, we believe, there will also be THIS:  APRIL 1st - 10th. Vietnam could substantially raise the value of the Dong...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

But we have all seen these windows come and go only to get kicked down the road a week or two longer.

Karsten

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

This is just more guru spew but a little tid bit of a mention of the VND.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In ADDITION, to this APRIL 1 date for Iraq, we believe, there will also be THIS:  APRIL 1st - 10th. Vietnam could substantially raise the value of the Dong...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

But we have all seen these windows come and go only to get kicked down the road a week or two longer.

Karsten

If that was from dr Clark--just disregard it

hes been calling the rv  for so long he's just spraying and praying he hits the target date somehow

a real ass and not to be taken seriously one bit 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, climber7 said:

If that was from dr Clark--just disregard it

hes been calling the rv  for so long he's just spraying and praying he hits the target date somehow

a real ass and not to be taken seriously one bit 

I Know and I don't put much hope in anything he has to say. Just thinking the VND might be doing something yet no one is talking about it.

Karsten

17 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I Know and I don't put much hope in anything he has to say. Just thinking the VND might be doing something yet no one is talking about it.

Karsten

I might be waaaaaay off, (I'm having a couple of drinks now lol ) I would keep an eye on China for a while to see whatever they're doing as I feel when the Yuan will make a big move, so will the VND.  

JMHOWHASOW........(Just My Humble Opinion While Having Another Shot Of Whiskey:cheesehead:)

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 3

On 3/4/2017 at 8:49 PM, Freedomwish said:

I might be waaaaaay off, (I'm having a couple of drinks now lol ) I would keep an eye on China for a while to see whatever they're doing as I feel when the Yuan will make a big move, so will the VND.  

JMHOWHASOW........(Just My Humble Opinion While Having Another Shot Of Whiskey:cheesehead:)

Freedom, I also read where if Trump makes China play fair with the value of their money the VND will also have make the same adjustment. If China tells trump to pound sand and devalues their currency so goes the VND or it could go the other way and the VND goes up.

This is more Guru jabber but it is jabber and someone is talking.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

VIETNAM HAS QUIETLY BEEN REDUCING ITS' NOTE COUNT THROUGH GOVERNMENT TO GOVERNMENT TRANSACTIONS WHILE AT THE SAME TIME BRINGING IN LOTS OF ITS PAPER NOTES.  RECENTLY WE SAW A GOVERNMENT OFFER FOR THE PUBLIC TO BRING THEIR CASH IN EXCHANGE FOR TAX REBATES OR EXEMPTIONS FOR THE YEAR.  THEY BROUGHT IN BILLIONS!  THEIR ECONOMY HAS BEEN THE FASTEST GROWING GDP OVER THE LAST TWO YEARS!  WITH CURRENCY SANCTIONS BEING LIFTED WITHIN DAYS, THE PRECEDING ACTIONS MEAN THINGS!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Who knows anymore.

As for JMHOWHASow.....I like the moonshine or tequila and a beer back.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Karsten said:

Anyone heard anything what so ever about the VND?

Karsten

President of China is visiting Trump this weekend at his Miralargo estate in Florida, so far discussions on foreign trade....hopefully we can pick up some new clues in the coming weeks. :peace:  We all are keeping an eye on this one even though it's been quiet.  Hang in there! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

On 4/8/2017 at 3:32 PM, Freedomwish said:

President of China is visiting Trump this weekend at his Miralargo estate in Florida, so far discussions on foreign trade....hopefully we can pick up some new clues in the coming weeks. :peace:  We all are keeping an eye on this one even though it's been quiet.  Hang in there! :twothumbs:

Maybe the meeting came to some good and common ground. I saw where the Chinese presidents plane stopped for fuel in Alaska and was greeted by the Governor at the airport yesterday and today they are deploying 150,000  troops to the NK border.

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/04/report-china-has-deployed-150000-troops-to-north-korean-border/amp/

Karsten

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Climber,

Only thing I have heard is guru spew this AM and actually very little at that.....Just some old rates that haven't changed for a couple years.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don’t have any official rates to share with you. There have been some rates floating around, and some have been consistent, but I’ve always been told they were place-holder rates. They may hold out exactly as we’ve been told. From what I remember, those are the ones that have seemed consistent over the last two years:  Dinar = $3.41-3.71; contract rates anything from $6 to $30.  Dong = 47-51 cents.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Karsten

• Upvote 1

I am sure by now you have all read this. Does say or mean much but it make mention of the VND.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WELL I'VE SAID FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS THAT THE DONG WILL BE THE SURPRISE BUT DUE TO MY PERSONAL SITUATION I CAN'T COMMENT PUBLICLY OTHER THAN TO SAY IT WILL BE VERY VERY GOOD. BE PATIENT WITH ITS APPRECIATION JUST LIKE THE DINAR.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Karsten

• Upvote 3

Yes Karsten, I also read this the other day. I personally like and respect Backdoc . He is very much into studying the Dinar, Dong , Rial and other countries currencies. . The reason that he says that he can't comment publicly on it is because he will sound like a pumper or financial adviser and at this point there are consequences to that. But I do know him and I know that he knows what he's talking about. Very, very knowledgeable person in many areas on world events. He is a gentleman and a great teacher.

Stay hopeful.

MIT

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, millionaire in training said:

Yes Karsten, I also read this the other day. I personally like and respect Backdoc . He is very much into studying the Dinar, Dong , Rial and other countries currencies. . The reason that he says that he can't comment publicly on it is because he will sound like a pumper or financial adviser and at this point there are consequences to that. But I do know him and I know that he knows what he's talking about. Very, very knowledgeable person in many areas on world events. He is a gentleman and a great teacher.

Stay hopeful.

MIT

MIT,

That is great to know and a bit refreshing to know there are a few Guru's that are credible. Hopefully something is going to happen too one or both of these currencies sooner or later....prefer Sooner. 

Karsten

• Upvote 2

Just another minor mention of the VND....Sure wish we could find more than 1 liners on this.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THIS COMING WEEK LOOKS VERY, VERY PROMISING. STAND BY FOR THURSDAY.  EXPECT GOOD THINGS.  DINAR, DONG, ETC RATES APPEAR GOOD. 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Karsten

• Upvote 1

Yea these one liners are like  :facepalm2:OMG...lol

From what I've read from different sources the dinar and rial are looking to go first........then the dong. The question that no one can answer is how soon after ?

If they wait too long to revalue then there is going to be a lot of double dipping taking place.

That actually sounds pretty good to me. ;)  :bagofmoney:

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just a tid bit for what it is worth....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

.Moody just increased Vietnam’s credit rating.   

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I wish this little tid bit came from the fore mentioned Guru that MIT backs.....but it is a little more to hope for I suppose.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As far as the RV/GCR is concerned, some banks are changing policies with respect to dong...before you paid before ordering then picked it up, now you pay when you pick it up because the rates may have changed.  I think we’re looking good. We had some bank people really thinking we would do something Monday/Tuesday, but the majority are now thinking Thursday to Saturday...Thursday seems to be the hot day. 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Here's to something happening soon.

Karsten

11 hours ago, Karsten said:

I wish this little tid bit came from the fore mentioned Guru that MIT backs.....but it is a little more to hope for I suppose.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As far as the RV/GCR is concerned, some banks are changing policies with respect to dong...before you paid before ordering then picked it up, now you pay when you pick it up because the rates may have changed.  I think we’re looking good. We had some bank people really thinking we would do something Monday/Tuesday, but the majority are now thinking Thursday to Saturday...Thursday seems to be the hot day. 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Here's to something happening soon.

Karsten

I'll let you know later. I'll be buying some more today at Chase. Let's see how they handle it.

• Upvote 1