Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 3 August 2016

Adam Montana

On 4/8/2016 at 3:48 PM, RodandStaff said:

:lmao: I can't imagine a DV without you Thugs...and your partner in crime fighting...Sandfly!!!  Y'all make quite the Dynamic Duo...saving us all from the mundane and having a down day!!! ;)

Used to be a trio actually...Until Tex  disappeared. with his striking punchlines.....Hope he comes back soon....

• Upvote 3

I just fell off my chair!!!! Adam did say Sept/Oct. oouch

MASTA THUG I AM VERY VERY SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU.:hug:

Thanks Adam that is almost the best news ever. RV being the best.

PS.  Merry Christmas SnowGlobe  on your island.:woot:

Edited by nannab
  • Upvote 1

I need Adam to help me out with a unique problem that's been plaguing me for months now!   I've detailed my problem each time, and on the rare occasion someone actually answers me,  it's as if they read... "Hi, Johnny here",   then reading absolutely NOTHING ELSE, pertaining to my emergency problem that will stop me from cashing in my Dinar with all the benefits of a "XXXXC / XXXX Protection Plan." ( that we all normally have)  IF MY DESPERATE NOTE WAS READ IN FULL.... IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN RESPONDED TO...with anything else other than... Ha Johnny,  we have a discount on a Platinum membership... or some dumb thing like that,  AND COMPLETELY MISSED MY URGENT PLEA ...for one of the most unusual, but absolutely necessary HELP FACTORS,  needed on my part... so I can also cash in, with all the same bells and whistles that everyone else has.... AND... like I ALSO HAD, A FEW  LONG MONTHS AGO.!!!

MY EMERGENCY DELIMMA !.... " My XXXX was BEING dissolved ( without my knowledge at the time ) all the time I was setting up and completing my XXXX.  My... "XXXX",   My..."XXXX",   My... "XXXX", and my "XXXX",  which at this point had not been able to be completed because of the discovery of my XXXX recently being dissolved.  

MY SOLUTION :.... assistance from Adam in one,  of two ways...  1)   My purchase of X,  where he can tutor me through doing all the necessary steps to have my Dinar protected once again in full ready for the "RV" and a fully protected XXXX corporation coverage.   Or...                                                                                     ......................................................................................................  2)   have my Dinar put into your ( Adam )  "Umbrella Corporation account.  ( the 5% cost for your protected assistance.                                                                                            What do you think ?   Have I finally reached a medium in which someone CAN... AND ACTUALLY WILL,  HELP ME  GET MY dINAR BACK INTO A SAFE HAVEN, OF PROTECTION   B E F O R E..  the  RV  occures ???????????????????????????????????????????????????.  .... PLEASE,     SOMEONE HELP ME IMMEDIATELY.     BEFORE THE  "RV".       I am a Platinum Lifetime Member,      Johnny B       joxxxxxxx         Thank You 

Edited by Caye98
OSI related conversation

• 2 months later...

ADAM.  My Corporation,  named... "Nu-World Images Inc."  was dissolved awhile ago, while I was completing my  "Name Reserve".

To make along story shot,  All my Dinar is unprotected because the Corporate NAME  under which I did all my Off Shore proceedings, Name Reserve,

the I B C,  the "Gifting",   EVERYTHING,   is relatively all for not.  Because the Corporate NAME is no longer in existence.

If it is still available,   I would like to take you up on your offer I saw in one of your weekly releases.   

Your offer to have any Dinar Vet member to shelter their Dinar under your "Umbrella" ( I believe you called it ) accounts, for a 5% cost of the Dinar covered.

Because of my dire circumstances,  I would take you up on the offer,  PLEASE !

My name is  Johnnyxyz,  I am a  "Lifetime Platinum Member.   I paid about $379. or thereabouts for something important.

I need your help IMMEDIATELY !  Please contact me back as soon as you receive this.     If " R V " happens before your help,

I will loose most my Dinar to the tax man.   Thank you.   Impatiently yours....Johnny xyz   

1 minute ago, Johnny B. said:

ADAM.  My Corporation,  named... "Nu-World Images Inc."  was dissolved awhile ago, while I was completing my  "Name Reserve".

To make along story shot,  All my Dinar is unprotected because the Corporate NAME  under which I did all my Off Shore proceedings, Name Reserve,

the I B C,  the "Gifting",   EVERYTHING,   is relatively all for not.  Because the Corporate NAME is no longer in existence.

If it is still available,   I would like to take you up on your offer I saw in one of your weekly releases.   

Your offer to have any Dinar Vet member to shelter their Dinar under your "Umbrella" ( I believe you called it ) accounts, for a 5% cost of the Dinar covered.

Because of my dire circumstances,  I would take you up on the offer,  PLEASE !

My name is  Johnnyxyz,  I am a  "Lifetime Platinum Member.   I paid about $379. or thereabouts for something important.

I need your help IMMEDIATELY !  Please contact me back as soon as you receive this.     If " R V " happens before your help,

I will loose most my Dinar to the tax man.   Thank you.   Impatiently yours....Johnny xyz   

Hi Johnny, I'm not certain I understand.

Name Reserves do not expire. So if you followed the instructions, then you are fine.

Regarding my offer to assist, that would be OGIT - read here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/200436-ogit-update-42015/

If you need further personal support, please use the Support system.

• Upvote 3