Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 3 August 2016

Adam Montana

7 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Here's something I almost never do... a DATE! (Sort of.)

Ready?

September MAYBE, October I REALLY like.

That's as close to a prediction of the DATE you will ever get 
from me.

I've been a member of this site for about 5 or 6 years and stalked it for a good while before I joined. I have never seen you come anywhere near this close to giving a date. If you're excited, I am excited. Thanks

Roadrunner

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam

I was wondering if there is any thing that would actually scare the Iraqis into getting serious about an RV? The way I see it they are treating it ( the RV ) as if it was 3rd level legislation. Could it be that they are waiting to see how our elections turn out? I just have a hard time trying to understand their opinions on having their money on par with the rest of the world.

Thanks Adam

Go RV

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Liam SandFly - Starring In 'Thanken'! :o

dda02b32e35699be358a360fa7cba0788e3e9525

Coming Soon To A Theater Near U ! :soon:

:D    :D    :D    

:lmao: I can't imagine a DV without you Thugs...and your partner in crime fighting...Sandfly!!!  Y'all make quite the Dynamic Duo...saving us all from the mundane and having a down day!!! ;)

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the update Adam - But I'm still concerned about the HCL....The reason why is becsause the price keeps going up and down and I do not see in the near future that it will go back 60 per barrel and remain that way.....I hope I'm wrong but that is what consitantly been happening over the last few years now and counting....I hope Iraq is able to get the HCL passed in October 2016 but It's looking more like 2017 for a possiblity...Just my 2 and half cents worth....

Thank you for taking the time to do this. Most informative update I've seen in a very long time. I really appreciate you staying on the topic and giving us insight.

Thank you for taking the time to do this. Most informative update I've seen in a very long time. I really appreciate you staying on the topic and giving us insight.

Regarding your guesstimate -From your mouth to gods ears 

That being said I look forward to September.