Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bruce Talks About Different Rates Of Exchanges.

Luigi1

02 Aug 2016  BRUCE...

Redemption centers are quiet.  They are on blackout.  Some that we know of, so probably all are ready for notifications.  We believe that all are on an any moment basis.  We heard this from many sources.  
Rates - my position has always been not to put out rates.  That has been my position for over a year.  It's not that I don't want to put them out, but rates could change up or down, at any moment.  We had a rate change yesterday, in the positive direction, but only on one currency.  Not sure if that rate change affected the others.  

I'm not going to do the bank's job by discussing structured payouts, rates of exchange, etc.  It's their business. From what I understand. there are 4 rate structures.  I heard of this from WF and HSBC and AAIB and somewhat from People's Bank of China.

They are partnering  and some banks are under the direction of these banks as well others in Canada, like RBC. Mexico is handled by HSBC.

Lower rates are international.  In country rate where currency originates.  Dinar $5.32 this could be international rates. It could have changed.  Not sure if this rate has posted.  
Market or Bank or screen rate.  Some use Street rate, but drop that from your vocabulary.

This is rate people would normally see when go into bank.  We understand that
involvement with China and USA involvement with war in Iraq will affect our rates.  Those rates are higher than international.  We used to call contract rate.  

May still exists for certain groups.  I use the term pre-negotiated as opposed to contract.  These rates are for certain groups.

The final rate is the highest rate.  We used to use the term sovereign.  But within the banks the term is privately negotiable rate.

That means that if you are someone with a humanitarian project, or creating jobs, those are the reasons why you should have 2-3 pages of a bullet outline of your plan.  Not a full blown business plan, but a simple explanation of what you want to do to improve the world.  

My recommendation is to put it in a format that can be copied and have many copies available for those who are helping you with the exchange.  That could be up to 10 people, not including you and your spouse.

Practice a 1 minute elevator pitch to explain, from your heart, what you want to do wit this money. That and your ability to explain it to your banking partners is what will get you the rate that you desire.  They might ask you what do you need from this exchange.  In my case, I will use one currency 100% will be used for projects.  Other currencies will be used for personal use - friends, family and others.  

So-called privately negotiable rate is applied more specifically to Zim, but may also apply to the other 4 currencies in this first basket.  This is your opportunity to get the rate that you like.  Without telling you the numbers, those rates are extremely high.  

And there are NO ZEROS coming off any of the currencies.  Did you hear me?  There are NO ZEROS coming off any of the currencies.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

My position has always been not to put out rates.....Dinar $5.32 this could be international rates. The final rate is the highest rate.

So much for not putting out rates Brucie. But interesting that he uses the word "rate" a mere 23 times in the post. People at TNT must be peeing their pants. More double-speak than a Hillarious conversation about Benghazi.

Sorry DV about the blank space below. Could not delete it.