Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking for Gout info.

Any body know a good/quick remedy/cure for gout? Having a bad day w/gout, acute pain rt-great toe, attacking rt-knee.

Work in Radiology. On feet all day. No time to take off. Worst bout yet. Can barely walk. Any help would be appreciated.

Applying Ice. Is there a known tea or herbal something that can help?

• Upvote 1

High uratic asids. Cut back on fatty foods & shellfish. Dont move or sit by any sort of breez. Dont sneez. Make sure no one gets closer to you than 20 feet to minimize any accidental contact. Ibupurinol is the preventitve med the doc will give you. You take it for life. I took it for a week and stopped. No more problems yet. Try drinking a swig of pickle juice twice a day or drink cherry juice.  Good luck.

How to Remove Uric Acid Crystalization in Joints (Gout and Joint pain)

October 23, 2014 |   Health, Healthy Drinks, Natural Remedies |   0 |   admin

Cucumber is amazingly beneficial when it comes to treating different health conditions. Cucumber juice can lower high body temperature, it is highly alkaline and quite effective in removing uric acid crystalization in the joints, or to be more precise, it can help you treat gout.

The consumption of this juice may cause pain in some people, but it is just a sign that you are getting better. In other words, the pain you are feeling is a sign that the juice breaks through the toxic buildups and eliminates the waste materia.

how-to-remove-uric-acid-crystalization-i

Celery and ginger reduce inflammations, which is of great help during the cleansing process. Make sure you use the advantages of this winning combination!

Ingredients:

• 1 medium-sized cucumber
  • 2 celery stalks
  • 1 lemon slice
  • young ginger root (an inch long)

Preparation:
Preparation time: 10 mins

Clean the ingredients well and you can use vegetable brush for that purpose. Cut the cucumber into slices, or small chunks that will fit the capacity of your juicer. Do the same with the celery stalks, and make sure there is no dirt on the pieces. Cut the lemon in half, and keep the rest in your fridge. Peel the ginger root. Add the ingredients to your juicer and process.

How long should you drink this juice?

Drink it untill you notice some improvements. The best results are obtained when you drink it once or twice a day, as this dosing will sure speed up the process.

Sources and References:
www.healthdigezt.com
Juicing For Health

• Upvote 2

Thank you all for the great information. What a painful day it was today. Great reminder I'm still alive. Will try the

cucumber this weekend just in case it makes me sick. Thanks jg1 about ibuprofen but I try to avoid it due to family hx of CAD + I had surgery

for rt-middle cerebral aneurysm repair about 10 yrs ago. Was a tuff recovery but repaired just in time before it burst.  

Sure would be nice to retire about now. C'mon Dinar. 

What a great site. Thanks again all.

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...

Just seen your request on Gout info.....I have been suffering with this in the ball of my left foot for several years and couldn't find nothing that helped.......a elderly gentleman told me to get some Turmeric and take it so I bought some and take two 500 mg capsules a day and believe it or not the crystals that make up the gout slowly started releasing. After three weeks I have more movement in my big toe now and I can walk better......its good for arthritic joints also..

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

Boron will help...

Read this info carefully wildeman. It has been a proven solution for many health related problems such

as arthritis and gout issues. Pay attention to dosing...

Remember to also supplement with at least 400 MG magnesium daily, and also Vitamin D3

of at least 2,000 - 5,000 IU daily if you do not get out in the sun very often. This all works 

together very well with Boron supplementation as explained in the article.

Best wishes to you my friend. :)

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1

My dr told me tumeric root is best, can buy it at Krogers or Safeway, King Soopers in the fresh veggies section, or a heathfoods grocer. Comes in about a 4 to 6 pieces of root. It's small, orange and looks like a fat worm or no fuzz caterpillar. I use it for arthritis inflammation. Mince up about a qtr teaspoon and cook it in foods or I put in my salads raw. Get the best benefit and it is fresh. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I suffer from gout believe me it’s no fun! After several attacks from last September, I was on hurricane duty with Harvey! Eating out and at bad times set me up for a rough year! There are a lot of diets to follow that will minimize your attacks . There are drug combinations you can tak but the side effects of the medication are bad too ! I have not had a attack since spring, I just made up my mind that I would rather take the allepurnal to minimize my attacks! Another thing a doctor did for me was main line me with a combination steroid injection. I was well in about 6 hours without having any side effects except being $500.00 lighter in my billfold!! Was the shot worth it,YES every damn cent!? Would I recommend shot yes! JMHO 

9 hours ago, Artitech said:

I suffer from gout believe me it’s no fun! After several attacks from last September, I was on hurricane duty with Harvey! Eating out and at bad times set me up for a rough year! There are a lot of diets to follow that will minimize your attacks . There are drug combinations you can tak but the side effects of the medication are bad too ! I have not had a attack since spring, I just made up my mind that I would rather take the allepurnal to minimize my attacks! Another thing a doctor did for me was main line me with a combination steroid injection. I was well in about 6 hours without having any side effects except being $500.00 lighter in my billfold!! Was the shot worth it,YES every damn cent!? Would I recommend shot yes! JMHO 

This has been discussed a quite a bit in this section. Ouch, I have had a few gout attacks myself. At the time my X wife did not drive so I had to walk from a parking spot far away from the hospital. 

Crazy pain. The 1000 mil. Ibuprofin was incredible to relieve the pain. 

• 5 months later...

All the above, have a friend who had it serious in foot to the point where he said Dr was thinking amputation. I said get different Dr advice, new dock put him on CBD salve. In 2 days he was walking on it again, he's now playing golf again