Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Strategic Plan 2016 -2020

Good Morning S.D..  Yes this has already been posted.  There is very seldom anything that slips by our group of Newshounds, they do a very good job of posting everything relevant to Iraq. In the future, before you post an old news item (more than two days old), you should use the search feature (top right of the menu) to look for it.

A simple search using the terms, "cbi strategic plan" returns the below results :twothumbs:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/search/&q="cbi strategic plan"

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

Thanks Markinsa,

I must have missed Yota's article from a news source. I actually just noticed this on The Centrals Home page but not sure how long it has been there.

Its the full copy of the PDF document 23 pages long

SD, Thank You for referencing this plan again.  I was surprised to see the CBI actually had a plan when it was first published, and better yet, and were going to actually implement it! LOL  If nothing else, the future news articles will likely bear out the viability of the plan implementation.  I suspect the creation and planned implementation of the plan has something to do with the IMF, WB, etc. requirements for loans and/or economic investment in Iraq.

Here is where I referenced the CBI Strategic Plan 2016 - 2020.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 11/2/2016 at 6:04 PM, dinarbro said:

It's missing about 10 pages compared to the Arabic version.  I'd drop the link to the full version but people don't seem to want me to do that.

Okay....what am I missing here?

Dinarbro just pointed out there are  a bunch of pages missing and was going to provide a link. Did I get that correct? 

If so--why all the negs? 

4 hours ago, climber7 said:

Okay....what am I missing here?

Dinarbro just pointed out there are  a bunch of pages missing and was going to provide a link. Did I get that correct? 

If so--why all the negs? 

You got it climber7, but each time I put a link down, if it's not from an "official source" then it gets deleted, especially if it's from another dinar site, which is strange because people want the truth, but not the source.  Then they give me negs because they think I'm attacking them, well, here, look at this screenshot, tell me if you see it in the English version that was posted earlier, I bet you don't.  Nobody has this because the CBI didn't want it put out.  See the attached picture, let me know what you think, and please at least give me some credit, thanks.

cbi-missing-pages.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, dinarbro said:

especially if it's from another dinar site

You just don't get it..No Link to other Dinar sites...if folks want to see they will wonder to those other sites...but you been told repeatedly and you still pushing the issue...you will soon meet TexasGranny.... 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...