Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 20 July 2016

Adam Montana

4 hours ago, kjwayne said:

Yes, the HCL is important ! If I am correct then the HCL will also depend on the new rate of the dinar after the RV. The Hcl is the amount of dinars that each citizen gets for every barrel of oil sold out of Iraq. that is ONE of the hold ups on passing this law. IMO

:twothumbs::praying::cheesehead:

3 hours ago, MillieChatham said:

Mighty thanks for the update, Adam! Much appreciated, as always.

is Freedomwish correct about the HCL being the dinars each citizen gets for every barrel of oil sold out of the country?

Not my opinion but "Kjwayne's", here's to hoping whatever the outcome!! :praying:

• Upvote 2

Adam I have a Legiot Question for you  IS this Dinarthug aka Luigi your friend ? Is he a admin on here ? Why is he allowed to spew so many LIES to the folks reading this site ? Dont yall realize HE makes this look like yall are in this together here and everyone already belioeves he is a pumper of BS just to keep some holding on and others to still buy them .. Just curious as i am not into people lying to others and making so many FALSE statements ..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, tattooman1 said:

Adam I have a Legiot Question for you  IS this Dinarthug aka Luigi your friend ? Is he a admin on here ? Why is he allowed to spew so many LIES to the folks reading this site ? Dont yall realize HE makes this look like yall are in this together here and everyone already belioeves he is a pumper of BS just to keep some holding on and others to still buy them .. Just curious as i am not into people lying to others and making so many FALSE statements ..

Luigi and DT - neither are admins here, and to my knowledge they are not the same person.

Why is Luigi allowed here? That answer is simple - my stance has ALWAYS been that I prefer the rumors be posted here, not on other sites, because here we have an open forum where people are able to discuss the potential legitimacy of the topics. On other sites, anyone who questions the legitimacy of said rumors/articles/etc are silenced.

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, tattooman1 said:

They're both simply reporting stuff from other sites and blogs.....DT always adds his very peculiar hint of humor to it...

Not the same person as per my knowledge

• Upvote 2

An additional thought to Adams original post.  The CBI is one of 60 Central Banking institutions that are controlled by the BIS.  The BIS controls the worlds finances including the Federal Reserve of the USA.  When the CBI gets the go ahead from them, is when we'll see the change in rate........we will see that change on the CBI site, and we will all see it at the same time.........JMO

http://www.bis.org/about/

About the BIS - overview

Established on 17 May 1930, the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) is the world's oldest international financial organisation. The BIS has 60 member central banks, representing countries from around the world that together make up about 95% of world GDP.

The head office is in Basel, Switzerland and there are two representative offices: in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China and in Mexico City.

The mission of the BIS is to serve central banks in their pursuit of monetary and financial stability, to foster international cooperation in those areas and to act as a bank for central banks.

In broad outline, the BIS pursues its mission by:

• fostering discussion and facilitating collaboration among central banks;
  • supporting dialogue with other authorities that are responsible for promoting financial stability;
  • carrying out research and policy analysis on issues of relevance for monetary and financial stability;
  • acting as a prime counterparty for central banks in their financial transactions; and
  • serving as an agent or trustee in connection with international financial operations.

Monetary and financial stability is a precondition for sustained economic growth and prosperity. Reflecting the public good character of this goal, the BIS also makes part of its work available free of charge to the wider public, including:

• its own analyses of monetary and financial stability issues;
  • international banking and financial statistics that underpin policymaking, academic research and public debate.

With regard to its banking activities, the customers of the BIS are central banks and international organisations. As a bank, the BIS does not accept deposits from, or provide financial services to, private individuals or corporate entities.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, umbertino said:

They're both simply reporting stuff from other sites and blogs.....DT always adds his very peculiar hint of humor to it...

Not the same person as per my knowledge

...Peculiar hint :huh: ... that's funny !!

More like punny, witty or downright sarcastic slap to the face, than peculiar hint.

But that's OK umbertino, me no makea da fun of you ... I don't know if or how well you're connected to any dem guys over here!!!

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, tattooman1 said:

Sorry, but when you question our Thuggie - - - I think Adam pretty much explained his policy, AND Luigi is a special kind of ..., But now Just because the Thugster wears a mask (and rumor has it trailers a white horse behind his special short clown bus) doesn't make her a pumper. There are rumors that the "T" in LGBTQ represents Thuggie, but that doesn't mean another letter might no do just as well...

Perhaps you ARE confusing MajaThugstein with Okie THE Oilman? :lol: 

On 7/21/2016 at 3:59 PM, tattooman1 said:

:lol: so tell us how much you love Hillarious Clinton.:lol:

• Upvote 2

On 23 July, 2016 at 0:13 PM, RodandStaff said:

I'm takin' ya up on that Snow...and the Mrs. and I will buy a round for y'all...let the party begin!!! :cheesehead:

one round you are buying???

got to talk about that, 

1 round is a sample for all the other rounds

On 7/25/2016 at 5:00 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lol: so tell us how much you love Hillarious Clinton.:lol:

IF you are asking me that your asking the wrong person !!I think you may be  Killary supporter in disquise ;) She should be hung for treason in my book !! but thanks for your vote of confidence I am beginning to believe this place is just a BUNCH of people with nothing to do but make stuff up and Try to cut others down here lately !

• Upvote 3