Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Black Trump Supporter RNC Cleveland "OBAMA, ALL YOU DO IS CAUSE DIVISION"

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

That's one.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

There are more ...I know of quite a few...but speaking up is not advised when you have black skin....and that is a direct quote.

Sad but the pressure is going on between all people of black skin......bullying at its best

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

There are more ...I know of quite a few...but speaking up is not advised when you have black skin....and that is a direct quote.

Sad but the pressure is going on between all people of black skin......bullying at its best

If you don't fit into your group, you are a traitor to the cause. The Liberal, Progressive Left is loosing its control over its major voter blocks. Mark my words, there is a hidden vote that is going to show up at the voting booth in November, and they are not going to pull the lever for Hillarious.

Indy

• Upvote 3

CNN Reporter Tries To Race Bait A Black Donald Trump Supporter – It Doesn’t Go Well

Rebel Pundit with another outstanding piece of journalism. This time he catches a CNN reporter utilizing a slimy technique –  asking a person a question so loaded it doesn’t matter what the answer is, because the reporter is able to slime the target, Donald Trump, just by asking the question.

It doesn’t go well. I especially like the question that is asked of  him, which turned into an exit question as he hightailed it out of there.

• Upvote 4