Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

20 yrs ago we had Johnny Cash...

moose 57

On 7/19/2016 at 7:14 PM, moose 57 said:
Purple Clover's photo.

h.a.n.d.

I know this is suppose to be funny and it is but it kinda makes me sad when we think of all the greats that we've lost.  Sometimes if feel that I don't know who all these young up and coming celebs are anymore.   Miss the old great ones. It feels like they're all on the other side.

• Upvote 3

MIT...I know the feeling!  Yes some of the old crowd had their share of problems but men where men and ladies were ladies and at least they knew where to go to the bathroom!!!  That and they had character!  Bob Hope could leave you in stitches and he didn't utter a single curse word!  Johnny started out a wild child but developed a very rock solid faith that never compromised his manhood.  And Steve Jobs...IMO rose to the ranks at the tail of that era when you could actually get rewarded for innovation and dreaming...now the Govt. either shuts you down or takes it all away!  I don't say it out loud very often because I don't want to sound like I'm complaining but I do miss the good Ol' days!!! :(

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

I know this is suppose to be funny and it is but it kinda makes me sad when we think of all the greats that we've lost.  Sometimes if feel that I don't know who all these young up and coming celebs are anymore.   Miss the old great ones. It feels like they're all on the other side.

“Now they sound tired but they don’t sound Haggard, they’ve got money but they don’t have Cash.  They got Junior but they don’t have Hank…………”

• Upvote 2