Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone getting Suspicious Emails From "Adam Montana"

Hey there,

This one today.  I try to open it and it goes to a screen with an alligator on it.  Subject line is "Adam predicts the RATE! *SHOCK!!!!*

I only copied part of it.  The rest is the usual stuff, etc.

Adam Montana admin@dinarspeculation.com via aweber.com 

12:08 PM (4 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

Cheryl,

Adam Montana here with a quick "Dinar News"
update for you.

I finally gave in and made a RATE prediction!

Read it here: http://dinarspeculation.com/2011/10/26/adam-montana-predicts-the-rv-rate/

Enjoy the reads, and GO RV!!

Best regards,

- Adam Montana

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1978parker - I would be very suspicious of something like this.   Adam has NEVER predicted a rate,so that itself tells you something's amiss.  And the date on that link is 20-26-2011?     I'd send it straight to the spam folder!    

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, paperboy said:

1978parker - I would be very suspicious of something like this.   Adam has NEVER predicted a rate,so that itself tells you something's amiss.  And the date on that link is 20-26-2011?     I'd send it straight to the spam folder!    

Actually paperboy, this was Adam's email he sent when he posted his thesus back in 2011. He didn't really predict a rate in it but he did give his opinion on what the rate might be.

Strange that someone would be receiving it at this late date. Just goes to show that when something is lost in cyberspace it can pop-up at some time in the future.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 4

"So right?"  I'm speechless - what's so right about that?   That poor little lifeless critter just hanging there from his feet, all the cuteness just zapped out of him,  oh my!  It just aches my heart to think of that.   I knew you were cruel, but didn't realize the depth of the cruelness within those greenish-yellow eyeballs that stare out of that fuzzy head - so mean-looking.   Oh my!    I'm crushed!    

Ugly Cats 02

• Upvote 1

Awwww.......so sweet.    If everyone had just a clue how sweet and cute these little guys are, seriously!    You can't be around one for very long without falling in love with them.   Well, unless you're a meany, animal hater.   And that's definitely not Snowglobe.    :wub::wub:

• Upvote 1

Free-roaming is the trick.  If you put a ferret, or a cat, or a dog, squirrel, bird, anything in a cage, it's gonna smell.   Our little guy is descented, but he free-roams the house.  And sleeps wherevere he chooses.  He has his favorite places to cuddle and we give him a soft towel there.   And he gets clean towels often...........tah-dah!    No smell.   Seriously.   I've had just about every pet/animal you can think of, and the ferret is the cleanest of any critter we've ever had.  I'm not joking.  I'd much rather smell him than a wet dog!    :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
On 7/22/2016 at 0:23 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

For the record We tried to home one but the smell was just to much...and he was descented.

My wife says the same thing about me. She has just gotten used to me and says it

would be to much trouble and time to try to break in a new one.   :lmao:

• Upvote 2