Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New 250 Dinar Note Chat - Frank And Nadita !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A 26 Second Long Video Of Phat Frank Shaking His Bunny Tail For Nadita After Offering Her Some Dong... Advice...

Nadita:  Frank

1.  I thought Iraq had a meeting with IMF/WB/UN sometime in May or I am just imagining things. 

2.  500 iqd out a week ago and now 250...will we see the rest soon...??

Frank26:  Yes.    Yes.     KTFA       Frank

Nadita: Frank, Is your answer yes to my no. 1 question...?  if so, UN approval will not be a problem.. it's a matter of a nod or a signature to go?

Frank26:  Yes.There in lies ONE of the KEYS of our TEAM STUDY.

On MONDAY CC we will TEACH ...................... UN.

Why?   Tell You Monday.

KTFA  Frank.......... Fascinating the NET is not seeing the 500 and now 250 and for that matter The DONG'S NEW 100 !!! C U and The NET .............. Monday.

ADFSBike:  100 dong    Vietnam central bank to issue commemorative 100-dong bill

http://tuoitrenews.vn/business/34109/vietnam-central-bank-to-issue-commemorative-100dong-banknote

Frank26:     Well done ............... Or Dong..........

Nadita:  Frank,   Watching yesterday's video which is full of colors.  I gather Mosul is done because flag is raining from the heaven.  If in fact, article 8 is pulverized by SBA... Iraq is already gotten off the shakles and they are free to push the international button anytime they want. I guess we are just waiting for the final push of the button.. is that so..???

When they come back in session on 11th... Iraq needs to take care of the MCP (multi-currency program)  by stopping the auction and raising their value???

Frank26:   Like the Space Shuttle Launching................. You can not take the count to zero based on one Function.

There are many things that MUST come TOGETHER all at ONCE........... Or the MR will fail !!! We do not SHARE all our STUDIES but suffice it to say ............. Like what we ....... Can see and understand.   KTFA   Frank

Lavendar:  Hi Frank, Do you believe there will be a time limit that we will be able to keep our Dinar after the RV?

Frank26:  That rumor is from "others" based on the many calls i get daily.
IMO ........... No.............. Because more important investors than YOU .............. Would not be pleased.   KTFA.   Frank

Purifiers:  Frankie, by way of what "METHODS" (for example, Television, Leaflets, Banks, word of mouth, big screens, seminars, etc) were the Iraqi citizens introduced to the 500 and the 250 IQD notes... how were citizens notified? AND, are they NOW able to physically have them in their possession?

Frank26:  Mainly TV.They do not have the NEW ones yet ............. Only introduced to the CITIZENS.

They are eliminating their currency's restrictions............ We are impressed.   KTFA  Frank

Purifiers:  Thank you for the reply sir...more... CLARITY NOW!   SO MUCH PROGRESS!!!

Frank26:  Yes ........... But like TWO CITIES ................. Where much happened MONTHS ago ............. The MR will also be told in it's entirety when the TIME is well ............. FRAMED !!!

It is a form of .............. SECURITY.   KTFA   Frank

Meathead:  May I jump on this wagon? If the method is "mainly tv" is it your opinion that all LD's will be released at the same time? And what is the significance of back to back Friday's with the introduction?

Frank26:  IMO ............. 20 and below at once but right now some above 20 ......... Individually.     KTFA   Frank

Steven:  It would seem then that, IMO, if there is a constant pattern of weekly new note releases, we are maybe a few weeks away until the release of the 20 IQD note.

1. The announcement of the release of the new 500 note - July 1, 2016 (thanks Delta)

2. The announcement of the release of the new 250 note - July 8, 2016

3. The hopeful announcement of the release of the new 100 note - July 15, 2016

4. The hopeful announcement of the release of the new 50 note - July 22, 2016

5. The hopeful announcement of the release of the new 20 and lower notes - July 29, 2016
(just in time for the IMF rate changes on July 28 - August 1, 2016.

Thank you Frank and everyone for all you have done, do now and continue to do.

Don961:  Urgent .. Abadi awarded on Sunday a public holiday

Saturday 09-07-2016 | 8:30:04

Twilight News / granting Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday a public holiday across the country.
According to a government statement, he said the orders of al-Abadi, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers declares that Sunday be within the Eid al-Fitr holiday

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/80592

Frank26 Video:  https://youtu.be/SVFuil4OH5E

Ransom:  Id love an explanation of the video......for simple folks.... Thanks by the way for the videos I look forward to them every day!

Frank26:   Internationalism.

• Upvote 2

According to past articles from the CBI the next note to be introduced should be the 200 denomination, (unless their going to dump all the LD's at once). You would think Delta being in Iraq would read some of the news that's has come out from there. I hate to pop his bubble but other than a couple of new security features on the 250 note that was just released it looks just like the ones I have. If my reading is correct an they do introduce a new 200 note it WILL have the Kurdish language on it. Then these 250 notes will go away. If the CBI slips an shows this new 200 note with the Kurdish language on it in the next few weeks, the LD's and the RV is real close. They have let the cat out of the bag for anyone who's been watching over the past 10 years are so. Just in my opinion of course....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, DoD said:

According to past articles from the CBI the next note to be introduced should be the 200 denomination, (unless their going to dump all the LD's at once). You would think Delta being in Iraq would read some of the news that's has come out from there. I hate to pop his bubble but other than a couple of new security features on the 250 note that was just released it looks just like the ones I have. If my reading is correct an they do introduce a new 200 note it WILL have the Kurdish language on it. Then these 250 notes will go away. If the CBI slips an shows this new 200 note with the Kurdish language on it in the next few weeks, the LD's and the RV is real close. They have let the cat out of the bag for anyone who's been watching over the past 10 years are so. Just in my opinion of course....

Man I hope that cat is a tiger. Ten years my friend is a long time. I have been in for about 6 and I am ready to have this come to an end. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Chuck, if they slip an give us just a little notice about these auctions an the next note their gonna try to slip in without much fanfare I will be ecstatic....Your right 10 years is a long time to watch this thing but I bought my first million in Baghdad in 2004 while working there...Never have I seen us this close to something really materializing from this speculation.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, DoD said:

Chuck, if they slip an give us just a little notice about these auctions an the next note their gonna try to slip in without much fanfare I will be ecstatic....Your right 10 years is a long time to watch this thing but I bought my first million in Baghdad in 2004 while working there...Never have I seen us this close to something really materializing from this speculation.

I watching for those LD to drift out just like you said, no fanfare.  Then I feel things are about to pop. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
On July 11, 2016 at 3:18 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

giphy.gif

You show em Snow...put that

T.i.gg-ur in its place!!! :eyebrows:

Am I the only one who misses Nadita?  To bad she went over to Dark Side :nooo:...maybe we can get Luke and Obi-wan to bring her back to the light?  :blush:

Sandfly Thugs...your a good clown!!! :jester:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

You show em Snow...put that

T.i.gg-ur in its place!!! :eyebrows:

Am I the only one who misses Nadita?  To bad she went over to Dark Side :nooo:...maybe we can get Luke and Obi-wan to bring her back to the light?  :blush:

Sandfly Thugs...your a good clown!!! :jester:

WAS SHE NOT FORCED TO THE DARK SIDE??..........................:shrug:

• Upvote 1

Thanks DT...Got mine in-country '04...If Iraq can just get past the allusive Art.8 issue this time around...We're in the best possible conditions ever since Abadi took command...With the extension Abadi requested to postpone Iraq's annual ruling back in April until the next meeting of the UN, which will be in a week or two, Iraq has cleared several hurtles in the favor of Iraq being compliant since the original date for the ruling back in April...Things seem to be picking up speed again or there's just a sense of electricity surrounding the unknown... 

• Upvote 2

KTFA:

DELTA:  HELLO FAMILY:

I DID BRING THIS PART FROM 2/27/2015 TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY, WHEN THE CBI DECIDED TO WITHDRAW THE 50 DINARS NOTE,  THEY DID STATE THE REASONS!!!

The Central Bank of Iraq , the day before yesterday , the currency was withdrawn from the category of 50 dinars from circulation due to " low value and stop the public about the circulation ," according to a statement of the bank. A source in the CBI told the " term " that " the bank does not want a conflict between the currency and the category of 50 dinars 500 dinars in case of deletion of zeros from the last

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/news/

AS WE KNOW THE NEW 500 DINARS IS CONFIRMED WITH KURDISH LANGUAGE , THAT'S WHY I DO BELIEVE IMO WE ARE SO CLOSE TO SEE AN INCREASE IN EXCHANGE RATE.   DELTA

MBA Grad:  Greetings Delta,

I'm trying to confirm that the 250 Dinar notes have also been modified to have the Kurdish language. I'm pretty sure that you had posted something about the 250 Dinar notes which you had seen on Iraqia Televison.

I also remember Al-Abadi making some kind of an announcement on the 500 Dinar Note but I don't believe he mentioned the 250 Dinar Notes.  I could be wrong, but I just wanted to run this by you to confirm that both the 500 and 250 Dinar notes have been reprinted to have the Kurdish language on them.  The Banknotenews website only shows the new 500 Dinar note but not the 250 Dinar Note.

I'm thinking that once the rate is reinstated, that both the new 250 and 500 Dinar notes will be made available to the citizens in exchange for the 5k, 10k and 25k notes that the citizens are hoarding.  This will help de-dollarize Iraq and to help remove the "000" notes from circulation until the actual "RV" can be performed.

Many thanks for your help !

DELTA: NO NEW 250 YET....... ONLY 500 .

W8tn4it2rv:  QUESTION FOR FRANK

WE KNOW YOUR TIMEFRAME OF FOCUS IS OCTOBER. 

ARE YOU STILL OF THE OPINION THE RATE WILL CHANGE TWICE? IF SO, ARE YOU ANTICIPATING THE 1ST OR 2ND CHANGE AROUND OCTOBER.   THANKS

MBAGrad:  I'll give you my opinion, for what it's worth, based on what I've read and studied up to now.

I'm of the opinion that once Iraq launches the Private Sector, that we'll see the introductory rate (Reinstated Rate) in order to get the Iraqi economy moving under the international framework.  Prior to this, we need to see a few things happen.

1) The United Nations must remove the currency restrictions (Final part of Chapter 7) so that Iraq may move from Article 14 into Article 8 and now assume international status. This will allow the new 500 Dinar Notes, and perhaps the new 250 Dinar Notes which I have not yet confirmed, to be released to the citizens so that they may start turning in the "000" notes that they have squirreled away at home. I'm looking for an initial rate of anywhere from .86 cents to $1.18 as the first rate that we might see.

Once again, this is my opinion.

The rate used is what was agreed upon between the CBI and the GOI. I'm going on the assumption that if Iraq wants to de-dollarize, then the rate for the Dinar must be attractive enough to make the transition an easy one for the citizens and for potential investors. 

Even if the rate came out at .10 cents, many people would jump all over it in order to take care of their immediate financial needs.

So, to me, the initial rate really isn't that much of a concern so long as they start up this engine. They can let it idle for as long as they like after that until they're confident that their economy can sustain a higher value. This, in my opinion, would be the "RV". At this time, all of the new lower denoms will be introduced to the nation
2) I believe that Prime Minister Abadi also wants to have the Mosul issue wrapped up most likely to finish up the issue of Article-140 for the Kurds. This is important to them and to those who are calling the shots here in the USA.

3) The Amnesty Law is required for the "RV" but not for the "Reinstated Rate".

4) I also believe that the IMF had asked for Iraq to amend their 2016 budget as well as the Investment Law.  I'm not sure if this is required for the "Reinstated Rate" but will most certainly be required prior to the actual "RV" of the currency.

I'm not too concerned about the Political issues that Iraq is experiencing. Many nations go through this and it will work itself out. The CBI is responsible for fiscal policy.  The GOI will always have people throwing shoes at each other. It is what it is. I don't see this as a factor as long as the "3" Presidencies are "In Tact".

The "RV" is the "Final Adjustment" - The "End Game" for the Iraqi Dinar Currency.  We need Iraq to open its economy up to the Globe and that requires a currency that has "Value" and 1186 isn't doing to accomplish anything in the real world.

They need to move away from the program rate and that will happen with the help of the United Nations as Frank has stated.

Based on what the 3 Musketeers have shown us, things seem to be coming to life in Iraq sometime around September 2nd.  I would expect to see the "Reinstated Rate" before this time. 

My own research tells me anytime after August 15th and I say this because I believe that this is when we are going to hear that Mosul is liberated.  Somewhere in this time window.

I'm not Kim Clement, but logic tells me that Iraq needs to have a useable rate before it opens up to the international world.

I'm not giving any dates or rates ..... This is simply my opinion based on what I see happening.  Frank has his own window of time and I have mine. 

I'm curious to see what Parliament does next week in regards to the Federal Court Law and the Amnesty Law. Prime Minister Abadi must also replace the 7 ministers that have recently resigned and we should hear something on that next week as well.

That part of the world is unpredictable. What looks good one day can go straight to hell on the next day.  I'm hoping that money takes priority over ego when it comes to launching those reforms.

Once again, this entire commentary is strictly In My Opinion ......... As Frank would say, "Take it to God in Prayer"

Keep the Faith .... We're almost home !

Aggiedad77:  I will just say....you take very good notes at Frank's CC's.....well summarized.

QuietStorm:  not a lot going on around here. LOL. Since we lost the 3 Muskateers, who are muzzled,  (Backdoc, Mountainman and Thunderhawk)

LabLover:  They are muzzled for yours and my benefits as their information was getting sensitive and could hinder progress and you wouldn't want that would you ?  I sure don't.

Frank26:  Nor I nor TINK ............. For us all.  A change of many things is coming

BACKDOC: GOOD MORNING FAMILY! 

YES, QUIET WE ARE WITH A PURPOSE FOR A PURPOSE!

WISH I COULD TEACH MORE ON THE COMING DAYS BUT YOU ARE IN EXCELLENT SHAPE WITH YOUR INVESTMENT. 

THERE WILL COME A TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE WE CAN BEGIN TO SHARE AGAIN! 

UNTIL THEN THINK, PRAY, AND PLAN

THIS IS OUR OWN TPP!  HEE HEE     TPP= THINK  PRAY  PLAN   

STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED!   SOON WE SHALL SOAR LIKE EAGLES!    

DOC

• Upvote 1