Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wikileaks Publishes Hillarious Clinton's Iraq War Emails

http://sputniknews.com/us/2016.....leaks.html

Dig In! WikiLeaks Publishes Hillarious Clinton's Iraq War Emails

Manning revealed her gender identity as a transgender female after being convicted and sentenced to 35 years in the military prison in July 2013 for leaking reams of war logs, diplomatic cables and battlefield video to the anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks in 2010.12:55 05.07.2016

The whistleblowing website has published a treasure trove archive of 1,258 of the former Secretary of State's emails, Washington political newspaper The Hill reported.

Last month, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told the UK's ITV that the website had collected sufficient evidence for the FBI to indict Clinton. "We could proceed to an indictment, but if Loretta Lynch is the head of the [Department of Justice] in the United States, she's not going to indict Hillarious Clinton," he said. 

Nevertheless, Assange insisted that the accumulated material is certainly enough to indict her.

The website issued the collection of emails regarding the Iraq War, gathered from Mrs. Clinton's private server, ahead of the Chilcot Report, a British public inquiry into the nation's role in the disastrous war launched in 2003, which critics say led to the destabilization of the Middle East. The collection of emails is part of a trove of emails released by the State Department in February under the Freedom of Information Act.

Clinton is facing the threat of an indictment by the FBI over her use of a private email server during her time as Secretary of State from 2009-2013. In addition to putting state secrets at risk, Clinton's use of a private server has been criticized for its alleged attempt to keep secrets from prying government and public eyes, with the Clinton Foundation repeatedly accused of catering to special interests, including foreign interests. Many allege that she has received millions in campaign contributions from the Saudi monarchy.

Following the State Department's release of Clinton's emails in February, WikiLeaks created a searchable archive containing over 50,000 pages of documents covering the former Secretary of State's email correspondence between 2010 and 2014.

The Democratic Party's frontrunner and presumed nominee for the presidency, Clinton's campaign sees the FBI investigation as a possible sword of Damocles hanging over the former Secretary's head, with the Democratic convention coming up later this month and Republican rival Donald Trump repeatedly threatening to put her in prison over the scandal.

Over the weekend, the FBI grilled Clinton for nearly four hours as part of their investigation, days after former President Bill Clinton held secret talks with Attorney General Lynch, who is responsible for the government's investigation. Mrs. Clinton said that Mr. Clinton's 30 minute meeting with Lynch on board her plane was not connected with the email investigation.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, jaman said:

how come nobody is talking about  Attorney General Lynch used to represent the Clintons in their white water case?

Because liberal media outlets outnumber conservative media outlets.  For example, the OP of this thread is the result of Julian Assange, a person under the protection of political asylum, wanted for espionage, as well as, rape.  Yet, the hatred for the Clintons is so immense, Assange's personal failings are overlooked and his credibility remains intact.  It's now the way of the world, sad as it is.  As always, just my opinion.  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

....."FBI grilled her for four hours....."

As tough as she is, I would have thought the FBI should have put her in the smoker and grilled her overnight.

After his tweet heard 'round the world this holiday weekend......I imagine the Donald and other anti semites agree with you completely.  :huh:

NOT INFERRING YOU ARE AN ANTI SEMITE, SAGE  :)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

Shabs, how is it that you are able to point out Assange's horror, yet you seem to turn a blind eye to the Clintons and their litany of sins? Just asking, no poke intended, just the thought that occurred as I read your response.

Edited by Sage449
more

5 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Shabs, how is it that you are able to point out Assange's horror, yet you seem to turn a blind eye to the Clintons and their litany of sins?

I don't turn a blind eye to them......i simply weigh my options between the two weak candidates presented before me and make my choice.  I don't like liars at all, but I can't stomach Trump and his ever growing laundry list of flaws.  That's all.  :shrug:  And with the information provided by Assange, should he not be held to the same standards as those he accuses?

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

Regarding Assange, absolutely,  make him a eunuch. 

Regarding Hillarious, I feel about her like you do Trump. 

BTW, last count the U.S. population is over 323 million, and yet the U.S. cannot raise any better to run for office than this? That speaks volumes of the trouble we're in and for. 

Edited by Sage449
more
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Regarding Assange, absolutely,  make him a eunuch. 

Regarding Hillarious, I feel about her like you do Trump. 

BTW, last count the U.S. population is over 323 million, and yet the U.S. cannot raise any better to run for office than this? That speaks volumes of the trouble we're in and for. 

I couldn't agree with you more.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jaman said:

how come nobody is talking about  Attorney General Lynch used to represent the Clintons in their white water case?

***///

IN spite of blatant truths about corruption, FBI gives her a "pass" on  indictment today for e-mails.

REALLY...?!  Shocking.  Once again the evil klinton cabal is operating above the law.

Perhaps 'certain parties' were warned theirs could be added to the pile of bodies surrounding the evil...

What else could explain persons in power stepping so far back in the face of such criminal behavior...?

ho'bummer up to his evil neck in this, too... he also failed to comply with proper protocol when it came to e-mails

with this criminal klinton.... guess the FBI was SCARED to take down the "leader of the 'free' world" by telling the

TRUTH -- believing it would de-stabilize too much at once, so HAD to step away from DOING THE RIGHT THING.

Once again, the BAD GUYS have won.

We look as sick as some 3rd world crap-hole country now.

Anybody care to hazard a guess on what will come out of the klinton 'foundation' investigation...?

That's right, folks ---- once again Truth & Justice has been crapped on by the liberal criminals.

Apparently greed, lies, corruption and criminal activity are acceptable traits in a liberal candidate.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, jaman said:

DEPARTMENT OF INJUSTICE 

***///

Clearly a partisan club that, JAMAN, no doubt.

Every time we hear LowRenta Lynch spewing how "non-partisan and fair" her department

of INjustice is, we wanna puke.<_<

This whole destructive administration is a farce based on LIES.

They have NO SHAME... NO DECENCY... NO MORALS... NO TRUTH.:angry:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm afraid it is party before people. Party before America. Either party could run Hitler and the brainwashed party members would vote for their candidate... Time to crash the party. Vote independent and love your country again. If you are voting for Trump or Clinton, you are part of the problem not the solution. IMHO...

B/A

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I'm afraid it is party before people. Party before America. Either party could run Hitler and the brainwashed party members would vote for their candidate... Time to crash the party. Vote independent and love your country again. If you are voting for Trump or Clinton, you are part of the problem not the solution. IMHO...

Then sadly, I'm part of the problem.......But in this case, it's only because not voting is never an option.  I hear you and agree with your outlook about party loyalty though, B/A.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

I was born in Alabama and some of my family are still part of the Good ol Boy Southern Democratic Party. They are as bigoted as they come. We moved from there when I was 6 years old. Just cannot understand the mind set of anyone who is that way. What a choice we have. A Good ol Girl Southern Democrat who is as corrupt as they come or an arrogant New Yorker who is not a politician but has ties to corruption. The question is. Who is the most dangerous? I believe that to be Hillarious. Her and Bill are nothing short of the modern day Ahab and Jezebel. But if God chooses her to deal with America then be prepared for hell on earth. This may very well be the ushering in of the last days.

Edited by darwinatridge
  • Upvote 1