Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stairway To Heaven Firworks -- Awesome !!!

UNEEK

A Chinese artist has found a unique way to express his love to his grandmother: a gigantic staircase in the air.

These stunning photographs show the 1,650ft ladder, which was made with fireworks, stretch right up into the sky in Quanzhou, south-eastern China, on Monday.  (click on link below to see pictures)

This is the work of Cai Guoqiang, an artist who is originally from the city and now based in New York, reported the People's Daily Online.

Sky Ladder: A Chinese artist has created this incredible burning ladder that stretches for 1,650ft into the sky

The ladder, which was made of metal wire and aluminum, was filled with gunpowder and attached to the bottom of a hot air balloon. 

The balloon, which was made with special material, was launched from a boat off the shore of nearby Huiyu Island.

Called the 'Sky Ladder', the project started off as a dream for Mr Cai 21 years ago when he was visiting Bath, England. He designed the performance by drawing a draft of the design on the window of an art gallery.

He said he wanted to put on a spectacular fireworks show to thank his grandmother for supporting his dream of being an artist.

'My grandma was born in a small fishing village in Quanzhou and sold fish to help her grandson realise his artistic dream,' the artist revealed.

Up in smoke: The ladder was filled with gun-powder and attached to the bottom of a hot air balloon

Departure: The hot air balloon was launched from a boat off the shore of Huiyu Island in Fujian province

As China's most prominent fireworks artist, Mr Cai has created spectacles for a series of international events in the country, including the opening ceremony of Beijing Olympics in 2008.

He's also well-known for using gunpowder to produce paintings. 

In 2013, he created a massive 80ft long painting of his hometown Quanzhou with the impact of gunpowder explosions, which was later auctioned by Christie's for £1.6 million. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3126861/Chinese-artist-creates-stunning-1-650ft-ladder-sky-FIREWORKS.html

• Upvote 3

Bump. It feels good to get away from the Dinar story sometimes and onto a story of love, faith and  patriotism. Fantastic.

Happy Fourth of July. And I do say, I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands one nation under God indivisible and liberty and justice for all

I wish I could hear this more from those people pouring into and becoming citizens to our great country

• Upvote 3