Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TK 6/21/10 CHAT

DesertEagle

monster

Posts: 4 [terryk] this source im about to quote came to me the other day from a VERY good friend of mine

[terryk] This person is on the ground in Iraq and is in the forces

[terryk] not a general

[terryk] but up in rank

[terryk] tied to the family

[terryk] intel if you know what i mean

[terryk] im going to cut and paste the message in sections

[terryk] now keep in mind these are not my words

[terryk] but i have done alot of digging today and have found a few things they say and are true

[terryk] before i go there the mods will be asking a few of you to change your names

[terryk] we do not like a few of them

[terryk] although i did have a dog named cock and balls one time

[terryk] but it will not be allowed in the room

[terryk] ok here we go

[gankans] Be sure to tip your waitress and bartender please.

[crashmaster] only if i get to pinch them

[terryk] Terry , this XXXX and we had had a new Intel join us I do not know what you know and what you do not know so I will just let you know what we have been told

[terryk] 1. The new Intel says that the RV in Iraq is very close, and he gave several reasons, that point to this

[terryk] ready for the date

[terryk] bottom line is he is saying between the 22nd to the 26th, but leans closer to the Tuesday

[terryk] but the Iraqi people are saying on the 26th because of a special full moon for them meaning a new beginning, something to go with their religion

[terryk] the Al-Shabibi as given the government to have the RV to happen by the 30th or he will do the RV himself.

[terryk] 3. The DinarUK has stopped selling the Dong

[terryk] and the last line

[terryk] is the rate

[terryk] $3.50 to $3.86. which is above the kuwaiti rate as mandated by china

[terryk] apologize for not getting back to you sooner

[terryk] thats it

[terryk] now

[terryk] i have heard tonight

[zigmnstr] let tk finish plz

[terryk] one of the other sites is having a guest speaker

[terryk] who nevers goes on talking about the dinar

[terryk] anyone know who that is

[terryk] thats right

[terryk] not on this site

[terryk] not on this site

[terryk] but heard he is speaking on another

[terryk] KEY THING

[terryk] HE NEVER DOES THIS

[terryk] AND STATED HE WOULD NOT UNITL A TIME COMES THAT HE FEELS HE NEEDED TO

[terryk] SO

[terryk] IM DONE

[terryk] OPEN FLOOR

--

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Man, there goes my night of sleep again. I'll be up watching the first sign of bank activity on June 22. Couldn't happen at a better time as for as I am concerned. Only been on this train a short time, have enjoyed the scenery, and the dialogue, but I am ready for this train to pull into the RV station and let me get on to the Train of Cashing In.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=11248176 This goes with the special MOON COMMENT

Partial lunar eclipse coming soon

June 20th, 2010 @ 4:42pm

CEDAR CITY, Utah (AP) -- Utah stargazers could get a rare sight on June 26 -- a partial lunar eclipse.

Scientist Patrick Wiggins says the view in the early morning hours on Saturday will depend on the weather. But if it's clear, people willing to get up by 4 a.m. will be able to see the moon passing through the earth's shadow.

Wiggins, NASA's solar system ambassador to Utah, said the best place to view the partial eclipse will be anyplace with a low western horizon.

Wiggins says this will be the first lunar eclipse visible in Utah since 2008. It will be visible to most of the Americas, the Pacific and eastern Asia throughout the night.

According to a NASA study, the eclipse will not be visible in New England and eastern Canada because it begins after the moon has already set in those regions.

Lunar eclipses only occur during a full moon. During a partial eclipse, a portion of the moon passes through the earth's inner shadow, called the umbra. The eclipse will be visible in Utah beginning around 4:17 a.m. and the maximum eclipse will be around 5:38 a.m.

Wiggins said the visibility in Utah will depend on the mountains to the viewers' west and southwest. Unlike many astronomical events, light pollution does not have any effect on the visibility of the eclipse and viewers won't need any special equipment to see it.

Wiggins said the biggest concern for obstruction of vision is clouds.

Lunar eclipses are not harmful to look at.

• Upvote 1

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=11248176 This goes with the special MOON COMMENT

Partial lunar eclipse coming soon

June 20th, 2010 @ 4:42pm

CEDAR CITY, Utah (AP) -- Utah stargazers could get a rare sight on June 26 -- a partial lunar eclipse.

Scientist Patrick Wiggins says the view in the early morning hours on Saturday will depend on the weather. But if it's clear, people willing to get up by 4 a.m. will be able to see the moon passing through the earth's shadow.

Wiggins, NASA's solar system ambassador to Utah, said the best place to view the partial eclipse will be anyplace with a low western horizon.

Wiggins says this will be the first lunar eclipse visible in Utah since 2008. It will be visible to most of the Americas, the Pacific and eastern Asia throughout the night.

According to a NASA study, the eclipse will not be visible in New England and eastern Canada because it begins after the moon has already set in those regions.

Lunar eclipses only occur during a full moon. During a partial eclipse, a portion of the moon passes through the earth's inner shadow, called the umbra. The eclipse will be visible in Utah beginning around 4:17 a.m. and the maximum eclipse will be around 5:38 a.m.

Wiggins said the visibility in Utah will depend on the mountains to the viewers' west and southwest. Unlike many astronomical events, light pollution does not have any effect on the visibility of the eclipse and viewers won't need any special equipment to see it.

Wiggins said the biggest concern for obstruction of vision is clouds.

Lunar eclipses are not harmful to look at.

code phrase: "life on mars".

Thanks for posting the chat DesertEagle .

22nd to the 26th of June or July?

I believe he is referencing June - There are many other rumors about it happening prior to the G20 Summit on June 26th. I like to hear things like this from different sources, at least they are not all over the place. This one even falls in sonny1 date of prior to July 26th. It all sounds good to me. Go RV. I am ready.

• Upvote 1

I would recommend getting a good nights sleep tonight, terryk is full of BS, i'm sticking with sonny, by july 26th

No sense in going off on TK and opting for Sonny1 ... cause Sonny1 said for sure by the 26th of July, BUT it could be earlier. Sooooooooooo, they might both be right!!!! We could only hope!

• Upvote 2

No sense in going off on TK and opting for Sonny1 ... cause Sonny1 said for sure by the 26th of July, BUT it could be earlier. Sooooooooooo, they might both be right!!!! We could only hope!

COMPARING RV EVERY OTHER DAY TERRYK TO ME IS A TOTAL INSULT, AND I TAKE IT THAT WAY. TERRYK IS A COMPLETE IDIOT, AND HAS BEEN SO FAR OFF IT SICKENING.

COMPARING RV EVERY OTHER DAY TERRYK TO ME IS A TOTAL INSULT, AND I TAKE IT THAT WAY. TERRYK IS A COMPLETE IDIOT, AND HAS BEEN SO FAR OFF IT SICKENING.

Hey.......It seems the first day of summer has so many in a negative mood!!!!! Bashing the messenger doesn't help....I like a glimmer of hope for the week!!!!!!

whoa ........ not meant as an insult. I was just commenting on the other poster that said you were saying the 26th of July, and he believed you and not TK who was saying could be 26th of June ... when in fact you said it could be earlier than 26 of July .... meaning that we could find out you might BOTH be right!!! How is THAT an insult?

Maybe he's just trying to guess a date that will get him recognized before Sonny1. If he guesses and is right, it will make him look smarter than all the rest . Even though we know he just spun the wheel and that's the date it landed on. After this week, he'll spend it again, and try for another.

As far as I'm concerned, it's not a matter of who is right in the guessing game. After the RV it won't matter. I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Sonny any new developments from your sources or is everything still on schedule for July 26th? Haven't seen or maybe I missed anything you've posted lately. Just Curious. Thanks