Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana mid-Ramadan (29 June 2016)

Adam Montana

Adam, I have never heard you address my concern about ISIS. ISIS has captured so many oil wells in Syria and Iraq as well as a few other regions. How can the dinar RV when, from all appearances, they are taking over Iraq and we do not have an administration willing to put boots on the ground and wipe them out. It;s all very confusing to me. Maybe if you get a chance, you can address this issue for me. I am pulling for Donald in hopes he will keep his campaign promises and wipe them completely out. 

Thanks so much for your time and God Bless You.

80 dollars a barrel for oil is a lot better than 110 a barrel we had to pay at one time. I think it's funny that Saudi Arabia is having money issues with all the oil money they've wasted over the years...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, olivesman said:

I'm thinking that post RV the site will be more

secure as it will only be available for those with

VIP (NO FREE VIEWER) members.

(Comments from staff?)

:twocents:

Olivesman, I had previously asked Adam if he would keep the site open for all after RV, and he said that he would.

• Upvote 2

Happy Independence Day to everyone! I personally don't use the term 4th of July because it seems so many of our younger citizens don't know it's Independence Day and what it's all about- it's just a holiday to them. Sad state we as a nation are falling into.

Stay safe through the weekend. I will give one piece of advice - "He who goes forth with a fifth on the 4th may not come forth on the 5th."

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Olivesman, I had previously asked Adam if he would keep the site open for all after RV, and he said that he would.

No offense intended, but I'd like to see either a link or

Adam verifying this. He may have thought that you were

asking about "all VIP's" depending on where the question

was asked.

(By that I mean if you asked in an open forum or in a VIP section)

• Upvote 2

No offense taken.  It was a question I posed on one of his chats a few months back, specifically asking if this would be a VIP only site after RV.    He stated something to the effect that too many friendships had been formed to close the site to just VIPs.  Should be in the archives somewhere.  I would look it up, but maneuvering is slow for me right now.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

No offense taken.  It was a question I posed on one of his chats a few months back, specifically asking if this would be a VIP only site after RV.    He stated something to the effect that too many friendships had been formed to close the site to just VIPs.  Should be in the archives somewhere.  I would look it up, but maneuvering is slow for me right now.

Thanks. Maybe there will be more distinction between the two portions of the site,

if not a more complete division. In any case, I'm pretty sure that the site will be

more secure.

I'll be looking forward to more confirmation and/or explanation. 

(Sorry to sidetrack the conversation, Adam.)

THANKS AGAIN for ALL that you and your team do! 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tankdude said:

Happy Independence Day to everyone! I personally don't use the term 4th of July because it seems so many of our younger citizens don't know it's Independence Day and what it's all about- it's just a holiday to them. Sad state we as a nation are falling into.

Stay safe through the weekend. I will give one piece of advice - "He who goes forth with a fifth on the 4th may not come forth on the 5th."

:P:lol:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, olivesman said:

was asked.

Not to belabor a point, but I was able to go through my activity (only took about 1-1/2 hours LOL) and found my question for the  weekly chat dated 1-20-16.  I tried to copy and paste, but it didn't work, and I honestly don't want to go back and find it again.  I remember being pleased that Adam had said the site would stay up for everyone.  I remember he said he would be concentrating more on VIP after RV.  Maybe you can go into the archives and find that weekly chat for January 20th.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Not to belabor a point, but I was able to go through my activity (only took about 1-1/2 hours LOL) and found my question for the  weekly chat dated 1-20-16.  I tried to copy and paste, but it didn't work, and I honestly don't want to go back and find it again.  I remember being pleased that Adam had said the site would stay up for everyone.  I remember he said he would be concentrating more on VIP after RV.  Maybe you can go into the archives and find that weekly chat for January 20th.

Here it is:

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Laid Back said:

I'm concerned 

Why the site was down for so long?

Another cyber attack?

How can we make sure this is not gonna happen in the future, when the RV hits and 40 thousand people is trying to access DV?

Is VIP secure?.... Is VIP in a different Server?.... VIP was down too.

Was not a cyber attack. It was the result of an upgrade that the software company put out that required an upgrade here and there were bugs. Since this was a non-urgent matter I did not spend the money to make sure it was resolved immediately.

Obviously in a post-RV situation, that would not be the case. Also, the VIP post-RV tools are different and are built to accommodate a much smaller group than the entire DV community!

:twothumbs:

7 hours ago, tankdude said:

.... Stay safe through the weekend. I will give one piece of advice - "He who goes forth with a fifth on the 4th may not come forth on the 5th."

That is awesome :lmao: 

3 hours ago, olivesman said:

was asked.

This site, dinarvets.com in its current format, will remain available to the public. Of course it will not be my priority, so I expect some volunteers will have to run it. (I'll be busy with VIP stuff). 

The VIP site and tools are on a completely separate server and my advice to everyone is to make sure you're in VIP immediately if not sooner! I won't listen to complaints if you get left behind. Things are moving right now. 

Have a a great weekend and holiday :)

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

Was not a cyber attack. It was the result of an upgrade that the software company put out that required an upgrade here and there were bugs. Since this was a non-urgent matter I did not spend the money to make sure it was resolved immediately.

Obviously in a post-RV situation, that would not be the case. Also, the VIP post-RV tools are different and are built to accommodate a much smaller group than the entire DV community

This site, dinarvets.com in its current format, will remain available to the public. Of course it will not be my priority, so I expect some volunteers will have to run it. (I'll be busy with VIP stuff). 

The VIP site and tools are on a completely separate server and my advice to everyone is to make sure you're in VIP immediately if not sooner! I won't listen to complaints if you get left behind. Things are moving right now. 

Have a a great weekend and holiday :)

Thank you Sir.!

Go VIP

• Upvote 2